Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers Launches Petition to Decertify the 2020 Election

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I don't know if this will work, but anything is worth a try.

---Rogers has led the charge for decertification and a new election and she has been using her large social media platform constantly with powerful messages.---
---President Trump knows I am fighting hard for election integrity, which is why he quoted me twice in the same week.---

---Rogers has led the charge for decertification and a new election and she has been using her large social media platform constantly with powerful messages.---
---President Trump knows I am fighting hard for election integrity, which is why he quoted me twice in the same week.---

After it fails, Trump will criticize her if he ever mentions her again.

Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

:auiqs.jpg:
She's just grandstanding for gullible Drumpf supporters.

Flight suit aside, Wendy Rogers looks so SJW but is such a badass.

How DARE she challenge the DemocraTaliban!

Has she been thrown off of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube & TikTok yet???

The audit proves her right. She might win

Guilty! Arizona Senate Debunks The Left's “Big Lie" - UncoverDC

What a MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arizona should not have certified the 2020 election results.

It's long past time for the Cyber Ninjas to release their report on their assigned mission to suggest how Arizona elections can be improved.

1628234320918.png

It would take a constitutional amendment in order to decertify the election. if she wants to write in a minute she's free to do so any state can legally put forth an Amendment to the US Constitution as long as it passes their legislature. But then it has to be ratified by two-thirds of the country and that is not going to happen.

They say they have enough evidence why don't they just impeach Bidenl?

It's long past time for the Cyber Ninjas to release their report on their assigned mission to suggest how Arizona elections can be improved.

View attachment 522110
That's rich....The same assholes who've been obstructing, delaying, and withholding subpoenaed material are telling someone else to hurry up.

Yeah, fuck you Jack Sellers.

It is so hard to believe there are still gullible fools out there who believe the Trumpist election fraud lie.

Great idea. I'll call Nancy Pelosi and ask if she will impeach Biden for me.
The speaker of the house doesn't need to be involved in impeachment hearings. door knocks interest moderate Democrats who would listen if they were given an actual evidence that by knowing that you cheated. as long as you get those Democrats on the board you can get enough votes to open an impeachment hearing. A remote to open impeachment hearing only need two seconds and it's mandatory that the Speaker of the House called the vote.

so if it they had the evidence that they claim they have they could easily open impeachment hearings on Biden

I don't get it. He lost, bigly. No amount of recounting is gonna change that, and nobody is gonna decertify shit.

So why are all you morons still lining up to toss his salad?

Damned funny stuff.

In six months they'll be using copies of that petition to supplement the state's supply of Charmin at rest stops. :auiqs.jpg:

Next week, a petition to overturn the Civil War.

I don't get it. He lost, bigly. No amount of recounting is gonna change that, and nobody is gonna decertify shit.

So why are all you morons still lining up to toss his salad?
Technically they can decertify their election. But remember, that means a do-over for every office in Arizona.

The audit proves her right. She might win

Guilty! Arizona Senate Debunks The Left's “Big Lie" - UncoverDC

What a MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arizona should not have certified the 2020 election results.
Your source

• Overall, we rate UncoverDC extreme right biased and Questionable based on the promotion of debunked conspiracy theories and pseudoscience, the use of poor sources who routinely fail fact checks, and a lack of transparency with ownership.

History

Founded in 2019 by Qanon promoter Tracy Diaz, who goes by the professional name Tracy Beanz, UncoverDC is a far-right conspiracy website. According to their about page, “At UncoverDC, we pledge to work hard to bring you the unvarnished truth, a concept the legacy media abandoned long ago.” Tracy Beanz is listed as the Editor-in-Chief.

Read our profile on the United States government and media.

Funded by / Ownership

UncoverDC lacks transparency as they do not clearly disclose ownership. The website generates revenue through advertising, donations, subscription fees, and a shop selling branded merchandise

Forum List

Back