armed black rioters demand and end to all white people

There are black police officers.....but I noticed.....when they kill an unarmed citizen...the same crowd that defends virtually every white cop who kills an unarmed person -- don't keep that same energy.....
View attachment 499157

in fact, some go so far as to use it as a justification as to why certain minorities shouldn't be allowed to be cops.....
I think you've been listening to CNN and MSNBC way too much. I don't think anyone is defending the killing of unarmed citizens. There are justifiable shootings.

Just because a person isn't armed with a gun....but instead a knife....some on the left seem to think this is being unarmed. And when cops shoot a suspect who is attacking them....they are allowed to defend themselves with deadly force.
Shooting a man who is cuffed laying on his stomach, how does that fit into your scheme of things
When did this happen?
Try looking up Oscar Grant.

That's an interesting way of admitting that you don't know...
Oscar Grant mouthed off to a rentacop and got shot.

So that's how it works, if you are cuffed and lying faced down on the ground and mouth off to the cop he has the right to pull his gun and put a bullet in you. Does that only apply to black folks?
You see...the problem with these assholes is they think they can mouth off and resist arrest cuz it's a black thing to do.

Right, because white boys NEVER mouth off because it is the wrong thing to do and yet this man doesn't catch a bullet.

Funny how that works.

They end up taking a situation where the cops woulda let them go with a warning and instead turn it into a felony all because of a big mouth and false-pride.

Or could it be that we might feel we are being harassed and shouldn't have been messed with in the first place, what is it that makes someone white curse the cops out?

It doesn't matter. You cannot assume that you can win an argument with a cop. Let me know how that turned out if you do.

If you have a problem....take it to the judge.

Again you asked for a cop that shot and killed a man who was cuffed lying face down.

Yes.....and you presented this story.
Once again....you think this proves your point.
What it proves is that when you combine ignorance with a person who isn't well trained yet is allowed to carry a gun....bad things will tend to happen. It doesn't prove that white people are running around with KKK hoods on shooting black people for no good reason.

I have personally been in a situation like this one.
Some soldiers were smoking dope and playing their stereo at max level in their room in the barracks, late at night across the quad when I was at ANOC at Ft Bragg.
I asked them to turn it down and they started calling me a racist.
For some reason you assholes think that if you gather in big enough numbers....you can push authority figures around. So these kids started yelling and acting like a bunch of thugs from Compton.
In my case I called the MPs and the place cleared out.
Then CID did a wall to wall health and comfort inspection the next day...every locker and bunk was out on the side walk while they went thru the barracks looking for contraband. The perps went in front of a court martial....and got busted to private. Problem solved.....peacefully.

I was doing SFAS at Camp Mackall and some young black soldier decided to test me by talking a bunch of shit...... he figured that whole thing about none of us wearing any rank would protect him, lol.
Thing is, he forgot that that was a door that swings both ways, and if he can't get in trouble for disrespecting an NCO, the that NCO isn't going to get in trouble for giving him a public beatdown.

I almost broke out laughing at the shocked and terrified look on his face when I laid into him, lol. And the fool extended both his arms straight up when I got to mount...... he's lucky I just wanted to teach him a lesson, and not really hurt him, or I would have busted at least one of his arms. As it is, he just got his face beat in some, and his boys gave him shit about it for the rest of the time there.

Did you make it all the way thru selection?

No, they told me to go take about 6 months of remedial math classes and come back. Apparently, my math skills were shittier than even I thought, lol.

I deployed to Afghanistan again about 3 months later anyway, and a bunch of shit happened there that pretty much ended my career...... so I never went back. Hell, I turned 36 when I was there that time, I was probably the oldest candidate there.

I went thru selection when I was 33 and graduated from the Q course when I was 34. Ended up on a team at 5th Group.
If they bounced you out you could have come back. I know guys that came back 3 times. Your math scores are an easy fix. Just take correspondence courses.

By the time I came back from that deployment, I was radioactive...... I wasn't going anywhere or doing anything after that.

Long story but trust me...... I spent literally years trying to repair the damage they did to me, but there was no fixing it.

You ever see a 5/5 on an NCOER?

How about 2 years worth of NCOERs flat out missing? As in, never done, never turned in?

Think about how an E7 board looks at that packet for a minute......

The funny thing is...guys like you tend to be what they were looking for.
They need guys with experience and brains. Also they're looking for studs.
But if you're a wacko....that comes out during testing. They bounced Timothy McVeigh out for a bad mental evaluation. My guess is they offed him quick so he wouldn't be able to spill his guts on anybody involved in assisting him in the bombing.

