armed black rioters demand and end to all white people

there are some real nutjobs out there, both white, and black who really do want a race war.
I’m not sure it would be a race war

There are black conservatives who live in the suburbs

And guilt-ridden white libs who live in the city and post on forums like this

It could be very confusing

BLM's and the rest of the fascist lefts goal is to make Americans so fearful of each other that they just shoot on sight.
If leftwing retards want to bring the race war to my neighborhood they will find mixed inhabitants

I know my neighbors and I think they know me

Besides, most Black Lies Matter, ANTIFA, and New Black Panthers are easy to spot
The only folks who ever speak of a race war are right wing racist like you. I never hear anyone else speaking of a race war other than folks who hate folks of color.

Says the dumbfuck talking about race ALL OF THE DAMNED TIME!

Wake up clown boi. When EVERYTHING you talk about is preceded by race.....

YOU! ARE the ignorant racist.

You twit.
Take that flim flam you are spewing, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your racist candy ass.

Oh, piss off you poor racist piece of dog poo. You and all your fellow race baiting whores are purely in it for the money you hope to get, just like your BLM hussy who bought 5 homes with the proceeds of her con job.

You pissants are all alike. The only difference is you live here and not in Nigeria like your other kangs, and shit....
Wrong.

We talk about race because its a problem. Fix the problem if you don't want to hear it.

Or;

Maybe you move on back to Romania like your other kangs, and shit....

No, you ONLY talk about race. That means YOU, are the problem. People who are so focused like that, are extremists.

Extremists are the ones who commit mass murder and rationalize their murderous behaviors away.

You're nuts.

Fucks reparations. Go get a job.

Better yet, go to Africa and whine to the ancestors of the black assholes who captured and sold YOUR ancestors into slavery in the first place.

We owe you nothing.
You owe us trillions. We don't have to go to Africa for shit.

ALL RISE!

This mornings lesson:

How 400,000 Africans Became 4 Million Black Americans
(2nd edition)

The major problem with the excuses is that America had every chance not to implement slavery. We are told how the so-called founders of this country created the way to end slavery when they wrote the constitution. Many will cite the fact they made the importation of slaves illegal by 1808 as evidence. But refusing to stop importing slaves did not end the slaving business in the United States. What it produced was an original American industry-slave breeding.

"During the fifty-three years from the prohibition of the African slave trade by federal law in 1808 to the debacle of the Confederate States of America in 1861, the Southern economy depended on the functioning of a slave-breeding industry, of which Virginia was the number-one supplier."

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry

You see, if America had continued to import slaves, it would have diluted the market thereby driving down the costs of slaves. Slave sellers could not have this. So instead of the truth, we are told that “our nearer to God than thee” founders in all their benevolent glory, looked towards a future whereby slavery would be no more. According to some, the so-called founders had a dream whereby little black boys and little black girls would no longer be enslaved because of the color of their skin. This is the story we are supposed to believe. However, reality does not show that.

“In fact, most American slaves were not kidnapped on another continent. Though over 12.7 million Africans were forced onto ships to the Western hemisphere, estimates only have 400,000-500,000 landing in present-day America. How then to account for the four million black slaves who were tilling fields in 1860? “The South,” the Sublettes write, “did not only produce tobacco, rice, sugar, and cotton as commodities for sale; it produced people.” Slavers called slave-breeding “natural increase,” but there was nothing natural about producing slaves; it took scientific management. Thomas Jefferson bragged to George Washington that the birth of black children was increasing Virginia’s capital stock by four percent annually.”

Ned & Constance Sublette, The American Slave Coast: A History of the Slave-Breeding Industry

To be blunt, America had slave breeding “factories” where slaves were forced to breed. I call them factories but in most cases they are described as farms. These “farms” generally had at least a 2:1 female to male ratio. In some states, slave production was the number 1 industry. Virginia led the nation in slave production and PRESIDENT Thomas Jefferson was one of the main producers. The slave breeding industry has been hidden and left out of the annals of American history. This was done on purpose.

“By a conservative estimate, in 1860 the total value of American slaves was $4 billion, far more than the gold and silver then circulating nationally ($228.3 million, “most of it in the North,” the authors add), total currency ($435.4 million), and even the value of the South’s total farmland ($1.92 billion). Slaves were, to slavers, worth more than everything else they could imagine combined.”

