Arizona Lawmaker Retweets Push to Celebrate Confederate Generals on MLK Day, Days After Speaking at Trump Rally

It is amazing how folks wonder why black folks don't support the Grand Ole Party.
Who gives a damn that you don't? You folks could get a million apiece in "reparations", lifetime welfare with regular raises, and be exempted from ever paying taxes and you'd STILL want to be able to beat down anyone you disliked with no legal consequences. INSTEAD what you'll get, sooner or later, will be serious blowback from people who finally get sick of your BS whining and demands.

A lot of States celebrated Lee-Jackson Day which (I believe) fell on the same day as MLK Day when it was enacted. In 1984 the Virginia legislature combined all the above into Lee-Jackson-King Day but it has since been split into to separate observances.
Not "taking sides" here, simply pointing out the history of the holiday, observe which ever one you choose, I could care less.
Virginia. #shockedjustshocked

Who gives a damn that you don't? You folks could get a million apiece in "reparations", lifetime welfare with regular raises, and be exempted from ever paying taxes and you'd STILL want to be able to beat down anyone you disliked with no legal consequences. INSTEAD what you'll get, sooner or later, will be serious blowback from people who finally get sick of your BS whining and demands.
That sounds more like what your shit culture is getting. 😄 Who isn't pissing on Confederate idolatry these days?

Arizona state Sen. Wendy Rogers (R-AZ) retweeted white nationalist Scott Greer on Monday calling for celebrating Confederate Generals Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson.

Greers’ call to celebrate Confederate generals came on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, in an apparent message to his supporters that he believes in the tenants of the Confederacy over those the slain civil rights leader.

Rogers retweeted the controversial message just days after she spoke at former President Donald Trump’s rally in Florence, Arizona.

“Arizona is a red state,” Rogers declared during the rally. “We are not turning purple.”

The Arizona lawmaker, who has embraced the QAnon conspiracy theory and pushed allegations that the 2020 presidential election was stolen, also led the crowd in chanting “decertify” during the rally.

Rogers, a freshman legislator who is running for re-election, announced last week that she raised an eye-popping $2.5 million in 2021.

No stranger to controversy the former Air Force pilot and die-hard Trump supporter has previously shared posts from notorious white nationalist and Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes.

It is amazing how folks wonder why black folks don't support the Grand Ole Party.

Do you want republican whites celebrating MLK?

Well, because more and more, I keep seeing stories and history, being presented as AFRICAN AMERICAN or HISPANIC, or blah, blah, blah storied and history.

If the stories or history or days are for AFRICAN AMERICANS or ect., and NOT for us white people, then why the whining if we want to celebrate something for us?

Well, because more and more, I keep seeing stories and history, being presented as AFRICAN AMERICAN or HISPANIC, or blah, blah, blah storied and history.

If the stories or history or days are for AFRICAN AMERICANS or ect., and NOT for us white people, then why the whining if we want to celebrate something for us?
😄

Why are you so afraid of differing perspectives, Snowflake?

And your question revealed your fear. Why should history from the perspectives of Black Americans not be for white people? 😄

Actually I used to think it was. BUT, people like you, constantly making a point that it is FOR blacks, means that it is not for me.

Do YOU want ME celeberating MLK?

How about for people? Unless you saying the Republican Party is now whites only.

Also any person who celebrates Lee and Jackson are not "we kept the Union in United States" Republicans .

And you'll get blowback you've never seen from people that look just like you. People very, very tired of your BS whining and demands. And they'll take their pound of flesh. Don't you worry.

Forum List

Back