armed black rioters demand and end to all white people

Armed Rioters Demand An End To ‘All White People’
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Wall Street Insider Reveals Life-Changing Stocks You've Never Heard Of
Yes, there really are safe, dependable stocks with high end yields....
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.
Author: Grace Jackson

This is some crazy stuff.
I don't mind one bit if they march with guns. It is and should be their right.

I just don't want to hear any bitching when we do the same.

Do you mean the 2nd amendment is allowed for blacks?
How noble of you.
I wonder will it remain their right if they start shooting whites. That will be I interesting.
they been shooting whites for decades...where you been
How many centuries have they been shooting black folks, white folks that is.
Not that many. How many millennium have blacks been taking a machete or a sword to their neighbors? At least 6 that we know of. At least 6000 years. How many of those years have blacks had slaves? All of them. They still have slaves today.

Oh....no....we can't talk about other countries. We can only talk about this country. What's happening now doesn't matter. Only what happened in America 160 years ago matters.
What does any of that have to do with how America has treated her citizens of color? We talk about this country because we live in this country. Black folks hell in America didn't stop when slavery ended.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.

How noble of you.
I wonder will it remain their right if they start shooting whites. That will be I interesting.
Not that many. How many millennium have blacks been taking a machete or a sword to their neighbors? At least 6 that we know of. At least 6000 years. How many of those years have blacks had slaves? All of them. They still have slaves today.

Oh....no....we can't talk about other countries. We can only talk about this country. What's happening now doesn't matter. Only what happened in America 160 years ago matters.
What does any of that have to do with how America has treated her citizens of color? We talk about this country because we live in this country. Black folks hell in America didn't stop when slavery ended.
Alot of that Hell was self made.
Blacks have been blaming whitey for their own crimes since the 60s....maybe even before.
I do know from personal experience that whites do show prejudice toward blacks....but you cannot claim that alot of it isn't well deserved.
I have seen alot of hatred by blacks toward whites......and vice-versa. I just cannot get behind that kind of mindset.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

I go out in the street with my rifle, it ain't gonna be for a "march".
July 1st starts open carry in TN and several other states soon to follow.
If these racist blacks want to try something (which I doubt they will) they can go for it.

So why don't you call whites racist when they show up at state capitals with their guns?
they arent calling for the end of all black people ....idiot .

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

How noble of you.

Blacks have been blaming whitey for their own crimes since the 60s....maybe even before.

Hmmm, I don't blame you for the crimes someone committed. You assisted in alot of ways to the environment in which some of those crimes were committed.
I do know from personal experience that whites do show prejudice toward blacks....but you cannot claim that alot of it isn't well deserved.

Please explain the reason why you feel justified showing black folks racism, prejudice and discrimination.
I have seen alot of hatred by blacks toward whites......and vice-versa. I just cannot get behind that kind of mindset.

Given the history of how black folks have been treated in this country, you can't understand why some black folks would have bitter feelings.

Would you understand a Holocaust survivor having bitter feelings towards Germans?

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

If these racist blacks want to try something (which I doubt they will) they can go for it.

So why don't you call whites racist when they show up at state capitals with their guns?
[Quoye]they arent calling for the end of all black people ....idiot .
[/QUOTE]

Dumbass there are folks on this forum who have called for that, so I know many of them have.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

How noble of you.

Hmmm, I don't blame you for the crimes someone committed. You assisted in alot of ways to the environment in which some of those crimes were committed.

Please explain the reason why you feel justified showing black folks racism, prejudice and discrimination.

Given the history of how black folks have been treated in this country, you can't understand why some black folks would have bitter feelings.

Would you understand a Holocaust survivor having bitter feelings towards Germans?
How many people do you know that were put into concentration camps waiting on their turn to go in the ovens?

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

How noble of you.

How many people do you know that were put into concentration camps waiting on their turn to go in the ovens?
So you can understand their pain, but black folks who came up in the Jim Crow South you can't and why?

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

Dumbass there are folks on this forum who have called for that, so I know many of them have.
[/QUOTE]
then start a thread about that then idiot ... this thread is about armed people calling for the extermination of an entire race .... just like the nazis did .

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

How noble of you.

So you can understand their pain, but black folks who came up in the Jim Crow South you can't and why?
My wife grew up during the Great Depression in the South. She picked cotton when she was big enough to walk. Not so much picked cotton but dragged a cotton sack behind her till she was old enough know how properly do the work. When the weather was good...she was in the fields....and when the weather was bad...she went to school. So I guess I've been given an education in Jim Crow. Sure...it's different than living thru it.
It reminds me of when I was in Navy Boot Camp in 74'. I was talking to the cooks and they told me at that time minorities weren't allowed to hold technical jobs like mine. They could only be storekeepers or cooks.