The reason I never went sooner was because every time I had a selection date, I ended up getting hurt and not being able to go. Bad PLF once, truck accident the next time. My PT scores were good enough to get to SFAS but that's about it....... I wasn't really impressing anyone with anything except my level of tenacity.

I tried out for the San Diego Chargers once....before I played in college.
Every year 20,000 draft eligible players go undrafted.
The Chargers Special Teams coach just told me to go to college and practice.
I needed to become a bit more consistent, he said.
I worked out with Mike Saxon who played for the Dallas Cowboys.
But I never tried out again for an NFL team after playing a couple of years in college.
I also didn't try a second time for officer-candidate school. (Declared eligible but not selected)
I'm pretty glad I didn't resubmit.
This all happened before I went SF.
I just wanted to prove to my Platoon SGT in Germany that the SEALs were tougher than SF.
He told me about doing rucks with the SF students.
My best friend in the Navy went SEALs and made it.
They really put them thru Hell during BUDS training.
So I went to selection....got picked up....and my 1st SGT started screwing with me.
But they're just jealous.
I used them as inspiration to make it.
The whole time I was going thru the Q Course it felt like I could be gone...because they never told us the standards. You just had to do your best and make it thru in one piece.
Going to a team was easy. The hardest part was staying in shape for the rucks. MOS-wise I was proficient.

I was a shitty runner, which got me all sorts of grief in the Airborne, but I could ruck all day, every day, day after day after day after day...... which made me perfect for patrolling Afghanistan.:cool:
I had a lot of fun giving shit back to some of those guys who had given me a hard time for running slow, when their asses got broke the fuck off in the Hind Kush, and we had to damn near carry some of them. Especially when they were former RIs, lol.

Shit just always comes back around, doesn't it?

Let's just say I was a born miler....but I didn't work at it much. The first time I ran the mile as a freshman I did it in under 6mins. My fastest was 4 mins 11 seconds. Ran the 2 mile PT test in 11 flat when I was 38. Ran 5 miles in under 30 mins. Rucking was another thing. I had to carry the heaviest ruck on the team because I was carrying a radio and kitbag....along with ammo and all of my other shit. During Robin Sage I traded rucks with a Ranger to carry the pig without a shoulder strap for a day and he was glad to get his nerf ruck back.

I spent some time jumping radios for Division Assault CP in the 82d; those radios were pretty fucking heavy all right.
My first Afghan deployment I snatched up the M14; this was '03, and we had pulled a bunch of old ones out. You don't realize how heavy 7.62 in steel mags is until you carry it up and down a bunch of mountains, lol.

Armed Rioters Demand An End To ‘All White People’
by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Wall Street Insider Reveals Life-Changing Stocks You've Never Heard Of
Yes, there really are safe, dependable stocks with high end yields....
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.
Author: Grace Jackson

This is some crazy stuff.
I don't mind one bit if they march with guns. It is and should be their right.

I just don't want to hear any bitching when we do the same.
I go out in the street with my rifle, it ain't gonna be for a "march".
July 1st starts open carry in TN and several other states soon to follow.
If these racist blacks want to try something (which I doubt they will) they can go for it.

So why don't you call whites racist when they show up at state capitals with their guns?
Because they aren't chanting "White Power!!" and giving speeches about killing all the black folks.

That's the difference that concerns people. That, and the different treatment in the media.
So, because the racist white rhetoric is not vocalized (which I don't believe), it's 'okay' to you. I disagree.
Oh, I didn't realize you were a mind reader, Miss Cleo...... :rolleyes:

So what am I thinking about you, right now?:cool:
My mother would be ashamed.
She should be..... a grown woman should remember to flush, but here you are.

there are some real nutjobs out there, both white, and black who really do want a race war.
I’m not sure it would be a race war

There are black conservatives who live in the suburbs

And guilt-ridden white libs who live in the city and post on forums like this

It could be very confusing

BLM's and the rest of the fascist lefts goal is to make Americans so fearful of each other that they just shoot on sight.

There are black police officers.....but I noticed.....when they kill an unarmed citizen...the same crowd that defends virtually every white cop who kills an unarmed person -- don't keep that same energy.....
View attachment 499157

in fact, some go so far as to use it as a justification as to why certain minorities shouldn't be allowed to be cops.....
I think you've been listening to CNN and MSNBC way too much. I don't think anyone is defending the killing of unarmed citizens. There are justifiable shootings.

