Arizona man convicted after threatening Pelosi with ‘I’m coming to kill you’ message

So what about that list of Hollywood folks that said they would kill trump?
Two things.

They are leftwing elite. They don't get arrested for breaking the law.

The other thing is that didn't say they would kill Trump. They said they would "LIKE" to see him dead. Not an actual crime. Despicable, but not a crime.

Two things.

They are leftwing elite. They don't get arrested for breaking the law.

The other thing is that didn't say they would kill Trump. They said they would "LIKE" to see him dead. Not an actual crime. Despicable, but not a crime.
I probably wouldn't cry if that fat orange fool kicked the bucket either. At least you are willing to admit the claim of threats to kill trump was a lie like so many others from the right.

I probably wouldn't cry if that fat orange fool kicked the bucket either. At least you are willing to admit the claim of threats to kill trump was a lie like so many others from the right.
No, I'm sure that they have wished or threatened death against Trump. But they haven't done it in a public way that can be proved. Although, I'll say that Snoop Dog came damn close.

I won't shed a tear when Biden and Clinton kick it. The sooner the better as that would leave this world a better place. But I don't and won't pray for their demise.

Then it will be no trouble for you to link some of them.
You need only watch the news and remarks by people on the right who have made statements that they receive death threats. Just go ask Paul Rand.

Such threats can't be taken lightly, especially when they did so by phone. When you are operating in this political climate, it's even worse.

You need only watch the news and remarks by people on the right who have made statements that they receive death threats. Just go ask Paul Rand.
You mean the same Rand Paul who was kicked off of Youtube for spreading unfounded conspiracy theories? That liar?

And Kathy Griffith paid dearly for that dumb video. I will put her on the list though. Anyone else? A one person list isn't very much to brag about, is it?
Suffice it to say that only lunatics do that. Are there lunatics who identity as Conservatives? Yep. Democrats? Yep. Independents? Yes!.....ad infinitum.
It is unintelligent in the extreme to use them as paint brushes....but that's what we do.

Suffice it to say that only lunatics do that. Are there lunatics who identity as Conservatives? Yep. Democrats? Yep. Independents? Yes!.....ad infinitum.
It is unintelligent in the extreme to use them as paint brushes....but that's what we do.
And this board is full of right wingers who spout that unfounded crap every day. At least you admit that right wing eagle guy is a lunatic. I'll give you credit for that.

You mean the same Rand Paul who was kicked off of Youtube for spreading unfounded conspiracy theories? That liar?
I love how you support the spread of misinformation about the protection of the narrative.

Youtube is part of Google which is an active advocate for the Democratic party.

The fact that youtube took down his video means he was too close to the truth.

I notice you didn't deny that he has received death threats.

Well, it is what they do, to be sure.

I love how you support the spread of misinformation about the protection of the narrative.

Youtube is part of Google which is an active advocate for the Democratic party.

The fact that youtube took down his video means he was too close to the truth.

I notice you didn't deny that he has received death threats.
Sure. The whole world is out to get you nutbags. At least that's what your conspiracy theories tell you.

Sure. The whole world is out to get you nutbags. At least that's what your conspiracy theories tell you.
Have you had your head in the fucking sand for the past three years? Or you're just a fucking liar. I'm going with the latter. How about you?

Have you had your head in the fucking sand for the past three years? Or you're just a fucking liar. I'm going with the latter. How about you?
You are entitled to any belief you choose, no matter how childish and goofy it is.. I'm entitled to laugh at your stupidity too.

Prosecuting criminals for the crimes they committed in plain sight with the whole world watching them do it, is no example of "They're all out to get me".

Donald Trump was already being prosecuted for fraud by two states when he announced he was running for President. And he bribed the AG's of Texas and Florida to keep them out of the that lawsuit. That was part of the reason why his charity's charter was revoked - he paid the bribe money out of his personal charity, using funds from his donors.

New Topics

Forum List

Back