I said, "That's Racist". They said, "You got that right brother".

Course all of that changed in the years following. Blacks and other so-called minorities were allowed to hold every rating or job classification by the time I left the Navy in 79'. When I joined the Army....the military was fully integrated an none of that mess was going on anymore. Only when I went to Germany...the shoe was on the other foot. Minorities held all of the senior NCO slots....and they had a habit of showing their prejudice against me because of my white skin. You see I entered the military in Signal Corps. Blacks tended to stick to noncombat positions. That didn't stop them from making rank until later. Blacks were our platoon SGTs and our 1st SGT.....but most of them never led an infantry platoon. When I went SF there was very few blacks. Most of them, even the studs, couldn't pass the swim-test. Now there's more of them on teams. During my final years in the Army...the military was a leading example of post-racial America. Now that Biden is in office....that is all ending. Now they're literally purging whites out of the service for their skin color.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Hundreds of heavily armedChinese?

ond Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Find Out More 73,165

How noble of you.

Yeah, government controlled murder sucks.

You blacks NEVER experienced that!

Dumbshit!

My people did however. You know how I got back at whitey?

By being successful on my own.

You should try it.

Or, get the fuck out and go to Africa.

I will buy you a one way ticket to the country of your choice, but you don't get to come back.

Last edited:
Blacks are very easily to manipulate as they believe anything their Dem slave masters tell them

Eventually the white man is going to have to put them down

Nobody is going to put anyone down. That is bullshit.

Blacks are very easily to manipulate as they believe anything their Dem slave masters tell them

Eventually the white man is going to have to put them down

Nobody is going to put anyone down. That is bullshit.
Are we the only one who see this?
These people are calling for the execution of their opponents in a democratic country. Are the authorities aware of these people? We are dealing with right wing extremists and possibly KKK links.
You mean black KKK terrorist who are attacking and killing whites and Asians every day

My position is consistent and clear......in cases where it is clear a cop killed someone unjustly -- and it is determined there was an attempt by others to cover it up...the officer who committed the crime of murder should be prosecuted and anyone else who tried to cover it up should be prosecuted......
Problem with liberals is, they have no concept of what "unjustly" means ...when it comes to white cop shooting unarmed black guy :doubt:

there are some real nutjobs out there, both white, and black who really do want a race war.
I’m not sure it would be a race war

There are black conservatives who live in the suburbs

And guilt-ridden white libs who live in the city and post on forums like this

It could be very confusing

BLM's and the rest of the fascist lefts goal is to make Americans so fearful of each other that they just shoot on sight.
If leftwing retards want to bring the race war to my neighborhood they will find mixed inhabitants

I know my neighbors and I think they know me

Besides, most Black Lies Matter, ANTIFA, and New Black Panthers are easy to spot
The only folks who ever speak of a race war are right wing racist like you. I never hear anyone else speaking of a race war other than folks who hate folks of color.

Says the dumbfuck talking about race ALL OF THE DAMNED TIME!

Wake up clown boi. When EVERYTHING you talk about is preceded by race.....

YOU! ARE the ignorant racist.

You twit.
Take that flim flam you are spewing, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your racist candy ass.

Oh, piss off you poor racist piece of dog poo. You and all your fellow race baiting whores are purely in it for the money you hope to get, just like your BLM hussy who bought 5 homes with the proceeds of her con job.

You pissants are all alike. The only difference is you live here and not in Nigeria like your other kangs, and shit....
Wrong.

We talk about race because its a problem. Fix the problem if you don't want to hear it.

Or;

Maybe you move on back to Romania like your other kangs, and shit....

No, you ONLY talk about race. That means YOU, are the problem. People who are so focused like that, are extremists.

Extremists are the ones who commit mass murder and rationalize their murderous behaviors away.

You're nuts.
No, I don't have a problem. You are the extremist. So like I say, turn black and try living, then come back and tell me how wrong I am tp be in a forum full of white racists pointing out their racism and demanding them to end it. The only one here talking about murder are you saltines.

I am native American and was born poorer then you asshat. I lived in a truck the first seven years of my life. You whine like a bitch while those of us who HAVE bettered ourselves laugh at you.

Not because you're black, but because you are a bitch. You whine like a bitch all the time.

Grow up.
Apparently black people think they are ther only ones that were ever poor.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

then start a thread about that then idiot ... this thread is about armed people calling for the extermination of an entire race .... just like the nazis did .
[/QUOTE]
exactly

Maybe because there are so few of them still living - and even if they are, no, I can't understand why they would have bitter feelings >> WHEN THEY'VE BEEN PAMPERED WITH AFFIRMATIVE ACTION BENEFITS, almost their entire lives. (AT THE EXPENSE OF WHITE PEOPLE)

Maybe because there are so few of them still living - and even if they are, no, I can't understand why they would have bitter feelings >> WHEN THEY'VE BEEN PAMPERED WITH AFFIRMATIVE ACTION BENEFITS, almost their entire lives. (AT THE EXPENSE OF WHITE PEOPLE)

I am heart warmed by seeing there is no racism amongst you guys. Very admirable indeed.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

How noble of you.