Just because a person isn't armed with a gun....but instead a knife....some on the left seem to think this is being unarmed. And when cops shoot a suspect who is attacking them....they are allowed to defend themselves with deadly force.
Shooting a man who is cuffed laying on his stomach, how does that fit into your scheme of things
When did this happen?
Try looking up Oscar Grant.

That's an interesting way of admitting that you don't know...
Oscar Grant mouthed off to a rentacop and got shot.

So that's how it works, if you are cuffed and lying faced down on the ground and mouth off to the cop he has the right to pull his gun and put a bullet in you. Does that only apply to black folks?
You see...the problem with these assholes is they think they can mouth off and resist arrest cuz it's a black thing to do.

Right, because white boys NEVER mouth off because it is the wrong thing to do and yet this man doesn't catch a bullet.

Funny how that works.

They end up taking a situation where the cops woulda let them go with a warning and instead turn it into a felony all because of a big mouth and false-pride.

Or could it be that we might feel we are being harassed and shouldn't have been messed with in the first place, what is it that makes someone white curse the cops out?

It doesn't matter. You cannot assume that you can win an argument with a cop. Let me know how that turned out if you do.

If you have a problem....take it to the judge.

Again you asked for a cop that shot and killed a man who was cuffed lying face down.

Yes.....and you presented this story.
Once again....you think this proves your point.
What it proves is that when you combine ignorance with a person who isn't well trained yet is allowed to carry a gun....bad things will tend to happen. It doesn't prove that white people are running around with KKK hoods on shooting black people for no good reason.

I have personally been in a situation like this one.
Some soldiers were smoking dope and playing their stereo at max level in their room in the barracks, late at night across the quad when I was at ANOC at Ft Bragg.
I asked them to turn it down and they started calling me a racist.
For some reason you assholes think that if you gather in big enough numbers....you can push authority figures around. So these kids started yelling and acting like a bunch of thugs from Compton.
In my case I called the MPs and the place cleared out.
Then CID did a wall to wall health and comfort inspection the next day...every locker and bunk was out on the side walk while they went thru the barracks looking for contraband. The perps went in front of a court martial....and got busted to private. Problem solved.....peacefully.

I was doing SFAS at Camp Mackall and some young black soldier decided to test me by talking a bunch of shit...... he figured that whole thing about none of us wearing any rank would protect him, lol.
Thing is, he forgot that that was a door that swings both ways, and if he can't get in trouble for disrespecting an NCO, the that NCO isn't going to get in trouble for giving him a public beatdown.

I almost broke out laughing at the shocked and terrified look on his face when I laid into him, lol. And the fool extended both his arms straight up when I got to mount...... he's lucky I just wanted to teach him a lesson, and not really hurt him, or I would have busted at least one of his arms. As it is, he just got his face beat in some, and his boys gave him shit about it for the rest of the time there.

Did you make it all the way thru selection?

No, they told me to go take about 6 months of remedial math classes and come back. Apparently, my math skills were shittier than even I thought, lol.

I deployed to Afghanistan again about 3 months later anyway, and a bunch of shit happened there that pretty much ended my career...... so I never went back. Hell, I turned 36 when I was there that time, I was probably the oldest candidate there.

I went thru selection when I was 33 and graduated from the Q course when I was 34. Ended up on a team at 5th Group.
If they bounced you out you could have come back. I know guys that came back 3 times. Your math scores are an easy fix. Just take correspondence courses.

By the time I came back from that deployment, I was radioactive...... I wasn't going anywhere or doing anything after that.

Long story but trust me...... I spent literally years trying to repair the damage they did to me, but there was no fixing it.

You ever see a 5/5 on an NCOER?

How about 2 years worth of NCOERs flat out missing? As in, never done, never turned in?

Think about how an E7 board looks at that packet for a minute......

The funny thing is...guys like you tend to be what they were looking for.
They need guys with experience and brains. Also they're looking for studs.
But if you're a wacko....that comes out during testing. They bounced Timothy McVeigh out for a bad mental evaluation. My guess is they offed him quick so he wouldn't be able to spill his guts on anybody involved in assisting him in the bombing.

The reason I never went sooner was because every time I had a selection date, I ended up getting hurt and not being able to go. Bad PLF once, truck accident the next time. My PT scores were good enough to get to SFAS but that's about it....... I wasn't really impressing anyone with anything except my level of tenacity.

