Arizona to release election audit results on Fri

If the voter wants to vote by mail, for whatever reason, they should be able to. We do it here in VA and it is proven to be secure.

You're right, it is a felony but you're wrong about how common it was in 2020. There was not a 'lot' of it, you're being played.
How dare you say someone other than you and every leftist in America who believed the lying media for the past five years has been played.

How dare you say someone other than you and every leftist in America who believed the lying media for the past five years has been played.
This is exactly what everyone has told me: "Im wrong and the next investigation will prove it, just wait". Ignore the past investigations, eventually some evidence will be found.

It truly amazes me that the Right will dismiss any statistics/models of global warming as imaginary and not real science but, when it comes to the election, they swear that statistics prove everything.

This is exactly what everyone has told me: "Im wrong and the next investigation will prove it, just wait". Ignore the past investigations, eventually some evidence will be found.

It truly amazes me that the Right will dismiss any statistics/models of global warming as imaginary and not real science but, when it comes to the election, they swear that statistics prove everything.
Those stats you look ve to use are skewed to favor the Democrats how many times must I have to repeat this shit. The democrats controlled most of the media that you get your stats from. So you have to excuse me when I say if you believe them you're dumber than what you believe President Donald Trump is.

Those stats you look ve to use are skewed to favor the Democrats how many times must I have to repeat this shit.
You can repeat it as much as you want, it is still nonsense. Science is apolitical, it is you who are hyper-partisan
The democrats controlled most of the media that you get your stats from. So you have to excuse me when I say if you believe them you're dumber than what you believe President Donald Trump is.
Don't that to Fox or WSJ or Brietbart

If the voter wants to vote by mail, for whatever reason, they should be able to. We do it here in VA and it is proven to be secure.

You're right, it is a felony but you're wrong about how common it was in 2020. There was not a 'lot' of it, you're being played.
"We do it here in VA and it is proven to be secure."

Virginia is a VERY special state, and may it always be as you say. Many on the left tend to be oblivious to the secrecy with which the Democrat Party in charge is inflicting against their adversaries in the Republican party. I have a great admiration for the University of Virginia because they were the best source of reading the Bible online when I was a newbie to the internet. That was a long time ago. I hope the citizens of Virginia never side with the mob that has arisen since Pelosi was installed as Speaker of the House. Her omeurta of kicking Republicans out of meeting they are entitled to go to truly got my dander up about the radical left the Democrat Party has made of itself. It opened the border to the peril of 500 Americans per week dying of fentanyl and Joe Biden stuffs himself with ice cream. The leadership of the Democrat Party decided to crack the whip onto the American gas and oil people, and the electricity required to heat homes and push cars has resulted in millions of bird deaths and an ozone layer that is getting red hot from heat released by solar panels that were to have been the coup of the century in ending the use of oil and gas. And average people who can't afford a brand new automobile right now are paying anywhere from four to nine dollars a gallon for gas, depending upon states where Democrats rule.

Virginia is not on my radar for corruption, really. It's those who do bad things that are unconstitutional who do not have to worry about being called out for it because they miraculously became powerful after questionable elections were noticed in several "key" states. The entire country hates the damages the Green New Deal is actually and without a doubt causing more problems with the environment than it is admitting to much less doing anything about. Being clever enough to cause a national footshoot is not going down well with people who barely make enough money to pay for their property and state taxes that are needed for road repairs, street lights, and funding libraries that are usually funded by local taxes by people who know how imperative reading is to the American people. Inflation has been dealt a huge audience due to multi-trillion dollar new laws inflicted without a thought in the world how payback is going to happen, and America will go down in the world if the nonsense doesn't stop and stop pronto.

It's more a case of leadership coming from the leftist push for one nation, one party, like Putin has. They like that power, and they have realized the only way you can step on the little people is to get rid of free enterprise and concentrate power any which way communists can. In Russia, the bolsheviks scared the hell out of the public by murdering and disrespecting the corpses of the children and adults, not to mention the 2 infants, all family of the Czar and Czarina. After they were finished doing that, they hunted down and murdered his extended families and their kids, friends and government officials under the Czar. It was take no survivors, reflected exactly by Putin's missiles taking out a children's hospital and an orphanage within the first three days of war against the Ukraine.

The other day, Putin gave hope to those of us praying for peace and justice for the Ukrainian people but instead acted by concentrating even more Russian troops to retake the Eastern part of Ukraine. He, too pushes the truth is an option to multiple crazymaker political mechanisms.
thanks for the info on Putin.. already knew he was a cruel tyrant but wasn't sure he would do those things u say

interesting hedidn't do it on Trump's watch

thanks for the info on Putin.. already knew he was a cruel tyrant but wasn't sure he would do those things u say​

interesting hedidn't do it on Trump's watch
You then, don't want to know the communist statistics of what percentage of the people in the countries they first decide if there is profit for themselves, then infiltrate, make friends and buy them with riches, then destroy their base's competition, then attain so much power, little by little, their crimes against humanity get accepted as necessary for the promises not yet fulfilled. Then when full power is realized, they "forget" their promises, go after complainers, kill them and their extended families, until there is no more opposition to their workings which makes for a very wealthy oligarchy who tapped the national resources for their wealth, start bragging to sympathetic ears in other countries whose leaders envy their expedience in getting all they want, and then before you know it, they villify opponents and tell lies that make naïve persons mad at the opposition to the point of pledging to join in the bloodbath on such a thing as krystalnacht as was done by marxist Nazis to the Jews whom they created a hate list about to pick all-bad claims about them until people celebrate when hard times come on that pocket of opposition, which makes the commies yet more powerful and the criminal thrills of deceiving and relieving a nation of its history, its past heros, and millions of people they don't like. for being critical of their mischief against enemies, then critics in general.

