Armed Black Panther March In Stone Mountain, GA Today

They need to LEAVE IT ALONE. This is a work of art.

When it comes to mass produced Confederate Memorials, I don't care...they need to go. They were produced for one main purpose. They aren't art.
I appreciate this perspective, and agree that there are some confederate statutes erected specifically to celebrate black oppression, rather than memorialize the men who fought on the side of the south.

I used to have rebel flag stickers on my truck years ago, but for me it was a symbol of rebellion, not because I wanted a return to slavery.However, even back then it was interpreted by other people as a symbol of bigotry. It eventually became an issue of what other people's perspective on it was, regardless of my intent that I removed them. I think that is the important part of this debate. When a monument was erected to "show white domination" as some are, then remove them. If they were established to honor bravery and and service to their country, accept it and leave it be.

Last edited:
The Chazites weren't unarmed.
Oh? Were they holding the place with force of arms? In that case, no real difference. Both were occupying by force property that was not theirs.

The difference is one group was heavily ridiculed by the MSM for it and the other group was admired.
That is true. But both were lawless. And one was heavily supported by the rightwing media while other condemned.
why do you always condemn the entire "RightWingMedia" yet you never see to have a problem with "leftwingmedia" spinning their shit?

crap is crap. just because you like the dude/dudette who shit it out doesn't change what it is.

Yeah I saw the video of the cluster fuck of civilian noobs carrying guns and acting all bad ass.

You know what I did not see?

I did not see a cook, or a mail carrier or a mechanic or an armsman or any logistical capability.

If a civil war started, these morons would be surrounded and starved out within a week, roflmao.
Did you see the dickhead carrying 2 rifles? I had to laugh at that. I'll bet if there was 1000 of them they had about 30,000 rounds of ammo. That's about 10 minutes of a gun fight. They would be crushed quickly in any suburban community by a few dozen deer hunters with scoped rifles.

Some of the best shooter I knew in the Army were blacks who grew up squirrel hunting in the South. Hell, my black next door neighbor hunts squirrels with a 22L and gets them with head shots, lol.

My experience was different, very few blacks made sharp shooter. I knew just one black guy who was pretty good while I was in the competition circuit. It's not to say they didn't have the potential skill, it was a lack of inclination or motivation. Either way I'm not even slightly concerned with these people, in fact I'm glad they're exercising their rights.

My experience was different, very few blacks made sharp shooter. I knew just one black guy who was pretty good while I was in the competition circuit. It's not to say they didn't have the potential skill, it was a lack of inclination or motivation. Either way I'm not even slightly concerned with these people, in fact I'm glad they're exercising their rights.
only problem I saw the predominate majority of blacks unable to learn was to swim.

It was kind of funny watching all these grown adult athletic males clinging to the sides of the swimming pools, lol.

When it comes to mass produced Confederate Memorials, I don't care...they need to go. They were produced for one main purpose. They aren't art.
I appreciate this perspective, and agree that there are some confederate statutes erected specifically to celebrate black oppression, rather than memorialize the men who fought on the side of the south.

I used to have rebel flag stickers on my truck years ago, but for me it was a symbol of rebellion, not because I wanted a return to slavery.However, even back then it was interpreted by other people as a symbol of bigotry. It eventually became an issue of what other people's perspective on it was, regardless of my intent that I removed them. I think that is the important part of this debate. When a monument was erected to "show white domination" as some are, then remove them. If they were established to honor bravery and and service to their country, accept it and leave it be.
Didnt you know that the Dukes of Hazard wanted to revive slavery?

Yep, I saw it on a Don Le'moan show.

Oh? Were they holding the place with force of arms? In that case, no real difference. Both were occupying by force property that was not theirs.

The difference is one group was heavily ridiculed by the MSM for it and the other group was admired.
That is true. But both were lawless. And one was heavily supported by the rightwing media while other condemned.
why do you always condemn the entire "RightWingMedia" yet you never see to have a problem with "leftwingmedia" spinning their shit?

crap is crap. just because you like the dude/dudette who shit it out doesn't change what it is.

Why do you Constantly condemn “left wing” media? MSM? Why don’t you condemn the constant criticism of MSM that is standard fare such as in the post I responded to?

Meh.

Why do you Constantly condemn “left wing” media? MSM? Why don’t you condemn the constant criticism of MSM that is standard fare such as in the post I responded to?

Meh.
when you call out RIGHT WING media, you've put the divide up. now it's my fault i follow suit and do it your way? not to start a fight i know i'm starting anyway - why can you call out the division in your own manner but refuse to allow others the same luxury? THIS IS WHY WE ARE DIVIDED - follow my rules but i don't hate to crap so common from the left.

and i hate MSM because they are pouring gas on the flames and on an all out assault on my way of thinking.

it's funny how we spend a decade saying the right is stifling free speech and any call to antifa for doing the same was called stupid.

yet here we have antifa tearing up the country, the media attacking the police, and you're mad i call out "left wing media" for that.

seems ANTIFA *is* 100% fascist and working with the marxist movement. you can keep saying it's not true but we've got evidence out of an elephants ass suffering from diarrhea of proof it's true.

and if you keep using left wing media and denying it's left wing we're never going to get anywhere; esp while you keep saying anything you don't like is right wing media. this all goes back to allowing your points of view the luxury of leeway and then saying the other side can't have it at all.

yet they are the ones stiffing speech and being "fascist" and all.

and i wasn't here for the obama years - did you get mad at obama for ragging on fox and journalists who wrote against his policies or not? i mean, if you're going to defend the media, be hard core, not selective for your pov only. that's how we got into this pile of shit.

You removed your stickers because the perception of them changed.

'
THe reasons of the people that support the statues, have changed. No one supports Jim Crow or slavery anymore.

So it is just fucking stupid, to pretend they do.

Why are we letting fucking stupid people, tell US how to live?

Forum List

Back