Arizona GOP censures top state Republicans Cindy McCain, Flake & Doug Ducey..Jeff Flake says he still hates Trump so "I'm just fine being on the outs"

i call them The 3 Stooges!

Fuck those coneheads. They have no authority to "censure" jack shit. Cindy McCain and Jeff Flake don't even hold office. What are they, fuckin' stoopid?

Here, "AridZona GOP" ---- "censure" this :fu:

It's been obvious for years that the republican party has wanted to commit suicide. It booted out the moderates, leaving a very narrow and bigoted base, never made any attempt to broader that base, and did everything it could to alienate voters, demographic group by demographic group. As a member of at least three identifiable demographic groups, I have to say that the republican party's approach to each of the three has been condescending, cheesy, and cheap. It's a party whose members have no dignity and values and don't think that the rest of us do. It's downright insulting.

I call them honorable people. The Arizona GOP has officially become a circus with the clowns running the show. If Kelli Ward was a manager, she would have been fired. The Arizona GOP has lost both Senate seats and Democrats have a majority of US House seatsw in the state. Democrats won 2 statewide offices for the first time ever. If they made a movie about Kelli Ward, it would be called "Honey I Shrunk the Party".

I can understand a political party deciding to censure an elected or an appointed official who is a member of their party. However, I don't understand a political party censuring private citizens.

It's been obvious for years that the republican party has wanted to commit suicide. It booted out the moderates, leaving a very narrow and bigoted base, never made any attempt to broader that base, and did everything it could to alienate voters, demographic group by demographic group. As a member of at least three identifiable demographic groups, I have to say that the republican party's approach to each of the three has been condescending, cheesy, and cheap. It's a party whose members have no dignity and values and don't think that the rest of us do. It's downright insulting.

It is better to die with a clean Soul than to live with a rotten Soul. The same is true for political parties as it is for individuals.

You're right thst Republicans, and especially Conservatives have a very different ideology and values system than you folks do. We actually believe in things. There is no compromise because compromise is a sign of weakness and lack of adherence to ideology. It’s thst simple.

I can understand a political party deciding to censure an elected or an appointed official who is a member of their party. However, I don't understand a political party censuring private citizens.

I can. Especially individuals who have significant name recognition and/or who people may believe speak for the party rather than just themselves. I’d prefer to see them removed from the party rather than censured, but I don’t live in AZ.

I love it - So the Arizona GOP censured Trump supporter and voter Doug Ducey for following Arizona law instead of turning over the election to King Trump? They are officially the Autocrat Party as opposed to the party favoring a constitutional democracy. The national GOP should censure them!

I'm wondering why they didn't censure me. I feel left out! :crying:

Clearly the strange concept of "free speech" has yet to penetrate some of the denser AridZona crania.

I can. Especially individuals who have significant name recognition and/or who people may believe speak for the party rather than just themselves. I’d prefer to see them removed from the party rather than censured, but I don’t live in AZ.

"Removed from the party" ?? :laughing0301: What the fuck does that even mean? You want to take away their right to vote now?

I understand there's a lot of that kind of butthurt going around.

And it's most interesting how you think people you cherrypick must be "disciplined" for what the general public on the outside might think of their opinions. Like some kind of Thoughtcrime.

Fucking fascism. SMGDH

It's a party whose members have no dignity and values and don't think that the rest of us do. It's downright insulting.

I trimmed your post to just THIS. The calls for letting "by-gones be by-gones" in the prosecution of those involved in the Capital Insurrection, while they screamed so loudly for the prosecution of anti-fa which has never been implicated in ANY of the violence this summer, is just astounding.

Hardly surprising that those who participated are expressing shock at being arrested. They're "patriots". You're supposed to be arresting BLM, not "patriots".

It's a party whose members have no dignity and values and don't think that the rest of us do. It's downright insulting.

I trimmed your post to just THIS. The calls for letting "by-gones be by-gones" in the prosecution of those involved in the Capital Insurrection, while they screamed so loudly for the prosecution of anti-fa which has never been implicated in ANY of the violence this summer, is just astounding.

Hardly surprising that those who participated are expressing shock at being arrested. They're "patriots". You're supposed to be arresting BLM, not "patriots".

Saw on Velshi this morning that over 14,000 were arrested during the BLM events. Most of those arrests were merely for violating curfew. And yet the "patriots" who participated in the Rump Riots won't be charged even if they were inside the building unless it can be proven that they committed violence.

Black Justice - White Justice

It is better to die with a clean Soul than to live with a rotten Soul. The same is true for political parties as it is for individuals.

You're right thst Republicans, and especially Conservatives have a very different ideology and values system than you folks do. We actually believe in things. There is no compromise because compromise is a sign of weakness and lack of adherence to ideology. It’s thst simple.

What makes you think that other people besides yourself don't believe in things? I wouldn't bother to be here posting if I didn't believe in things, good things. You "conservatives" strive to preserve vices, not values. The "conservatives" who claim that they are Christian haven't listened to the teachings that Jesus gave in the Sermon on the Mount. He had one day to deliver his instructions to the people, no microphone or video. Either follow them as best we can, or give it up.

Your idea that the republicans represent having a "clean soul" is patently ridiculous. Try a little humility for a change.

New Topics

Forum List

Back