Armageddon Update: Insurrectiony Street

• Banned
LOL you need us we don't need you. :talk2hand: Go practice your Biden sniffing technique.

Fine. Start your own country since you failed to overthrow the United States of America. I hear that there are openings in Yemen that have ideas closer to yours. Enjoy the bitbucket I reserve for traitors and terrorists like you.

LOL you need us we don't need you. :talk2hand: Go practice your Biden sniffing technique.

Fine. Start your own country since you failed to overthrow the United States of America. I hear that there are openings in Yemen that have ideas closer to yours. Enjoy the bitbucket I reserve for traitors and terrorists like you.

Or we could just destroy the left, yes that's a better idea we'll just do that. :itsok:

Or we could just destroy the left, yes that's a better idea we'll just do that. :itsok:

You failed in your last attempt, so what did Einstein say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

Yes, you are insane!

You failed in your last attempt, so what did Einstein say about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

Yes, you are insane!

The last time Dems took control of congress and the White House only 2 years later they suffered the biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years. That's an historic ass whooping. Go hide under your bed.

Yes, you are insane!

The last time Dems took control of congress and the White House only 2 years later they suffered the biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years. That's an historic ass whooping. Go hide under your bed.

And the GOP had the House, Senate and Oval Office and were handed a massive defeat in 2018 with losing the House, so tell me again how Republicans like yourself kick ass?

Hell you still believe Trump won and the U.S. Military invaded Germany for a Dominion server, so why are you even trying to pretend you can debate?

Forum List

Back