Arizona GOP Chairwoman Kelli Ward gives an update on the Maricopa County ballot audit

Republican legislatures prevented the battle ground states from counting their absentee ballots as they are received, like a state like Florida allows.
The republic pols in WI locked a bill to allow mail in ballots to be counted as they came in.
Many republican states have either in their constitution or laws, that absentee ballots could not be verified prior to election day.

So that means a huge stack of ballots that could not have their information and signatures matched until November 3rd.
And?

Here's an interesting inside take on the audit.

You mean the charade.

No, I don't mean that, fuck stick.

That's all it been so far.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Just google cu we ninjas and the Big Lie.
Their supposedly looking for the former presidents watermarks of illegal ballots....
The Qanon secret watermark theory.

Maricopa County ballot printer weighs in
The CEO of Runbeck Election Services, the company that orders the ballot paper and prints ballots for the county, told The Arizona Republic on Wednesday that there are no tracking marks or watermarks on the paper they used in this election. Maricopa County's Election Department also said there are no watermarks on the paper.
What does Q Anon have to so with any of this?
Q claimed that the former president had put secret watermarks on Arizona's ballots so any ballot that didn't contain that watermark was illegal.

The cyber partisan ninja's have stopped using the UV light (after testing who knows how many ballots) as the whole idea of secret watermarks is fucking ignorant.
Who cares what Q says?
You former president sycophants.
Who is that?
You.

That didn't prove a thing, moron.

I'm a sycophant of no one.

Yeah right.

Do you believe the BIG LIE?

You mean the lie that the election was free, fair and honest? No one believes that, not even a dumbass like you.

Ewe are the dumbass that believes The Big Lie
MAGA

The big lie is that the election was "free and fair."

and the left needed three extra days to insert millions of extra ballots.

IDid they come from North Korea or China?

See, they do believe tRump's Big Lie!! Many gullible boobs do!!
MAGA

You believe the election was "free and fair." How absurd can you possibly be?

Have ewe gotten your irrefutable proof to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow? Hurry they are in desperate need there pudding!!!
MAGA

There's no such thing as irrefutable proof, moron.

Thanks for admitting you have nothing and are nothing but a lying troll. Dismissed!!
MAGA

Here's an interesting inside take on the audit.

You mean the charade.

No, I don't mean that, fuck stick.

That's all it been so far.

A charade.

Prove it, asshole.

Just google cu we ninjas and the Big Lie.
Their supposedly looking for the former presidents watermarks of illegal ballots....
The Qanon secret watermark theory.

Maricopa County ballot printer weighs in
The CEO of Runbeck Election Services, the company that orders the ballot paper and prints ballots for the county, told The Arizona Republic on Wednesday that there are no tracking marks or watermarks on the paper they used in this election. Maricopa County's Election Department also said there are no watermarks on the paper.
What does Q Anon have to so with any of this?
Q claimed that the former president had put secret watermarks on Arizona's ballots so any ballot that didn't contain that watermark was illegal.

The cyber partisan ninja's have stopped using the UV light (after testing who knows how many ballots) as the whole idea of secret watermarks is fucking ignorant.
Who cares what Q says?
You former president sycophants.
Who is that?
You.

That didn't prove a thing, moron.

I'm a sycophant of no one.

Yeah right.

Do you believe the BIG LIE?

You mean the lie that the election was free, fair and honest? No one believes that, not even a dumbass like you.

Ewe are the dumbass that believes The Big Lie
MAGA

The big lie is that the election was "free and fair."

and the left needed three extra days to insert millions of extra ballots.

IDid they come from North Korea or China?

See, they do believe tRump's Big Lie!! Many gullible boobs do!!
MAGA

You believe the election was "free and fair." How absurd can you possibly be?

Have ewe gotten your irrefutable proof to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow? Hurry they are in desperate need there pudding!!!
MAGA

it is if he says so. you haven't a right to disagree with him.

Ewe 2 dimbulbs can certainly disagree, but thank you for admitting that ewe to are a lying troll worthy of nothing more than ridiculing!!!
MAGA

That's because there's no proof of voter fraud at all.
because you looked and didn't find it? honestly, you can't be that fking stupid.
No, even worse -- YOU looked and couldn't find it.

And then went with the 3 Stooges to fight your battle.

After-suing-Mike-Lindell-Sidney-Powell-and-Rudy-Giuliani-Dominion-says-it-will-go-after-others-who-spread-claims-of-election-fraud-and-its-not-ruling-anyone-out.jpg

You never had a chance.

Gawd, you are really gullible!!!!
then explain the three extra days
Mail-in ballots require more handling than in-person ballots and there was a record number of ballots mailed in. To add to that, some states are not allowed to start handling mail-in ballots until election day; and so.e of those states, not until the polls close.

On top of that, it was a very close race in some of those battleground states. Had it not been close, they could have called the winner earlier.
It was close only because of all the Democrat fraud.
LOLOLOL

Democrat fraud that you still can't prove after 6 months (and counting)?

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever???
The God himself couldn't meet the Democrat Reich definition of "prove."
There is no god. You made it up.
There’s not? Are you therefore god to know that, contradicting your claim?

All Intelligent people know that Trump won.

Please get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto. They are in immediate need of it.
MAGA
This is what you imagine an argument is.

I realize ewe got nothing tardherder, and guess what, Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow realize as well!! Why do ewe think the Kraken Lady used the old "people would have to be stupid to think I was telling the truth when I lied about the election " defense?
MAGA

Please get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto. They are in immediate need of it.
MAGA

I realize ewe got nothing tardherder, and guess what, Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow realize as well!! Why do ewe think the Kraken Lady used the old "people would have to be stupid to think I was telling the truth when I lied about the election " defense?
MAGA
More spectacular logic!

MAGA

MAGA
More spectacular logic!

Yup she is as dumb as ewe. I am sure she had to study for it. For ewe it came natural!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
More spectacular logic!

Yup she is as dumb as ewe. I am sure she had to study for it. For ewe it came natural!!!
MAGA
Are you ever going to post some semblance of an argument?

Forum List

Back