Arizona will require Obama to provide birth cert if he wants to be on ballot

I hope they would require everyone to provide their birth certificate and not just Obama.

Lol. Go Arizona!
2012 is only 2 years away. Thank goodness.

"The Arizona House on Monday voted for a provision that would require President Barack Obama to show his birth certificate if he hopes to be on the state's ballot when he runs for reelection."

Ariz House: Check Obama's Citizenship - Phoenix News Story - KPHO Phoenix

will ALL candidates be required to provide a birth certificate or JUST obama?

will ALL candidates be required to provide a birth certificate or JUST democrats?

since no self respecting conservative will EVER ACCEPT as REAL any birth certificate obama provides (no matter how genuine) then this is a no-lose situation for deranged lunatics like you....

he shows you a REAL birth certificcate

you deny it is real, claim it can easily be forged...then reject him...

how simple for the simple minded

• Banned
Lol. Go Arizona!
2012 is only 2 years away. Thank goodness.

"The Arizona House on Monday voted for a provision that would require President Barack Obama to show his birth certificate if he hopes to be on the state's ballot when he runs for reelection."

Ariz House: Check Obama's Citizenship - Phoenix News Story - KPHO Phoenix

will ALL candidates be required to provide a birth certificate or JUST obama?

will ALL candidates be required to provide a birth certificate or JUST democrats?

since no self respecting conservative will EVER ACCEPT as REAL any birth certificate obama provides (no matter how genuine) then this is a no-lose situation for deranged lunatics like you....

he shows you a REAL birth certificcate

you deny it is real, claim it can easily be forged...then reject him...

how simple for the simple minded

All candidates, ass wipe.

Nothing unconstitutional about it.

Silly rabbit.

Arizona ‘birther’ bill forces Obama to show birth certificate | Raw Story

The Republic notes that there are concerns about the bill's constitutionality.

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett also expressed concern about Burges' amendment, saying that creating state-level eligibility requirements to run for federal office could violate the U.S. Constitution.

"While everyone has an interest in ensuring that only eligible citizens run for president, there are obvious issues with states implementing what could become a patchwork of different tests for a presidential candidate to prove his/her citizenship," said Bennett's spokesman, Matthew Benson, in an e-mail.

While I'm sure you have no problem with states passing laws that you can't run for President if you're not a Christian, if you're gay, or if you're a atheist, the rest of us sane folk do.

Isn't it already a Federal requirement to be a natural born citizen of the US in order to be prez?? why yes I think it is.. therefore it is not unreasonable to require proof.. ie a birth certificate.

Remember folks..........this is the same state that is going to allow law enforcement to check people out if they have "reasonable suspicion" that they aren't here legally.

The cop can decide what is reasonable suspicion, and if the person questioned can't show proof of being a citizen, they are locked up.

In other words............a police state.............."show us your papers or go to jail".

If they're gonna do stupid shit like the above, requiring a birth certificate is ALMOST sane.

Isn't it already a Federal requirement to be a natural born citizen of the US in order to be prez?? why yes I think it is.. therefore it is not unreasonable to require proof.. ie a birth certificate.

It's unreasonable and unconstitutional for a specific state to be making these sort of requirements. How would you like it if 20 states banned Christians running for public office? I highly doubt you'd like that at all.

I smell the birfers pulling a fast one and using the full faith and credit challenge after Obama's BC is turned down as a back door to get into court, since nothing they've put up has ever gotten to the merits. :eusa_whistle:

It's unreasonable and unconstitutional for a specific state to be making these sort of requirements. How would you like it if 20 states banned Christians running for public office? I highly doubt you'd like that at all.

Is it a Federal Law you cannot be a Christian?

New Topics

Forum List

Back