Arizona residents canceling trips to California!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
FOXNews.com - San Diego Faces Own Medicine as Arizona Residents Cancel Travel Following Boycott of State

lol045.gif

San D would be well advised to remember that it needs tourist dollars too.... maybe next time they'll learn to mind their own damned business and stop inflicting their stupid views on others. Fucking lefties and their whiny assed boycotts.

I live in san diego county, and I would like to personally support a boycott of not just san diego, but our entire communist state

thank you

San D would be well advised to remember that it needs tourist dollars too.... maybe next time they'll learn to mind their own damned business and stop inflicting their stupid views on others. Fucking lefties and their whiny assed boycotts.

Board of Education Members :: San Diego Unified School District

dont just complain, get off your ass, and tell those communist basterds at the san diego school board how you feel!

I did, do you have the balls to do the same?

my email word for word to the san diego school board

I am personally ashamed of you. Your job is to educate children not interject your own politically views into the public arena. Would you please for the love of god, remember your not a politician, your not running for office, and personally I dont think arizona wants you anyway. Nobody gives a dam, what you think or belief. Atleast anyone with a rational mind.

I am thoroughly disgusted and embarassed at your actions, and you dont speak for me, the vast majority of the country or san diegans. If you wanna be liberal fine, if you wanna not support a law, fine. But you are NOT being asked by san diegans to give your political views, which might I remind you 2 million ARIZONIANS visit each year and because of your actions, some will not come here now. You just hurt innocent people in our state and their state who have NOTHING to do with this law.

Please remember your priorities are to control the government monopoly you hold on brainwashing, i mean teaching our children.

Apparently, you cant even do that well.

I live in san diego county, and I would like to personally support a boycott of not just san diego, but our entire communist state

thank you

Me too! My family are moving out - taking their business elsewhere.... to AZ. :lol::lol: That's a fair little chunk of taxes going elsewhere. :eusa_angel:

what i wrote to council 1-3, 5-7

Carl Demaio voted against condemming arizona, council district 4.

He deserves kudos

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Everyone should get off their ass, and tell these basterds what they really think of them

I can barely find the right words to describe the arrogance and self importance of a bunch of politicians, who feel they know better then the citizens they supposedly claim to represent. What right do you have, sticking your nose into another states affairs. who asked you, to stick your noses into arizona's business, when your doing such a good job screwing up San Diego. We are broke, spending billions on a state where we, reward those who break our laws, disrespect our sovereignty, and then demand freebies. And Do you have any clue how mexico treats its illegal aliens?, do you think they get emergency medical, care, ssi, food stamps, housing, and education?.

You sicken me to the core, with your blatant arrogance, dishonesty, and lack of integrity. If you really cared about your constituents, if you really wanted to do the right thing. You would take away the jobs and other freebies that lure so many illegals here. you wouldn't be asking your constituents to foot the bill for people who dont respect our values, culture or identity. Many of these criminals, and yes they are criminals, because they do not wait in line, like so many do from all over the world, many of them dont learn english and dont assimilate into american life.

We are broke, spending billions, that we cant afford, and we dont know who's coming here. Infact two of the 9/11 highjackers were living in san diego. Your misplaced compassion is making sure that ms-13, and drug cartels, have free reign into the u.s., we dont know who's here, we dont know if their a murderer, child rapist, gang banger or terrorist and your response is to condemn a state that is trying to deal with the problem while you put your heads in the sand. Let me make it clear, I believe each and every one of you should be thrown out of office, charged with treason not upholding the constitutional duty to protect and keep our border sovereign, improperly using funds to support those who didnt earn it. for aiding and abetting criminals, and not upholding the constitution.

Next time, mine your own god damn business and stay the hell out of other states political affairs

thank you

Me too! My family are moving out - taking their business elsewhere.... to AZ. :lol::lol: That's a fair little chunk of taxes going elsewhere. :eusa_angel:

write these basterds who said: and im quoting

The Los Angeles Times writes that during today's debate, "council members compared Arizona's action to Nazi Germany and the beginning of the Holocaust, as well as the internment and deportation of Japanese Americans during World War II."

