Armed Black Panther March In Stone Mountain, GA Today

That is their right.
Very good answer! It is their right..and I'm sure that most of us can remember Klan marches...Aryan Nation marches....White Identity marches..usually all together in solidarity. Klowns dressed in pseudo-military uniforms...chanting white power! It was and is their right as well--although..given the current climate...it might not be wise.

6298f869eab37e66baf9db2a01f820a0--black-panther-party-black-panthers.jpg

That is their right.
Very good answer! It is their right..and I'm sure that most of us can remember Klan marches...Aryan Nation marches....White Identity marches..usually all together in solidarity. Klowns dressed in pseudo-military uniforms...chanting white power! It was and is their right as well--although..given the current climate...it might not be wise.
I agree...black, white, even Latinos and MECHA are just a bunch LARPing idiots.
It's posturing, and unneeded. The only thing it does is bring MUCH unwanted attention to your movement...when that happens...the Feds are most surely to follow.

That is their right.
These guys didn't look like klowns. They looked like they meant business--stay out of their way.
It apparently stayed peaceful--the media hardly touched it. Not sure they were Black Panthers though--nothing on their website about it, no news articles mentioned it.

Last edited:
Armed black protesters marched in Geogia on Independence Day to protest one of the largest Confederate monuments in the world.

“Stone Mountain Confederate Memorial, a nine-story-high bas-relief sculpture carved into a sprawling rock face northeast of Atlanta, is perhaps the South’s most audacious monument to its pro-slavery legacy still intact,” Reuters reported on Friday. “The monument – which reopens on Independence Day weekend after the COVID-19 pandemic forced it to close for weeks – has faced renewed calls for removal since the May 25 killing of George Floyd, a Black man who died during an arrest by a white police officer who pinned his neck to the ground with a knee.”

Upon reopening, a huge group of armed Black protesters marched through Stone Mountain.

This is one of the most peaceful, most restrained protests I've seen in many a month.

If more protests were like this and not the groups of thugs and hipsters burning down their own cities, they might actually accomplish their goals.

Sadly, the media will continue to focus on morons burning police cars and liquor stores because they make for better television.

This is one of the most peaceful, most restrained protests I've seen in many a month.

If more protests were like this and not the groups of thugs and hipsters burning down their own cities, they might actually accomplish their goals.

Sadly, the media will continue to focus on morons burning police cars and liquor stores because they make for better television.
They can protest all they want....Neither of Gutzon Borglum's masterpieces are going anywhere.

Now, imagine these were armed white folks chanting "white power".

How would the media react?

Badly, but I would be more worried about how the public responded. Cops and government types put up with this shit. Citizens get sick of it. Let them March.

New Topics

Forum List

Back