In today’s money slaves in 1860 were worth over 127 billion dollars. According to the Sublettes that is a conservative estimate, meaning the amount could be even more. In 1860 the total value of slaves was 17- and one-half times more than the money circulating in the United States economy. Slaves were worth more than the gold, silver, total U.S. currency, plus all the farmland in the South combined in 1860 yet did not receive a dime. Remember that slaves were considered property. Because they were, wealthy slaveowners looking for a way to get additional capital to buy more slaves came up with an idea- slave backed securities. Your eyes are not playing tricks on you. Slaveowners securitized slavery. Cornell professors Edward E. Baptist and Louis Hyman detailed how it was done in an article published by the Chicago Sun-Times on its website dated March 7, 2014. This is from the article:

In the 1830s, powerful Southern slaveowners wanted to import capital into their states so they could buy more slaves. They came up with a new, two-part idea: mortgaging slaves; and then turning the mortgages into bonds that could be marketed all over the world.

First, American planters organized new banks, usually in new states like Mississippi and Louisiana. Drawing up lists of slaves for collateral, the planters then mortgaged them to the banks they had created, enabling themselves to buy additional slaves to expand cotton production. To provide capital for those loans, the banks sold bonds to investors from around the globe — London, New York, Amsterdam, Paris. The bond buyers, many of whom lived in countries where slavery was illegal, didn’t own individual slaves — just bonds backed by their value. Planters’ mortgage payments paid the interest and the principle on these bond payments. Enslaved human beings had been, in modern financial lingo, “securitized.”

As slave-backed mortgages became paper bonds, everybody profited — except, obviously, enslaved African Americans whose forced labor repaid owners’ mortgages. But investors owed a piece of slave-earned income. Older slave states such as Maryland and Virginia sold slaves to the new cotton states, at securitization-inflated prices, resulting in slave asset bubble. Cotton factor firms like the now-defunct Lehman Brothers — founded in Alabama — became wildly successful. Lehman moved to Wall Street, and for all these firms, every transaction in slave-earned money flowing in and out of the U.S. earned Wall Street firms a fee.

The infant American financial industry nourished itself on profits taken from financing slave traders, cotton brokers and underwriting slave-backed bonds. But though slavery ended in 1865, in the years after the Civil War, black entrepreneurs would find themselves excluded from a financial system originally built on their bodies.

Edward E. Baptist and Louis Hyman, American Finance Grew on the Back of Slaves
According to the Sublettes, 400 to 500,000 slaves landed on the shores of what is now America. By 1860 there were 4 million slaves living here. The importation of slaves was made illegal in 1808. From 1808 until 1860 the number of slaves increased by at least 1,000 percent. If we allow for the Africans selling each other, Africans would be responsible for between 400 to 500 thousand slaves. What about the 3.5 million additional slaves? Africans did not create them. Whites did this through forced human breeding for business and for pleasure..

When discussing the black experience in America we have to hear the all too common refrain spoken today by a portion of the white community that preaches personal responsibility but takes none themselves. It is the claim of Africans selling each other. History is recorded and yes there were people who were citizens in one African nation who sold members of other African nations to Europeans. Europeans were not forced to buy the slaves but in some cases Africans were forced to sell them. Between 4-500,000 Africans ended up on these shores and turned into 4 million by an atrocity that ranks right up there with the worst in human history. Africans did not do that.

After slavery ended, southern whites went on a campaign of what can only be called ethnic cleansing. The federal government turned tail and ran by establishing a legal principle whereby the federal government did not have to enforce the 13th, 14th and 15th amendments called states rights. Apartheid became the law of the land due to the Plessy decision. Blacks tried to escape the oppressive conditions in the south by coming north but they found just how united the states were relative to white supremacy. Africans did not do that.

At every turn, whenever blacks tried reaching for what this country claims to promise, they ran into a brick wall, or more accurately put, a white mob. Africans did not do that.

there are some real nutjobs out there, both white, and black who really do want a race war.

BLM's and the rest of the fascist lefts goal is to make Americans so fearful of each other that they just shoot on sight.
If leftwing retards want to bring the race war to my neighborhood they will find mixed inhabitants

Besides, most Black Lies Matter, ANTIFA, and New Black Panthers are easy to spot
The only folks who ever speak of a race war are right wing racist like you. I never hear anyone else speaking of a race war other than folks who hate folks of color.

You twit.
Take that flim flam you are spewing, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your racist candy ass.

Oh, piss off you poor racist piece of dog poo. You and all your fellow race baiting whores are purely in it for the money you hope to get, just like your BLM hussy who bought 5 homes with the proceeds of her con job.