My wife grew up during the Great Depression in the South. She picked cotton when she was big enough to walk. Not so much picked cotton but dragged a cotton sack behind her till she was old enough know how properly do the work. When the weather was good...she was in the fields....and when the weather was bad...she went to school. So I guess I've been given an education in Jim Crow. Sure...it's different than living thru it.
It reminds me of when I was in Navy Boot Camp in 74'. I was talking to the cooks and they told me at that time minorities weren't allowed to hold technical jobs like mine. They could only be storekeepers or cooks.

You will NEVER understand what black folks went through during Jim Crow, I don't care how many stories your wife tells you. The way you so nonchalantly try to make out as if it wasn't a big deal, there was a helluva lot more to deal with other than just having to work hard.
Course all of that changed in the years following.

To a certain degree it did, but racism and discrimination didn't come to an end.
Blacks and other so-called minorities were allowed to hold every rating or job classification by the time I left the Navy in 79'. When I joined the Army....the military was fully integrated an none of that mess was going on anymore.

That's BS because that is about the time I went into the Army.
Only when I went to Germany...the shoe was on the other foot. Minorities held all of the senior NCO slots....and they had a habit of showing their prejudice against me because of my white skin.

Wow it was just the opposite when I went to Germany.
You see I entered the military in Signal Corps. Blacks tended to stick to noncombat positions. That didn't stop them from making rank until later. Blacks were our platoon SGTs and our 1st SGT.....but most of them never led an infantry platoon. When I went SF there was very few blacks. Most of them, even the studs, couldn't pass the swim-test. Now there's more of them on teams. During my final years in the Army...the military was a leading example of post-racial America. Now that Biden is in office....that is all ending. Now they're literally purging whites out of the service for their skin color.

The Army got better as the years went on, but make no mistake about it it damn sure wasn't colorblind by a long shot. I was stationed at Ft Polk, LA once and it was racist as hell. Not sure who you are trying to spin that BS to.

Black people make up 22.7% of enlisted soldiers, 16.5% of warrant officers and 11% of officers on active duty as of July. At the officer levels, this is a decrease from 21%, 18.4% and 12.6%, respectively, in 2010. The stakes of fairness and equity are manifest. So, too, is military's ability to defend the nation.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

How noble of you.

You will NEVER understand what black folks went through during Jim Crow, I don't care how many stories your wife tells you. The way you so nonchalantly try to make out as if it wasn't a big deal, there was a helluva lot more to deal with other than just having to work hard.
Course all of that changed in the years following.

To a certain degree it did, but racism and discrimination didn't come to an end.
Blacks and other so-called minorities were allowed to hold every rating or job classification by the time I left the Navy in 79'. When I joined the Army....the military was fully integrated an none of that mess was going on anymore.

That's BS because that is about the time I went into the Army.
Only when I went to Germany...the shoe was on the other foot. Minorities held all of the senior NCO slots....and they had a habit of showing their prejudice against me because of my white skin.

Wow it was just the opposite when I went to Germany.
You see I entered the military in Signal Corps. Blacks tended to stick to noncombat positions. That didn't stop them from making rank until later. Blacks were our platoon SGTs and our 1st SGT.....but most of them never led an infantry platoon. When I went SF there was very few blacks. Most of them, even the studs, couldn't pass the swim-test. Now there's more of them on teams. During my final years in the Army...the military was a leading example of post-racial America. Now that Biden is in office....that is all ending. Now they're literally purging whites out of the service for their skin color.

The Army got better as the years went on, but make no mistake about it it damn sure wasn't colorblind by a long shot. I was stationed at Ft Polk, LA once and it was racist as hell. Not sure who you are trying to spin that BS to.

Black people make up 22.7% of enlisted soldiers, 16.5% of warrant officers and 11% of officers on active duty as of July. At the officer levels, this is a decrease from 21%, 18.4% and 12.6%, respectively, in 2010. The stakes of fairness and equity are manifest. So, too, is military's ability to defend the nation.

Dud....I never tried to minimize Jim Crow.
What's your problem? Is English your second language?

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

exactly
[/QUOTE]

One of your butt buddies brought it up Horse Shitting, take it up with him.

That's because you are a racist POS. What % of black folks do you think have rec'd any type of AA? How does AA serve as retribution for over 400yrs of injustice fool. White women benefit more from AA than anyone in this country. It is just as many black folks living today that came up in Jim Crow as there are Holocaust Survivors moron.

Forum List

Back