Arkansas Governor Hutchinson Regrets Signing Mask Ban Into Law as State Sees Delta Surge

Yet about 40% of the population of Arkansas is vaccinated. Uh oh!

I was told by many on the left the Delta Variant can’t kill you nor put you in the hospital if you are vaccinated, so why mask up Tommy?

Now you will say “ No one on the left that is on this board would ever write something that stupid “ but alas there are idiots on all sides Tommy.

Now as I have been writing for about three to four days now the fact schools reopening this month and next month should be fun and wild ass times with the spread of the Delta variant, so just wait Tommy and watch the heads explode when the real spike comes!

I was told by many on the left the Delta Variant can’t kill you nor put you in the hospital if you are vaccinated, so why mask up Tommy?

Now you will say “ No one on the left that is on this board would ever write something that stupid “ but alas there are idiots on all sides Tommy.

Now as I have been writing for about three to four days now the fact schools reopening this month and next month should be fun and wild ass times with the spread of the Delta variant, so just wait Tommy and watch the heads explode when the real spike comes!
I cant answer for what people have told you nor do I know what their medical qualifications are.
Wearing a mask is a mark of respect to the people who serve you in public places.

I cant answer for what people have told you nor do I know what their medical qualifications are.
Wearing a mask is a mark of respect to the people who serve you in public places.
Many people from whites to minorities have stopped wearing their masks for some damn reason because they believe having the vaccine will stop the Delta variant which if they would look at the data from the super spreader event from July 4th and on the vaccine is about to lose the battle and when kids go back to school we will see a massive spike in breakthrough cases and deaths.

Many people from whites to minorities have stopped wearing their masks for some damn reason because they believe having the vaccine will stop the Delta variant which if they would look at the data from the super spreader event from July 4th and on the vaccine is about to lose the battle and when kids go back to school we will see a massive spike in breakthrough cases and deaths.

They were originally told this is how you stop the spread. When you were wrong before people tend to quit listening.

Too little,too late. This stupid fucker is going to hell.
Just think in 1776, if the once greatest army in the world, didnt get their asses handed to them by a rag tag group of revolutionaries, they would all have to bow down to the king/queen of England and do what they were told, as slaves of the crown. But today, since we arent, we will do what the fuck we want to do, and tell the corrupt lying pieces of progressives shits where they can stick it...

And maybe, after everyone gets it, and not dies, those will be a lot stronger, for it. YOU KNOW, HERD IMMUNITY...We could of done all this shit in 2020, but no, had to lock down, had to stay 6 ft apart, be stupid fucking idiots.

Too little,too late. This stupid fucker is going to hell.

Its not "too late" at all.

If the Arkansas state legislature wants to mandate masks, they have the ability to pass a bill at any time and the guv can sign it into law. Nothing is ever "too late".

A Mask is a Sacrament in Our Church of the Covid

I dont study the data at all, life is too short. But it seems to me there are no 100% absolutes and there are exceptions to every rule.

The vax gives you a better chance against the virus than no vax and the mask gives you and your neighbours a better chance than no mask.

Wearing a mask is such a small thing for people to do and it seems incredibly selfish to refuse to do so. Campaigning against it is wickedness and I cant compute what is going through those peoples heads.

I am seeing the same people who are anti mask believe in all of the popular conspiracy theories and I suspect that they are damaged people rather than pseudo experts on all manner of things.

New Topics

Forum List

Back