You pissants are all alike. The only difference is you live here and not in Nigeria like your other kangs, and shit....
Wrong.

We talk about race because its a problem. Fix the problem if you don't want to hear it.

Or;

No, you ONLY talk about race. That means YOU, are the problem. People who are so focused like that, are extremists.

Extremists are the ones who commit mass murder and rationalize their murderous behaviors away.

You're nuts.
No, I don't have a problem. You are the extremist. So like I say, turn black and try living, then come back and tell me how wrong I am tp be in a forum full of white racists pointing out their racism and demanding them to end it. The only one here talking about murder are you saltines.

You twit.

Wrong.

Or;

You're nuts.
This thread was started by one of your fellow white bigots bitch. So tell them how they should stop talking about race. If you can't, shut your motherfucking racist white punk ass up.

You twit.

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Let me know when you are going to actually say something worth listening to.

You twit.

well you know they got have their michael jordans shoes , hair weaves and nails done or they are not happy you know.
Is that supposed to be the best racist post of the day, Horseshitting.

Armed Rioters Demand An End To ‘All White People’
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Wall Street Insider Reveals Life-Changing Stocks You've Never Heard Of
Yes, there really are safe, dependable stocks with high end yields....
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.
Author: Grace Jackson

This is some crazy stuff.
I don't mind one bit if they march with guns. It is and should be their right.

I just don't want to hear any bitching when we do the same.

Do you mean the 2nd amendment is allowed for blacks?
How noble of you.
I wonder will it remain their right if they start shooting whites. That will be I interesting.
they been shooting whites for decades...where you been

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.

How noble of you.
I wonder will it remain their right if they start shooting whites. That will be I interesting.
How many centuries have they been shooting black folks, white folks that is.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Blacks are very easily to manipulate as they believe anything their Dem slave masters tell them

Eventually the white man is going to have to put them down

Nobody is going to put anyone down. That is bullshit.

Blacks are very easily to manipulate as they believe anything their Dem slave masters tell them

Are we the only one who see this?
These people are calling for the execution of their opponents in a democratic country. Are the authorities aware of these people? We are dealing with right wing extremists and possibly KKK links.

Are we the only one who see this?
These people are calling for the execution of their opponents in a democratic country. Are the authorities aware of these people? We are dealing with right wing extremists and possibly KKK links.

And there are some who are hoping for a race war. Not these people here, because they haven't got the balls. But some want it.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
When they find out what the country will be like without Caucasians sometime in the next century, they are gonna be mighty shocked!

They they will be yelling, "Bring those White folks back!"

Dang! It's hard pleasing some people!

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

Well you see, that's the problem, they are marching like that because you have done the same.
I've marched nowhere. No one I know has.

I don't have a lot of sympathy for monkeys like you who believe that revenge equals equality. It doesn't. If negroes have been mistreated for 400 years, that's not fixed by mistreating whites for 400 years, yet that's what you support. You're all too willing to cast aside all the progress negroes have made if it means you get to take it to whitey...

You twit.

Wrong.

Or;

You're nuts.
No, I don't have a problem. You are the extremist. So like I say, turn black and try living, then come back and tell me how wrong I am tp be in a forum full of white racists pointing out their racism and demanding them to end it. The only one here talking about murder are you saltines.

I am native American and was born poorer then you asshat. I lived in a truck the first seven years of my life. You whine like a bitch while those of us who HAVE bettered ourselves laugh at you.

Not because you're black, but because you are a bitch. You whine like a bitch all the time.

Grow up.

You twit.

Blah, blah, blah, blah. Let me know when you are going to actually say something worth listening to.

You first.

My position is consistent and clear......in cases where it is clear a cop killed someone unjustly -- and it is determined there was an attempt by others to cover it up...the officer who committed the crime of murder should be prosecuted and anyone else who tried to cover it up should be prosecuted......
Problem with liberals is, they have no concept of what "unjustly" means ...when it comes to white cop shooting unarmed black guy :doubt:
They're mindless and unable or unwilling to think logically.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

How noble of you.
How many centuries have they been shooting black folks, white folks that is.
Not that many. How many millennium have blacks been taking a machete or a sword to their neighbors? At least 6 that we know of. At least 6000 years. How many of those years have blacks had slaves? All of them. They still have slaves today.

Oh....no....we can't talk about other countries. We can only talk about this country. What's happening now doesn't matter. Only what happened in America 160 years ago matters.

Forum List

Back