Arizona Lawmaker Retweets Push to Celebrate Confederate Generals on MLK Day, Days After Speaking at Trump Rally

It was really stupid and cruel to do something like that on MLK Day.

She should be ashamed of herself.

I am sure that MOST Republicans in this country oppose such behavior.

And I have no doubt that the Honorable Donald J. Trump would never support such a juvenile prank.

No matter how one feels about any ethnicity or gender or sexuality, it is just plain wrong to purposely hurt other people's feelings.

Jamaica isn't native to blacks, the blacks there were brought from Africa. It was native to the Arawaks. And I'm not sure what failure you're referring to, me and a whole lot of other immigrants are in the process of taking your country from you.
I was referring to a shithole called Jamaica, and it wasn't the Arawaks who made it one. It was the forced transportation of the failed within a race of failure who became enslaved then sold to white men.

Pity too, in today's world Jamaica could have been an ideal "island in the sun".

Alas

I was referring to a shithole called Jamaica, and it wasn't the Arawaks who made it one. It was the forced transportation of the failed within a race of failure who became enslaved then sold to white men.

Pity too, in today's world Jamaica could have been an ideal "island in the sun".

Alas
What's a fail is that sentence above. I have no clue what the fuck you were trying to say. 😄

Got it. It is well known that mathematics is a challenge for you, so how far ahead can reading comprehension be?

Failure on a global scale is inevitable.

I got a 1250 on my SATs back in the 90s stone cold drunk. How did you do? 😄

I got a 1250 on my SATs back in the 90s stone cold drunk. How did you do? 😄
Sure:
1660832476117.png

Arizona state Sen. Wendy Rogers (R-AZ) retweeted white nationalist Scott Greer on Monday calling for celebrating Confederate Generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson.

Greers’ call to celebrate Confederate generals came on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, in an apparent message to his supporters that he believes in the tenants of the Confederacy over those the slain civil rights leader.

Rogers retweeted the controversial message just days after she spoke at former President Donald Trump’s rally in Florence, Arizona.

“Arizona is a red state,” Rogers declared during the rally. “We are not turning purple.”

The Arizona lawmaker, who has embraced the QAnon conspiracy theory and pushed allegations that the 2020 presidential election was stolen, also led the crowd in chanting “decertify” during the rally.

Rogers, a freshman legislator who is running for re-election, announced last week that she raised an eye-popping $2.5 million in 2021.

No stranger to controversy the former Air Force pilot and die-hard Trump supporter has previously shared posts from notorious white nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes.

It is amazing how folks wonder why black folks don't support the Grand Ole Party.
Arizona has tendency of the Comfederacy?

Forum List

Back