Armed Black Panther March In Stone Mountain, GA Today

I remember when a bunch of armed white men took over and occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.
and I remember how the media reported the Bundy standoff

I remember how the (rightwing) media reported it. I imagine you support the current move on Stone Mountain right?
NAME that right wing media and I'll match times ten leftist controlled mainstream media
No I don't support people who think their race is better than another race.

I remember when a bunch of armed white men took over and occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge.

I remember how the (rightwing) media reported it. I imagine you support the current move on Stone Mountain right?
NAME that right wing media and I'll match times ten leftist controlled mainstream media

Too long ago.

So...you support it when White Right-wingers conduct an armed take over...but you oppose it when Black Left-wingers conduct an armed take over ....

Interesting.

The Black Panthers I knew in the 60's were fit army alike dudes with arms.

In this parade I just saw fat belly dudes carrying arms. Surely they can shoot but the are also easy target for any beginner trooper. Those dudes can't run or do strategic assaults worthy enough to be considered as a dangerous paramilitary army.

Rather than removing existing statues and monuments, those idiots should ask for permits and collect money and build their own statues somewhere in the cities. Case closed.

Too long ago.

So...you support it when White Right-wingers conduct an armed take over...but you oppose it when Black Left-wingers conduct an armed take over ....

Interesting.
cut and paste what I originally posted and see if it coincides with what your racist mind thought I posted.

Too long ago.

Interesting.
cut and paste what I originally posted and see if it coincides with what your racist mind thought I posted.

No need to. What you actually did was DODGE the question, so I filled it in.

Don't like it? Then answer the question directly.

Too long ago.

Interesting.

I reported you for trolling maybe you should lose your mod position
What I wrote

What you trolled with

Too long ago.

Interesting.

What I wrote

What you trolled with

I really don't care if you reported me for trolling. You have shown yourself incapable of answering a direct question, twice now. You are still dodging. So...if a group of black people conduct an armed take over - that is not ok? Because...frankly, there is nothing there that states they think their race is better than another. Do the Bundy's think their race is better than another?

Too long ago.

Interesting.

What I wrote

What you trolled with

I really don't care if you reported me for trolling. You have shown yourself incapable of answering a direct question, twice now. You are still dodging. So...if a group of black people conduct an armed take over - that is not ok? Because...frankly, there is nothing there that states they think their race is better than another. Do the Bundy's think their race is better than another?
If a group of black people conduct an armed take over, and armed take over of what ??? It matters not what colour anyone is, if conduct an armed take over of government and/or private property it's illegal. Your question is ridiculous.

Too long ago.

Interesting.

What I wrote

What you trolled with

AGAIN
What I wrote

What you trolled with

The only one that dodge was you

Too long ago.

Interesting.

What I wrote

What you trolled with

If a group of black people conduct an armed take over, and armed take over of what ??? It matters not what colour anyone is, if conduct an armed take over of government and/or private property it's illegal. Your question is ridiculous.
She's trolling flacaltenn should address her trolling

You are just as bad

whatever the Only Black Lives Matter crowd does you defend

You are just as bad

whatever the Only Black Lives Matter crowd does you defend
this is what I wrote

Her trolling race baiting ass made shit up it's nowhere close to what I said

That is their right.
Very good answer! It is their right..and I'm sure that most of us can remember Klan marches...Aryan Nation marches....White Identity marches..usually all together in solidarity. Klowns dressed in pseudo-military uniforms...chanting white power! It was and is their right as well--although..given the current climate...it might not be wise.
These guys didn't look like klowns. They looked like they meant business--stay out of their way.
It apparently stayed peaceful--the media hardly touched it. Not sure they were Black Panthers though--nothing on their website about it, no news articles mentioned it.
Cover yourself...your Boomer brainwash is showing. They didn't look any more or less competent than any other 2A, open carry group in public display.
Your Nog fears are playing tricks with your eyes.
I've never seen a 2A, open carry group in public display, I guess. I don't know what "Nog fears" you think I'm suffering under, but I wasn't scared. I was thinking, though, just like that lady who shot the vid, that's an army--well, a Company, anyway.

Too long ago.

Interesting.

What I wrote

What you trolled with

She's trolling flacaltenn should address her trolling
It's on topic and she's not personally insulting you, so I don't think it's trolling.

From what I can tell the group was the NFAC, not some mythical black panther party which the SPLC categorizes as a hate group due to antisemitism and violence. The NFAC was seen protecting store fronts in St. Paul during the riots. This thread is a joke. Another racist troll thread on USMB. Surprise.

This is them 2 months ago:
A man who calls himself The Official Grand Master Jay (it's unclear whether this is a nickname or just a social media handle) leads a group called the Not Fucking Around Coalition (NFAC), a black group that he says is compromised of "ex military shooters," and he's been using his social media accounts to showcase his group's armed protests in the wake of Floyd's death. NFAC previously gathered in the Georgia neighborhood where Ahmaud Arbery was shot and killed by two white residents while unarmed and out jogging.

New Topics

Forum List

Back