Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs Sues 2022 Gubernatorial Election Deniers

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
When will those MAGAturds learn it's heads I win tails you lose! :auiqs.jpg:

Arizona Sun Times reports that areas impacted by tabulation machine and printer problems on election day averaged 300% more registered Republicans than Democrats. The table below lists the 70 voting centers named by Maricopa County as having tabulator/ballot printer problems .

Furthermore, the list shows that any Democrat-heavy districts, where Democrats comprised more than 50% of the registrations, were spared.

Source

image-1.png

mari2.png

mari3.png

When will those MAGAturds learn it's heads I win tails you lose! :auiqs.jpg:

Arizona Sun Times reports that areas impacted by tabulation machine and printer problems on election day averaged 300% more registered Republicans than Democrats. The table below lists the 70 voting centers named by Maricopa County as having tabulator/ballot printer problems .

Furthermore, the list shows that any Democrat-heavy districts, where Democrats comprised more than 50% of the registrations, were spared.

Source

image-1.png

mari2.png

mari3.png
False.

"gaslighting" is the word of the year, chosen by Merriam-Webster

The covid house of cards is already tumbling. Balenciaga has revealed a lot. China is in riots and flames.

Time for all the lies to be revealed.

NEW RUMOR VS. REALITY​

green-check.png
Reality: The use of paper ballots and other redundancy measures ensure that votes can be counted when a ballot scanner malfunctions or cannot scan ballots for other reasons.

red-x.png
Rumor: Problems with ballot scanners at my voting site mean that my ballot won’t be counted.

Get the Facts: Like all digital systems, ballot scanners can malfunction. Similarly, properly functioning ballot scanners may be unable to scan ballots that are damaged, misprinted, or have ambiguous markings. When a ballot cannot be read by a scanner at a voting site, election officials apply procedures to securely store the ballots until they can be counted at a later time. Because the paper ballot itself is the official record of the votes, there is no impact on the accuracy or integrity of election results.

NEW RUMOR VS. REALITY​

green-check.png
Reality: The use of paper ballots and other redundancy measures ensure that votes can be counted when a ballot scanner malfunctions or cannot scan ballots for other reasons.

red-x.png
Rumor: Problems with ballot scanners at my voting site mean that my ballot won’t be counted.

Get the Facts: Like all digital systems, ballot scanners can malfunction. Similarly, properly functioning ballot scanners may be unable to scan ballots that are damaged, misprinted, or have ambiguous markings. When a ballot cannot be read by a scanner at a voting site, election officials apply procedures to securely store the ballots until they can be counted at a later time. Because the paper ballot itself is the official record of the votes, there is no impact on the accuracy or integrity of election results.
We live in tyranny. We have pushed any dissent as insurrectionists and terrorists now. Trusting those in D.C. who caused this is traitorous to what was a Republic. Now we are a Democracy that pushes tyranny.

We live in tyranny. We have pushed any dissent as insurrectionists and terrorists now. Trusting those in D.C. who caused this is traitorous to what was a Republic. Now we are a Democracy that pushes tyranny.
Drama quean.

You guys throw tantrums because you don’t get your way. Grow up.

Forum List

Back