1650339803159.png
1650339915919.png
1650340289685.png
1650340785754.png
1650341174854.png
1650342258560.png

Sorry but that makes no sense. BTW, I fully support your right not to vote.
Presidementia Biden is scared to death of the Oligarchs who are jerking his strings around. He's so compliant he has rubber knees, and it's scarey with Putin across the pond threatening to unleash his nukes in Eastern Europe. This is a strange time of year for winds in the cirrus cloud heights. A nuclear bomb set off by anyone who has them could put our planet off its orbit and relegate everyone here to either a fireball or a snowball, neither of which are life sustainable. We need a leader who was on his way to World Peace two years ago before the crookedest election ever sunk Republican House and Senate majorities and dumped a President who suffered daily fake caterwauling and false witness by the damn leftist Press, every damn one of who knew they were lying their asses off for the big bucks from Uncle George Soros and a couple of shameful West Coast computer hacks who are enjoying their power of the likes of Twitter et al. I see leftists here who are just now realizing they have been used with false information supplied by the Oligarchs on the leftist pro-communist sympathizers who are now engaged in making up fake scenarios for the leadership in the besieged Ukraine by the very creep who traded $375,000,000 to the Clinton Foundation within a couple of days after Hillary and Barack forked over 20% of American uranium deposits and a billion barrels of oil with the gift of three of the State of Alaska's Aleutian Islands in the not too distant past when Barack was the Emperor of the world and kissing ass of American enemies and shaming American allies he visited in Europe as the demeaning, unkind guest from Hell. The leftist lockstep press just lapped this all up. <burp>

Sorry but that makes no sense. BTW, I fully support your right not to vote.
The Democrats beat you to it, Mr. Naive. They closed doors on the Church I vote at with the excuse of the computers acting up, and it took me an hour to travel to and 2 hours to wait in line at another precinct. You're the one who has a no sense issue, not me! You have no idea how low the Democrat party has sunk to. The government is for sale to the highest bidder in foreign countries now. The One World thrillride isn't working out for Eastern Europe. Putin has at least 6 countries in his binoculars. You ain't seen nothing yet if we don't put the Democrats out of the responsiblity zone, because their attack on America is anything but responsible. Ask the families of those who were murdered by communists in the Ukraine how that works. You let them pass one more commie law, and we're the Ukraine waiting for a threat from crazy ambitious communists in Eurasia.

Last edited:
Presidementia Biden is scared to death of the Oligarchs who are jerking his strings around. He's so compliant he has rubber knees, and it's scarey with Putin across the pond threatening to unleash his nukes in Eastern Europe. This is a strange time of year for winds in the cirrus cloud heights. A nuclear bomb set off by anyone who has them could put our planet off its orbit and relegate everyone here to either a fireball or a snowball, neither of which are life sustainable. We need a leader who was on his way to World Peace two years ago before the crookedest election ever sunk Republican House and Senate majorities and dumped a President who suffered daily fake caterwauling and false witness by the damn leftist Press, every damn one of who knew they were lying their asses off for the big bucks from Uncle George Soros and a couple of shameful West Coast computer hacks who are enjoying their power of the likes of Twitter et al. I see leftists here who are just now realizing they have been used with false information supplied by the Oligarchs on the leftist pro-communist sympathizers who are now engaged in making up fake scenarios for the leadership in the besieged Ukraine by the very creep who traded $375,000,000 to the Clinton Foundation within a couple of days after Hillary and Barack forked over 20% of American uranium deposits and a billion barrels of oil with the gift of three of the State of Alaska's Aleutian Islands in the not too distant past when Barack was the Emperor of the world and kissing ass of American enemies and shaming American allies he visited in Europe as the demeaning, unkind guest from Hell. The leftist lockstep press just lapped this all up. <burp>
Wow. Whatever you're smoking, send me some. You are so delusional I wouldn't know where to begin.

The Democrats beat you to it, Mr. Naive. They closed doors on the Church I vote at with the excuse of the computers acting up, and it took me an hour to travel to and 2 hours to wait in line at another precinct. You're the one who has a no sense issue, not me! You have no idea how low the Democrat party has sunk to. The government is for sale to the highest bidder in foreign countries now. The One World thrillride isn't working out for Eastern Europe. Putin has at least 6 countries in his binoculars. You ain't seen nothing yet if we don't put the Democrats out of the responsiblity zone, because their attack on America is anything but responsible. Ask the families of those who were murdered by communists in the Ukraine how that works. You let them pass one more commie law, and we're the Ukraine waiting for a threat from crazy ambitious communists in Eurasia.
In Texas, a very Red state, you say the Dems closed your polling place? I find that as hard to believe as the rest of your rant.

Forum List

Back