Arkansas state senator at committee hearing asks transgender pharmacist “Do you have a penis?”

What? Construct a coherent argument, Dipshit.

Drag queens are also different from the intersexed, you moron.
Ok, so it’s appropriate for a drag Queen to dress in a derogatory fashion and read to children in a stereotypical female manner to kids.

So it must ok for a white man to apply black face and read to children in a stereotypical black manner to children as well?

Got it.

Ok, so it’s appropriate for a drag Queen to dress in a derogatory fashion and read to children in a stereotypical female manner to kids.
Isn't that a subjective question? Some parents think it's appropriate and take their kids to drag time story hour and other parents do not and they don't take their kids.

This is a non issue but Republican legislators would rather distract their voters with this culture war bullshit than do anything to protect children from the number one thing that's killing them which is firearms as Jon Stewart so expertly pointed out.
So it must ok for a white man to apply black face and read to children in a stereotypical black manner to children as well?
I wouldn't take my children to such an event but I understand why racist pieces of shits would.
Not even close son.

Isn't that a subjective question? Some parents think it's appropriate and take their kids to drag time story hour and other parents do not and they don't take their kids.

This is a non issue but Republican legislators would rather distract their voters with this culture war bullshit than do anything to protect children from the number one thing that's killing them which is firearms as Jon Stewart so expertly pointed out.

I wouldn't take my children to such an event but I understand why racist pieces of shits would.

Not even close son.

Both must be considered appropriate. It’s how things work.

Why do you hate women? Got no need for them?

They are also legal terms
Not the same
Similarly situated is also a legal term when deciding discrimination.

So since I’m similarly situated to a male transitioning to female, then it would be discriminatory practice to exclude me from your daughters locker room and expose myself to her if a trans can be there exposing his wang. Right?

Both must be considered appropriate. It’s how things work.
No, it's not at all how things work, Dipshit. It's part of the whole freedom of association thing. I get to decide drag time story hour is appropriate for my grandson but that racists doing black face is not. Open a fucking dictionary and figure out what subjective means, Short Bus.
Why do you hate women? Got no need for them?
Why do you hate science and education? 😄

No, it's not at all how things work, Dipshit. It's part of the whole freedom of association thing. I get to decide drag time story hour is appropriate for my grandson but that racists doing black face is not. Open a fucking dictionary and figure out what subjective means, Short Bus.

Why do you hate science and education? 😄

Oh, I appreciate science. It appears you question it.

You sure get triggered though when the shoe is on the other foot.

Why do you hate women so much you think stereotypes about them are appropriate in a public school setting, but stereotyping black is bad?

Interesting

Oh, I appreciate science. It appears you question it.
Science is all about asking questions, moron, but so far I'm the only one who's linked to any scientific studies. All you've done is bitch and cry and make arguments you can't support with facts or research.
You sure get triggered though when the shoe is on the other foot.
Triggered with laughter when you cosplayers think your pretend arguments are as legitimate as scientific inquiry.
Why do you hate women so much you think stereotypes about them are appropriate in a public school setting, but stereotyping black is bad?
Why are you so bad at debate that you can't make anything but strawman arguments?

Science is all about asking questions, moron, but so far I'm the only one who's linked to any scientific studies. All you've done is bitch and cry and make arguments you can't support with facts or research.

Triggered with laughter when you cosplayers think your pretend arguments are as legitimate as scientific inquiry.

Why are you so bad at debate that you can't make anything but strawman arguments?

Do I need a link to explain what is a man, and what is a woman? Did you skip junior high biology class?

Man, you get offended easily when the guy in black face is doing exactly what the drag Queen is.

Kind of a snowflake, ain’t ya?

Do I need a link to explain what is a man, and what is a woman? Did you skip junior high biology class?
Yes. You need to provide evidence to support your arguments. That's kind of how this works. When you can't and you blather on about how such and such is so obvious what becomes obvious is that you don't have a leg to stand on. I don't know what backwoods high-school you went to, but in mine I learned the difference between biology and sociology. Just in case your particular high-school was trash, here's WebMd to explain it to you.

What’s the Difference Between Sex and Gender?
Man, you get offended easily when the guy in black face is doing exactly what the drag Queen is.
Maybe you consider the historical mistreatment of black people as something that easily offends people, but I would characterize it as something that understandably offends people. Maybe by now you've figured out what subjective means.
Kind of a snowflake, ain’t ya?
Not at all. I don't mind racists and bigots being reminded by the majority and mainstream that they are indeed racists and bigots. 😂

Yes. You need to provide evidence to support your arguments. That's kind of how this works. When you can't and you blather on about how such and such is so obvious what becomes obvious is that you don't have a leg to stand on. I don't know what backwoods high-school you went to, but in mine I learned the difference between biology and sociology. Just in case your particular high-school was trash, here's WebMd to explain it to you.

What’s the Difference Between Sex and Gender?

Maybe you consider the historical mistreatment of black people as something that easily offends people, but I would characterize it as something that understandably offends people. Maybe by now you've figured out what subjective means.

Not at all. I don't mind racists and bigots being reminded by the majority and mainstream that they are indeed racists and bigots. 😂
Whoa snowflake, you don’t think women have been historically mistreated?

What world are you from? No wonder you hate women!

The above will make this easy on ya.

I know what a strawman argument is, cosplayer. 😂

I'm from reality and not the cosplay fantasy where you're having an argument you think you can win. 😄

Dude thinks Women have dicks then accuses others of cosplay and fantasy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So, women weren’t marginalized? You are one sad lil fella.

Not only did you miss biology class, you punted on history class as well. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a loon.

I used science to back up my claims and all you have is nervous laughter.

Did I say that? Where?

Because you said so in your diary?

Mhm.....

So go out with your lady friend with a Dick and defend folks making fun of women without dicks.

I dunno man, your cosplay is the best!

No, it's not at all how things work, Dipshit. It's part of the whole freedom of association thing. I get to decide drag time story hour is appropriate for my grandson but that racists doing black face is not

No, you didn’t imply women weren’t marginalized.

And you’ll make all the fucked up excuses you can to keep them marginalized

No, you didn’t imply women weren’t marginalized.
I didn't imply women weren't marginalized? You do understand that not doing something isn't the same as doing something, right moron? 😄
And you’ll make all the fucked up excuses you can to keep them marginalized
That's a positive claim you dipshit. A claim that I did something. Namely excuse the marginalization of women. Care to show where exactly?

What does any of this have to do with biology and science? It doesn't take much to show how full of shit you guys are does it?

I linked to WebMd little boy. 😄

Then you should have no trouble breeding that dude with a dick, right?

Make him yo baby mamma dude.

Get back to us just where to send the baby shower gifts mr. Cosplay!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I didn't imply women weren't marginalized? You do understand that not doing something isn't the same as doing something, right moron? 😄

That's a positive claim you dipshit. A claim that I did something. Namely excuse the marginalization of women. Care to show where exactly?

Oh, your fine with them being stereotyped by drag queens, but Lordy Lordy, bring up black faced characters, and prepare the cannon balls!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Forum List

Back