Here's what I wrote

Let me start out by saying that as a jew, one who had extended family die in the holocaust how dare you compare this to the holocaust. I am deeply ashamed and embarassed that you are American. You have the chutzpah to make such insulting and factually incorrect claims that compare those who's skin was cut off for lampshades and bars of soap, had their toddlers heads bashed against trees, had operations without anesthesia to people who broke into to our house, yes its not your house, its the american citizens house.

Jews were stripped of their citizenship, which illegals dont have because they didnt earn it, like those who wait in line and respect this countries sovereignty and the laws of this land.

The jews of europe did not illegally enter europe they were their for thousands of years. They were citizens, who came to their countries legally. My parents, and many people to this day, from all over the world, wait their turn to come here legally. Those people, many come here with nothing, and ask for nothing but a chance. They dont demand freebies that they didnt earn, and they waited inline and respected this nation. They learned english, and they assimilated.

Do you even know what mexico's laws are, and how they are applied to their illegals? They are draconian. But yet I dont see you condemning their laws, which are much worse then arizona's proposed law, which is simply applying federal law.

No, I guess you like a corrupt mexican governments money and cheap labor more then you care about your own citizens.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Last edited:

thank you

Thank you.

My adult son lives in Tuscon. He is a moderate liberal, voted for Obama, was dating a Black woman (a medical resident), and is in no way prejudiced. He's totally in favor of the law. He says it just gives the police the same power as the INS to help enforce pre-existing laws. With such huge numbers of lawbreakers, we need all the help we can get.

These advocacy groups are in favor of letting in as many Mexicans as possible, and are in favor of their own racial group over the rest.

Noble I am Jewish too and find their comparison very offensive.

The Los Angeles Times writes that during today's debate, "council members compared Arizona's action to Nazi Germany and the beginning of the Holocaust, as well as the internment and deportation of Japanese Americans during World War II."

Here's what I wrote

Let me start out by saying that as a jew, one who had extended family die in the holocaust how dare you compare this to the holocaust. I am deeply ashamed and embarassed that you are American. You have the chutzpah to make such insulting and factually incorrect claims that compare those who's skin was cut off for lampshades and bars of soap, had their toddlers heads bashed against trees, had operations without anesthesia to people who broke into to our house, yes its not your house, its the american citizens house.

Jews were stripped of their citizenship, which illegals dont have because they didnt earn it, like those who wait in line and respect this countries sovereignty and the laws of this land.

The jews of europe did not illegally enter europe they were their for thousands of years. They were citizens, who came to their countries legally. My parents, and many people to this day, from all over the world, wait their turn to come here legally. Those people, many come here with nothing, and ask for nothing but a chance. They dont demand freebies that they didnt earn, and they waited inline and respected this nation. They learned english, and they assimilated.

Do you even know what mexico's laws are, and how they are applied to their illegals? They are draconian. But yet I dont see you condemning their laws, which are much worse then arizona's proposed law, which is simply applying federal law.

No, I guess you like a corrupt mexican governments money and cheap labor more then you care about your own citizens.

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Just curious, have you received any replies??

not yet, just wrote them a couple hours ago, but im sure ill be called: racist, xenophobic, uncaring, and other tripe that has no bases in reality.

ill post any replies i get :)

Here's what I wrote

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Just curious, have you received any replies??

Board of Education Members :: San Diego Unified School District

dont just complain, get off your ass, and tell those communist basterds at the san diego school board how you feel!

I did, do you have the balls to do the same?

my email word for word to the san diego school board

I am personally ashamed of you. Your job is to educate children not interject your own politically views into the public arena. Would you please for the love of god, remember your not a politician, your not running for office, and personally I dont think arizona wants you anyway. Nobody gives a dam, what you think or belief. Atleast anyone with a rational mind.

I am thoroughly disgusted and embarassed at your actions, and you dont speak for me, the vast majority of the country or san diegans. If you wanna be liberal fine, if you wanna not support a law, fine. But you are NOT being asked by san diegans to give your political views, which might I remind you 2 million ARIZONIANS visit each year and because of your actions, some will not come here now. You just hurt innocent people in our state and their state who have NOTHING to do with this law.

Please remember your priorities are to control the government monopoly you hold on brainwashing, i mean teaching our children.

Apparently, you cant even do that well.

I agree that the San Diego School Board did an incredibly stupid thing.

Forum List

Back