Open road in the desert

100_0538.jpg

100_0537.jpg

Pool side

100_0418.jpg

100_0519.jpg

100_0410.jpg

NICE pool... Where are the pics of the cabana boys? :D

Seriously, I like the pic of the boulders. Very cool. Hope you had a nice trip. :)

My honey looking very serious
100_0561.jpg
Tombstone

100_0497.jpg

100_0502.jpg

100_0487.jpg

Boothill Cemetery

100_0513.jpg

Vegas

Motley Crue Show at the MGM Grand

Featuring "Shout at the Devil" with Bush's face on a giant monitor...The was fun (sarcastic) followed by a five minute flow of upside down crucifixes during the song "Wild Side " silly me I thought being they were aduts now, maybe they had given up on the satanfests..Guess I was wrong :(

100_0555.jpg

100_0558.jpg

My honey looking very serious
100_0561.jpg
Tombstone

100_0497.jpg

100_0502.jpg

100_0487.jpg

Boothill Cemetery

100_0513.jpg

Vegas

Motley Crue Show at the MGM Grand

Featuring "Shout at the Devil" with Bush's face on a giant monitor...The was fun (sarcastic) followed by a five minute flow of upside down crucifixes during the song "Wild Side " silly me I thought being they were aduts now, maybe they had given up on the satanfests..Guess I was wrong :(

100_0555.jpg

100_0558.jpg

Glad you're back! Congratulations!!!

NICE pool... Where are the pics of the cabana boys? :D

Seriously, I like the pic of the boulders. Very cool. Hope you had a nice trip. :)

It was all so beautiful there, the mountains, the desert. Scottsdale is absoultely georgeous, clean, colorful. And that pool was so relaxing, very quiet and Zen..lol
No cabanna boys that I could see.... :)

It was all so beautiful there, the mountains, the desert. Scottsdale is absoultely georgeous, clean, colorful. And that pool was so relaxing, very quiet and Zen..lol

I'm sure you only had eyes for your Man. :)

Congratulations, Bonnie.

My old stomping ground, Scottsdale!

I woulda been your cabanna boy if I woulda known! :mad:

Ooooole Arizonie... yup. Cactus', rocks and dirt, and hotter than humanly bearable in the summer. Was just down there myself for school in north Phoenix. Went through "Snots'dale", as the locals call it, on the way to visit Ma and Paw in Apache Junction. It's not all that bad in October, but I was glad to see it in my rear view mirror heading back up north.

Congratulations Bonnie. I hope you both a lifetime of marital bliss.

Excellent, bonnie!!! Thanks for sharing!

SOMEBODY didn't roll down their window for a pic!

100_0537.jpg

I know my picture taking is no where near your expertise, but in my defense my hubby was driving about 90 mph in his Mustang LOL

Ooooole Arizonie... yup. Cactus', rocks and dirt, and hotter than humanly bearable in the summer. Was just down there myself for school in north Phoenix. Went through "Snots'dale", as the locals call it, on the way to visit Ma and Paw in Apache Junction. It's not all that bad in October, but I was glad to see it in my rear view mirror heading back up north.

Congratulations Bonnie. I hope you both a lifetime of marital bliss.

Thank you...me too lol

What a beautiful couple you make!
Congratulations! May you have many happy & healthy years together.

New Topics

Forum List

Back