I tried out for the San Diego Chargers once....before I played in college.
Every year 20,000 draft eligible players go undrafted.
The Chargers Special Teams coach just told me to go to college and practice.
I needed to become a bit more consistent, he said.
I worked out with Mike Saxon who played for the Dallas Cowboys.
But I never tried out again for an NFL team after playing a couple of years in college.
I also didn't try a second time for officer-candidate school. (Declared eligible but not selected)
I'm pretty glad I didn't resubmit.
This all happened before I went SF.
I just wanted to prove to my Platoon SGT in Germany that the SEALs were tougher than SF.
He told me about doing rucks with the SF students.
My best friend in the Navy went SEALs and made it.
They really put them thru Hell during BUDS training.
So I went to selection....got picked up....and my 1st SGT started screwing with me.
But they're just jealous.
I used them as inspiration to make it.
The whole time I was going thru the Q Course it felt like I could be gone...because they never told us the standards. You just had to do your best and make it thru in one piece.
Going to a team was easy. The hardest part was staying in shape for the rucks. MOS-wise I was proficient.

I was a shitty runner, which got me all sorts of grief in the Airborne, but I could ruck all day, every day, day after day after day after day...... which made me perfect for patrolling Afghanistan.:cool:
I had a lot of fun giving shit back to some of those guys who had given me a hard time for running slow, when their asses got broke the fuck off in the Hind Kush, and we had to damn near carry some of them. Especially when they were former RIs, lol.

Shit just always comes back around, doesn't it?

Let's just say I was a born miler....but I didn't work at it much. The first time I ran the mile as a freshman I did it in under 6mins. My fastest was 4 mins 11 seconds. Ran the 2 mile PT test in 11 flat when I was 38. Ran 5 miles in under 30 mins. Rucking was another thing. I had to carry the heaviest ruck on the team because I was carrying a radio and kitbag....along with ammo and all of my other shit. During Robin Sage I traded rucks with a Ranger to carry the pig without a shoulder strap for a day and he was glad to get his nerf ruck back.

I spent some time jumping radios for Division Assault CP in the 82d; those radios were pretty fucking heavy all right.
My first Afghan deployment I snatched up the M14; this was '03, and we had pulled a bunch of old ones out. You don't realize how heavy 7.62 in steel mags is until you carry it up and down a bunch of mountains, lol.

In the Navy they let us qualify with the .45 and the M14.
It wasn't much of a qualification...more like a familiarization.
In the Army we had the M16A1 and M16A2.
I also fired the M203.
I also had to sit behind an Mark19 and a .50 cal in the turret. We each had our 9mm Berrettas as a secondary.
I never patrolled with an M14...but one of my team members liked to carry it when we were hold up in a building or doing sniper operations. The team had M21s and M24s issued....but he liked that M14.
I also carried the SAW every once in awhile.
That M60 was front heavy.....and if you've ever tried firing one with one hand you'd find out Rambo was full of shit. You needed a shoulder strap to do that.
Now the Army has M4s.

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
The New Black Panthers accompanied by 14 additional firearm organizations marched the streets of Tulsa on Saturday in remembrance of the 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre, the march was labelled as a “Second Amendment March for Reparations.”
Hundreds of heavily armed pro-Second Amendment demonstrators marched throughout Tulsa while chanting “black power,” “who’s streets, our streets,” and “black lives matter,” as they headed toward Tulsa’s Greenwood section, a predominantly black neighborhood which was titled “Black Wall Street” back in 1921.
Event organizers issued a news release stating that the “struggle” to implement reparations “must be escalated.” The organizers demanded reparations for Tulsa Massacre descendants as well as “all 40-million Blacks” who they say are still “grossly affected” in the United States by inequality, racism, police brutality, and wealth disparity.
Former Trump administration member Kyle Hooten pointed out on Twitter that normally when gun rights organizations march, “they don’t chant ‘our streets.'” He called the rally a “show of force” that’s not “comparable” to a normal second amendment rally, instead pointing out that the group is “a racial supremacist organization.”
Find Out More 73,165
Hooten also shared video from the event of a man who demanded violence against all white people as a response to “6,000 years of killing us.”
No evidence supports this particular claim, FBI statistics reveal that in America, white people outnumber black people by a 5-1 ratio, but the murder rate is 2-1 with black people killing twice as often as whites.
The “Tulsa Race Massacre” event started on May 31, 1921, when 19-year-old Dick Rowland, a black man, was arrested on suspicion of the rape of 17-year-old Sarah Page, a white elevator operator. A white mob arrived at the courthouse with demands that Rowland be given to the crowd and lynched. Black protestors arrived to defend Rowland, both parties being armed, a riot broke out when a white man got shot by a black protestor. The following day, white mob members burned down 35 blocks of the “Greenwood” neighborhood inhabited largely by blacks.
The event killed 36 people, 26 who were black and 10 white. Rowland was released without charge, leaving Tulsa and never returning.

