Arizona to Open Criminal Investigation into Trump’s Election Interference?

Yes, Arizona where Biden won election and is represented by 2 Democrats in the senate. Anyway, you can call her a Nazi all you like it just shows that you are an extremist and can't comprehend that even in Arizona people get tired of it hence Trump lost.

Again, election fraud has been nipped in the bud - you can't repeat 2020. That means you lose in Arizona.

Hobbs is a Nazi and seeks the nomination of the Nazi party - the democrats. I no longer pretend that you are anything but what you are, you're Nazis - you have Der Juden, the hated whites as your scape goat. You teach Mein Kampf (critical race theory) in the Reich indoctrination centers that we call public schools. You are totalitarian collectivists, just as Hitler's Reich was.

You're Nazis, that is a fact.
We won a senate seat in 2016 as well. But I'm not here to predict something that is very much up in the air, mostly because I don't feel I have to, unlike you.

‘”Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs on Wednesday asked Attorney General Mark Brnovich to open a criminal investigation into possible efforts by former President Donald Trump and his allies to influence Maricopa County supervisors as the ballots were still being tallied.

Hobbs said some of the communications “involve clear efforts to induce supervisors to refuse to comply with their duties,” which could violate Arizona law. She cited The Arizona Republic’s reporting last week on text messages and voicemails from the White House, Trump’s personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, and Arizona Republican Party Chair Kelli Ward to the Republican members of the Board of Supervisors.”

We all know the real election fraud is coming from Trump and his Trumpist allies. It is time we start a criminal investigation against these fraudsters. Trump and his cohorts were attempting to get election officials to violate their oaths of office.

Kudos to the Arizona Secretary of State for seeking to open a criminal investigation against those undermining our elections through such underhanded means.

He's never going to open the investigation.

Keep jizzing yourself over it though.

Hold on...so you're saying some totally fucked in the head whacked-out rug munching SJW want's to waste tax dollars on a Trump witch-hunt?
Weird, we haven't seen this episode before.
1625162320785_n_mitchell_hobbs_210701_1920x1080.jpg

This woman is a piece of shit and the state knows it.

Show me where there is no plan to open an investigation. Show me where I wrote that the investigation has been opened as you allege I wrote? I’ll wait.

Read my last paragraph in my OP for an explanation of the thread, you damn mental midget.

Do you see an investigation ?

No.

It isn't opened.

It's not going to be.

There is no plan to open one.

Forum List

Back