Armawoken Time... err I mean Armageddon Time

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Wow... watching the trailer, I don't think it would be possible to make a film with more woke highlights than this one. It has it all.
Main character is an effeminate young teen boy who looks and acts like a girl. In fact, when the trailer began - I thought it was a girl.
Dripping with White privilege references.
Dripping with all whites are, of course, racist pigs.
Dripping with - equally of course - Republicans are evil and hateful. Calls Ronald Reagan a schmuck.

And therefore - it BOMBED at the box office. Only making 30% of what it cost to make the movie.
Go woke - go broke.

This is the first time I have ever "reviewed" a movie without seeing it. But damn... after seeing the trailer..and the soaking wet wokeiness of it.... wow.

Wow... watching the trailer, I don't think it would be possible to make a film with more woke highlights than this one. It has it all.
Main character is an effeminate young teen boy who looks and acts like a girl. In fact, when the trailer began - I thought it was a girl.
Dripping with - equally of course - Republicans are evil and hateful. Calls Ronald Reagan a schmuck.

And therefore - it BOMBED at the box office. Only making 30% of what it cost to make the movie.
Go woke - go broke.

This is the first time I have ever "reviewed" a movie without seeing it. But damn... after seeing the trailer..and the soaking wet wokeiness of it.... wow.

Too bad Anthony Hopkins didn't eat that little faggot's face off.

Producers...
"Hey... I have a great idea for a movie!"
"Oh yeah?... what is it?"
"Let's demonize 60% - 70% of the population"

"Sounds great!!... let's do it"

Ironically, while eating lunch I was watching a portion of the Netflix Documentary "FINAL ACCOUNT"
A documentary about the last living people involved in the Third Reich.
Obviously, nearly all who are left at this point in time were "Hitler Youth" etc.
They were talking about how the state used the education system to influence and indoctrinate the children. Specifically, through entertainment and the school system, remove their parents and family as their key influence - and replace it with the influence of the education system and entertainment propaganda.

Go woke - go broke.

I have not seen this movie but since it is an independent non-franchise film the chance of it making money at the box-office is pretty slim, regardless of content. Most independent non-franchise films are sold to streaming services. Occasionally, theaters will pick them up because they need to fill the screens with something but without the millions of dollars in promotional cost they have no chance of making money today at theaters. The average promotional costs today for movies in theaters is 30 to 40 million per film. That's about 6 to 8 times the total production cost of this movie.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back