Arizona immigration law brought them out of the shadows,

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
ARIZONA IMMIGRATION LAW BROUGHT THEM OUT OF THE SHADOWS, SO NOW IS THE TIME TO ROUND THEM UP AND DEPORT THEM.:lol:

OUR IMMMIGRATION SYSTEM IS NOT BROKEN

It’s just full of holes that need to be filled and amnesty will not fill them. Enforcement of work place laws will. Enforcement of our immigration laws is “deportation” and not amnesty. Amnesty don’t work, border control don’t work, deportation don’t work. Been there done that so why not try workplace enforcement? We are desperate and desperate people resort to desperate measures. Arizona was way beyond desperate.

Illegal immigration is the perfect example of what will happen if we did not have government involvement in our lives. Government has not been involved in immigration since “operation wetback” in 1953.

Amnesty will not solve anything. No one is serious about solving the illegal immigration problem. They are afraid for the same reason there were during “operation wetback” of offending Mexico and Mexican-Americans. Illegal aliens were rounded up and deported with their American born children.

In some cases, illegal immigrants were deported along with their American-born children, who were by law U.S. citizens. The agents used a wide brush in their criteria for interrogating potential aliens. They adopted the practice of stopping "Mexican-looking" citizens on the street and asking for identification. This practice incited and angered many U.S. citizens who were of Mexican American descent. Opponents in both the United States and Mexico complained of "police-state" methods, and Operation Wetback was abandoned

The Border | 1953 Operation Wetback

My father, Native American, was often mistaken for Mexican in the 1950 and he took a minute, showed his ID and was released. Often immigration boarded greyhound busses and took illegal aliens off. And he did not beat his chest and screaming “profiling.” or violation of his human rights. He was assisting authorities in doing their job.

Obamanites believe the problem is they are illegal and just make them legal fixed the problem, but the problem is unlimited and uncontrolled immigration. So their solution is to abolish the law that makes entry by sneaking across the border into this country illegal.

Immigration Reform is no immigration laws.

Where are the jobs going to come from to employ unlimited number of low wage earners from south of the border when we are being exporting jobs?

I don’t think anyone who does not live in Arizona and border states know the damage illegal aliens can do to a state. Phoenix and Tucson are a war zone and should be declared a state of emergency. You cannot separate the hard working illegal aliens or the legal aliens fro the criminal illegal aliens. They intertwine. To get rid of one you have to get rid of the other. Every illegal alien or legal alien family has at least one member who is a criminal.

I know the neighborhoods in Reno, that are predominately and I don’t go into them day or night. It is not safe and it’s spreading throughout this country.

Those people who came here illegally were “uprooted” from homes they had lived all their lives. Why is it not the same when they are rounded up and deported. They left family behind, separating families themselves. And sometimes they never went back because they started new families here. None of the lame excuses, why they cannot be deported is like a bucket with hole in it.

I am one of those millions of Americans who is fed up with uncontrolled immigration of the poor of other countries to this country. Lets bring in some doctors, nurses and other professionals who can contribute to this country. Immigrants of old, contributed to this country. They did not ask for welfare or healthcare.

Forum List

Back