Arizona GOP Audit Director Barred From Recount After Sharing Data Supporting Trump Loss

Arizona GOP Audit Director Barred From Recount After Sharing Data Supporting Trump Loss
The guy was a former AZ Secretary of State. He had no official role in reporting on this audit and his words are only acceptable to your lot because he seems to support your narrative. Seriously, what kind of paste-eating fool would you be calling him if he had said there were massive irregularities or proof of cheating? No one takes you people, seriously over the wailing and moaning about this audit. Unless the results fall your way, you'll never even take the time to examine the data. Fck off and let the truth be known, whether YOU reject it makes ZERO difference, Cletus.

Apparently the so called "recount" has resulted in a count that matches the count done by the officially certified numbers of Maricopa County.

Apparently the officials of the so called "recount" don't want that information to be known so they barred the director from the recount.

It sucks to be a GOP guy there if you can't prove the big lie even more if you share data showing your own ninja guys can't even count it straight. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

The guy was a former AZ Secretary of State. He had no official role in reporting on this audit and his words are only acceptable to your lot because he seems to support your narrative. Seriously, what kind of paste-eating fool would you be calling him if he had said there were massive irregularities or proof of cheating? No one takes you people, seriously over the wailing and moaning about this audit. Unless the results fall your way, you'll never even take the time to examine the data. Fck off and let the truth be known, whether YOU reject it makes ZERO difference, Cletus.
“…after he shared some data with experts that showed the results match the officially certified numbers in Maricopa County.” ibid

Can’t have that – the whole purpose of the fraudit was to advance the Big Lie.

Well at least director Ken Bennett got his opportunity to make his film debut:

1627170044176.png

Apparently the so called "recount" has resulted in a count that matches the count done by the officially certified numbers of Maricopa County.

Apparently the officials of the so called "recount" don't want that information to be known so they barred the director from the recount.
Thanks Dana, ya .. the Fraudit has turned into quite the shit-show.

He was handpicked by YOUR GAL - Big Lie proponent Karen Fann to be the liaison, so yes he had an official role. He was also the ONE GUY who had audit experience and now he is not welcome. Time to end this stupidity.

Last edited:
That's putting it mildly.

But then, it's what all intelligent people expected.

We are dealing with people who aren't dealing with reality or have anything close to relationship with honesty and truth.

I think it's about time AG Garland stepped in and put an end to this crap. I feel badly for Maricopa County taxpayers who are paying a large portion of the cost both in dollars and in national embarrassment.

They will also have to buy new voting machines - Same thing just happened to a smaller county in PA. Wonder who else wants to hire unqualified, partisan, bad faith actors to "audit" their election?

I think it's about time AG Garland stepped in and put an end to this crap. I feel badly for Maricopa County taxpayers who are paying a large portion of the cost both in dollars and in national embarrassment.

They will also have to buy new voting machines - Same thing just happened to a smaller county in PA. Wonder who else wants to hire unqualified, partisan, bad faith actors to "audit" their election?

I think that the people running that audit should have to pay for the machines they destroyed.

Same with the people in PA.

The voters weren't the ones who corrupted the voting machines. That was done by the republican so called auditors.

I agree AG Garland should step in. This farce has gone on long enough.

They started out breaking federal laws. It's illegal for those ballots to be out of the control of the state for 22 months after the election. So handing those ballots over to that private company violated federal law.

Republicans believe that rules and laws don't apply to them.

I think that the people running that audit should have to pay for the machines they destroyed.

Same with the people in PA.

The voters weren't the ones who corrupted the voting machines. That was done by the republican so called auditors.

I agree AG Garland should step in. This farce has gone on long enough.

They started out breaking federal laws. It's illegal for those ballots to be out of the control of the state for 22 months after the election. So handing those ballots over to that private company violated federal law.

Republicans believe that rules and laws don't apply to them.

The Fraudit is lawless, shameless, and embarrassing as hell for the AZ and for the nation. Yep, go after Doug Logan and his one man Q-Kook show (who's mailing address is a PO Box at a UPS Store) to pay for everything. I want that man bankrupted, then tarred and feathered.

The whole point of the audit is to expose the fraud. If he's just going to repeat numbers that ignore the fraudulent votes, he's useless.

Forum List

Back