Arkansas County Sheriff Resigns After Racist Rant

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A special Quorum Court meeting was held Friday morning at the Arkansas County Courthouse to discuss Todd Wright’s behavior and present a resolution requesting his resignation. With his body language slouched in his chair, he addressed the room stating what was done was in the privacy of his own home; blaming his actions on the devil -- I’m a Christian man. I read my bible everyday,” said Wright. 'I am by no means a racist. That video does not show the true picture of me.' “After viewing and hearing the video I was terribly upset to know that we have someone out here that’s supposed to be taking care of us, protecting and serving to have that kind of opinion of me – I’m using me as a race because of my color,” said Justice of the Peace Inez McLemore."

What was it that this guy did that he was forced by the government to resign?? Well his mandigo-loving girlfriend recorded him going off on her after he seen her talking to a black buck....she was friendly with the guy while her and Wright were at the grocery store -- and this sent Todd into a rage and he was heard calling her a n**ger lover and asking her why did she have to talk to a fucking n**ger while he is with her?"

Basically he felt disrespected that his girl was flirting with a guy -- just because the guy happened to be black doesn't make what Todd said racist, he was just upset....doesn't mean if he ever had to deal with that guy in his official capacity, he would use his position in a way to harm that fucking n**ger...

Todd rightfully refused to resign at the hearing, and all of these uppity black protesters came in and demanded that he resign, even his own friend turned against him and asked that he resign -- so Todd respectfully resigned -- and this is a perfect example of someone's free speech being violated by the government....if law enforcement officials aren't allowed to be racist, how can we ever ensure justice in our legal system??

Last edited:
People for some reason are unable to understand that this kind of action would cause his every interaction with a minority to come into question in a court of law.

He would now be unable to do the job he was hired to do.

I suppose one does have to give a place like Arkansas County credit for understanding it wasn't worth it to stand behind a racist and see the protests come there.

Now as soon as other places learn that we might see some normalcy.
I could have seen that very easily going the other way -- I guess that is why they tell people that voting matters....

We are still a few voting cycles away from seeing any type of real change -- as of now, the status quo is 4 more years of Trump...

blaming his actions on the devil -- I’m a Christian man. I read my bible everyday,” said Wright. 'I am by no means a racist.

How Christian of him
Calling a man a n*gger .......The devil made me do it

An insult to legitimate Christians

Forum List

Back