I go out in the street with my rifle, it ain't gonna be for a "march".
July 1st starts open carry in TN and several other states soon to follow.
If these racist blacks want to try something (which I doubt they will) they can go for it.

So why don't you call whites racist when they show up at state capitals with their guns?
Because they aren't chanting "White Power!!" and giving speeches about killing all the black folks.

That's the difference that concerns people. That, and the different treatment in the media.
So, because the racist white rhetoric is not vocalized (which I don't believe), it's 'okay' to you. I disagree.
Oh, I didn't realize you were a mind reader, Miss Cleo...... :rolleyes:

So what am I thinking about you, right now?:cool:
My mother would be ashamed.
She should be..... a grown woman should remember to flush, but here you are.
Indeed.

there are some real nutjobs out there, both white, and black who really do want a race war.

BLM's and the rest of the fascist lefts goal is to make Americans so fearful of each other that they just shoot on sight.
If leftwing retards want to bring the race war to my neighborhood they will find mixed inhabitants

I know my neighbors and I think they know me

Besides, most Black Lies Matter, ANTIFA, and New Black Panthers are easy to spot

If leftwing retards want to bring the race war to my neighborhood they will find mixed inhabitants

Besides, most Black Lies Matter, ANTIFA, and New Black Panthers are easy to spot
The only folks who ever speak of a race war are right wing racist like you. I never hear anyone else speaking of a race war other than folks who hate folks of color.

The only folks who ever speak of a race war are right wing racist like you. I never hear anyone else speaking of a race war other than folks who hate folks of color.

Says the dumbfuck talking about race ALL OF THE DAMNED TIME!

Wake up clown boi. When EVERYTHING you talk about is preceded by race.....

YOU! ARE the ignorant racist.

You twit.

You twit.
race is the only topic Superbad ever discusses

Except for all those folks like the ones in the OP.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You are such a ridiculous clown.

You twit.
Take that flim flam you are spewing, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your racist candy ass.

Except for all those folks like the ones in the OP.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You are such a ridiculous clown.
did you ring? op here lol only people talk race wars are the blacks. check pictures out of the tulas marches no light skin in the bunch. some people on here need glassesi guess/

You twit.
Take that flim flam you are spewing, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your racist candy ass.

Oh, piss off you poor racist piece of dog poo. You and all your fellow race baiting whores are purely in it for the money you hope to get, just like your BLM hussy who bought 5 homes with the proceeds of her con job.

You pissants are all alike. The only difference is you live here and not in Nigeria like your other kangs, and shit....

You twit.

Oh, piss off you poor racist piece of dog poo. You and all your fellow race baiting whores are purely in it for the money you hope to get, just like your BLM hussy who bought 5 homes with the proceeds of her con job.

You pissants are all alike. The only difference is you live here and not in Nigeria like your other kangs, and shit....
well you know they got have their michael jordans shoes , hair weaves and nails done or they are not happy you know.

My position is consistent and clear......in cases where it is clear a cop killed someone unjustly -- and it is determined there was an attempt by others to cover it up...the officer who committed the crime of murder should be prosecuted and anyone else who tried to cover it up should be prosecuted......
Problem with liberals is, they have no concept of what "unjustly" means ...when it comes to white cop shooting unarmed black guy :doubt:

You mean white Republicans, you are the only folks who ever talk about a race war.
Yeah, while nutty blacks are WAGING it.

1623650999352.png

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

Well you see, that's the problem, they are marching like that because you have done the same.

You twit.

Wrong.

We talk about race because its a problem. Fix the problem if you don't want to hear it.

Or;

Maybe you move on back to Romania like your other kangs, and shit....

by The Continental Daily
2.8kViews
Find Out More 73,165

I dare anyone to claim this wasn't perpetrated by Biden's adm.
Pears that this was a well organized racist event.

And they impeached Trump for doing exactly what Biden did in Tulsa.
i agree biden started this
Nobody is talking about it in the news right now either. They're talking about Fauci when they need to focus on the dumpster fire Biden started in Tulsa this week.
Biden didn't start anything.

Forum List

Back