Armed Black Panther March In Stone Mountain, GA Today

Armed black protesters marched in Geogia on Independence Day to protest one of the largest Confederate monuments in the world.

“Stone Mountain Confederate Memorial, a nine-story-high bas-relief sculpture carved into a sprawling rock face northeast of Atlanta, is perhaps the South’s most audacious monument to its pro-slavery legacy still intact,” Reuters reported on Friday. “The monument – which reopens on Independence Day weekend after the COVID-19 pandemic forced it to close for weeks – has faced renewed calls for removal since the May 25 killing of George Floyd, a Black man who died during an arrest by a white police officer who pinned his neck to the ground with a knee.”

Upon reopening, a huge group of armed Black protesters marched through Stone Mountain.

Armed eh ?? So what do they want, a war with the law AGAIN ??

Attacking memorials are highly illegal, so if they even attempt to mess with a monument, then they are going to find out just why they keep going to jail or prison in unprecedented numbers. Trust me their numbers can be accommodated if they keep the bullcrap up.

The nation is getting a belly full of the bullcrap already, so it best that they calm themselves down, unless they are trying to provoke a war with all their actions, and if that is the case then God help this nation, because when the smoke clears the righteous who are American's will have once again prevailed in the face of being attacked.

Armed black protesters marched in Geogia on Independence Day to protest one of the largest Confederate monuments in the world.

“Stone Mountain Confederate Memorial, a nine-story-high bas-relief sculpture carved into a sprawling rock face northeast of Atlanta, is perhaps the South’s most audacious monument to its pro-slavery legacy still intact,” Reuters reported on Friday. “The monument – which reopens on Independence Day weekend after the COVID-19 pandemic forced it to close for weeks – has faced renewed calls for removal since the May 25 killing of George Floyd, a Black man who died during an arrest by a white police officer who pinned his neck to the ground with a knee.”

Upon reopening, a huge group of armed Black protesters marched through Stone Mountain.

I hope that any who commit acts of vandalism or violence get shot in the face.

if they can have black power/BLM --whites can have white power / KKK

The fastest way to gun reform is for Black people to go around open carry all the time.
Blacks cant be trusted with guns. Show me where I'm wrong
It depends on the quality of the individual and not the race.
Granted a higher proportion of blacks are like you say.
There are decent and even great black Americans.
Stone Mountain is Private property. Call the sherrif, they's outta there!

The fastest way to gun reform is for Black people to go around open carry all the time.
Blacks cant be trusted with guns. Show me where I'm wrong
Two weeks ago, my daughter and I were at a gun range down here in Floor E. Da we were dotting up our targets and right next to us was two black guys who were being lawful, polite and having fun. So you are wrong. Liberal blacks cant be trusted with a gun, other law abiding black citizens can be trusted not only with a gun, but with protecting the rest of us...

The entirety of the US rejects the KKK and we have shamed them practically out of existence.

Exactly.

In fact if there are 1000 klansmen in the country, you can bet 500 of them are FBI Agents or informants. The other half are pathetic closet queers and trailer trash.

Did the statue shoot back? I personally have one statue I despise. Blucifer, that evil blue horse with the glowing orange eyes by DIA. It killed its creator. By the pricking of my thumbs something wicked this way comes...

Lucky they weren't from Chicago or Baltimore, they probably would have shot each other.

View attachment 359419
That look of liberals who think they are badasses meet well trained conservatives..
UNIDENTIFIED-MALE-FOUND-DEAD-WITH-MULTIPLE-GUNSHOT-WOUNDS-TO-HEAD-1-660x330.png

I told you. In case you didn’t know I control the narrative for the left. ;)

This is one of the most peaceful, most restrained protests I've seen in many a month.

If more protests were like this and not the groups of thugs and hipsters burning down their own cities, they might actually accomplish their goals.

Sadly, the media will continue to focus on morons burning police cars and liquor stores because they make for better television.
It's peaceful because Trump wasn't bullcraping when he signed the statue and monument laws. 10 years if mess with anymore of them. Good stuff, now go protest and show disdain by speaking ill of the past sure, and make it a day in history to do so peacefully if want too, but keep your hands off of this countries statue's and monuments.... The end.

They need to LEAVE IT ALONE. This is a work of art.

When it comes to mass produced Confederate Memorials, I don't care...they need to go. They were produced for one main purpose. They aren't art.

Forum List

Back