Arizona Republican Leader Follows White Supremacists

Cal

Since 2010™
Jan 4, 2010
Right behind you!
Arizona Republican Leader Follows White Supremacists (Updated) - Arizona - Gawker
Don Black is a Florida-based white supremacist who is banned from the UK for inciting hatred. Arizona State Senate Majority leader Chuck Gray—a proponent of the recent immigration bill—follows him, and another white power feed, on Twitter.

StormfrontWPWW (White Pride Worldwide) is the Twitter account for Stormfront, a racist organization that is the latest project of uber-racist Stephen Donald Black, better known as Don Black. He was a Grand Wizard in the KKK and a member of the American Nazi Party. In 1981 he was convicted and jailed for trying to invade Dominica with a boatload of weapons, in order to set up some kind of utopian state. (He's pictured below, at a conference organized by the infamous white supremacist David Duke.) Stormfront.org, the website he set up on his release from jail, is a hate-filled racist forum.

Arizona Republican Leader Follows White Supremacists (Updated)Its Twitter account, and another neo-Nazi feed linked to it, are among 4,819 that Arizona State Senate Majority Leader Chuck Gray (top) follows. Stormfront does not reciprocate, however—the group follows no one. Which means that Gray, or whoever is responsible for his Twitter account, sought out the racist organization specifically and decided its tweets were essential reading. Perhaps because they've linked heavily on their feed to stories about the recent Arizona immigration bill and similarly racist-tinged measures in the state to remove teachers with "ethnic" accents from classrooms? Of course, this isn't the first time Arizona's right-wing politicians have been linked with racist groups.
Suprised? I'm sure not.

He should correct his morality. He should leave the white supremacy group, and join and support the brown supremacy group La Raza (The Race). La Raza is all over the country in healthcare and immigration rallies. In fact, our president has come to speak at their events and openly supports them.

The Race. What a non-bias, color blind organization.

The greatest countries in the history of the world are white majority countries: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Russia, Sweden, Germany, Italy and the list goes on. This man is taking advice from White Advocates? I say he is smart. We have a track record of out-performing the lesser races. Stand proud my white brothers and sisters. We are Great. We have been blessed.

Been on Stormfront for years, very much admire Don Black. The man has some balls, that is for sure. I'm very pleased to see that some elected officials get it -- and know who else gets it. God bless the white resistance!

By the way, why are any whites who stick up for whites called "supremacists", while any blacks or browns who stick up for themselves called "civil rights activists"?

Bullshit.

Arizona Republican Leader Follows White Supremacists (Updated) - Arizona - Gawker
Don Black is a Florida-based white supremacist who is banned from the UK for inciting hatred. Arizona State Senate Majority leader Chuck Gray—a proponent of the recent immigration bill—follows him, and another white power feed, on Twitter.

StormfrontWPWW (White Pride Worldwide) is the Twitter account for Stormfront, a racist organization that is the latest project of uber-racist Stephen Donald Black, better known as Don Black. He was a Grand Wizard in the KKK and a member of the American Nazi Party. In 1981 he was convicted and jailed for trying to invade Dominica with a boatload of weapons, in order to set up some kind of utopian state. (He's pictured below, at a conference organized by the infamous white supremacist David Duke.) Stormfront.org, the website he set up on his release from jail, is a hate-filled racist forum.

Arizona Republican Leader Follows White Supremacists (Updated)Its Twitter account, and another neo-Nazi feed linked to it, are among 4,819 that Arizona State Senate Majority Leader Chuck Gray (top) follows. Stormfront does not reciprocate, however—the group follows no one. Which means that Gray, or whoever is responsible for his Twitter account, sought out the racist organization specifically and decided its tweets were essential reading. Perhaps because they've linked heavily on their feed to stories about the recent Arizona immigration bill and similarly racist-tinged measures in the state to remove teachers with "ethnic" accents from classrooms? Of course, this isn't the first time Arizona's right-wing politicians have been linked with racist groups.
Suprised? I'm sure not.

How could they let such trash be elected? The idiots who say Obama is racist need to look at a real racist in the government.

By the way, why are any whites who stick up for whites called "supremacists", while any blacks or browns who stick up for themselves called "civil rights activists"?

Bullshit.

This coming from a grade A white supremacist who believes Obama is a racist.

He should correct his morality. He should leave the white supremacy group, and join and support the brown supremacy group La Raza (The Race). La Raza is all over the country in healthcare and immigration rallies. In fact, our president has come to speak at their events and openly supports them.

La Raza is a racist organization? I didn't know that. Please post the links.

La Raza is a racist organization? I didn't know that. Please post the links.

You need links to affirm that a group whose name translates as "The Race" is racist?

La Raza motto: "For those inside the race, everything. For those outside the race, nothing."

Let me guess... you're a white person. Only whites are that fucking stupid when it comes to racial issues!

I am against racism - I don't care what color the racist happens to be! I would say that latino orgs ARE racist just as white orgs and any other org that spews racist comments.

What I find really interesting is that everyone assumes it is true. And every single poster has assumed that 'following' a tweeter means you agree with them. I follow people on Twitter - most of whom I do not agree with, I do it for interest, and to get a jump on info that may be useful for me.

1. Why do we blindly accept what is written or broadcast as being accurate.

2. Why are so few smart enough to look past the story.

I'm curious to know how anyone would know a person is following a specific tweet. Wouldn't that be their own confidential account information? I don't follow twitter but I would assume that is private account information.

What white supremacists think is irrelevant. Don’t confuse what is right with racism. I am a victim of bigotry, except the perpetrators aren’t White Anglos, they are Mexican illegal aliens , Oh, yes, they are quite real, alright. My brother and sisters, they aren’t concerned with fairness , and neither are their supporters, they could care less. They are filled with good words and euphemisms, They say, it’s about multiculturalism. It’s Mexican imperialism , and I doubt they realy want multiculturalism, it’s sort of contradicts them. I can’t even look out my back window, for fear these Mexican “immigrants” might be offended and kill me. That isn’t an exaggeration, either. THAT isn’t what immigration is supposed to be about, is it?

Arizona did the right thing, and we all know it. Mexicans are the ones that have something in common with NAZI's, despite the propaganda, they are the ones that are invading under false pretense. Boo hoo, all those poor invading Mexicans are being deported. Invasion leads to war. Even among cowards.

Forum List

Back