Arizona Fraud Results

Here we go....a few to contact to ask about these private meetings prior to public process with outcome that it matters not that voting machines are connected to the internet during elections, which is the polar opposite of what security experts have proven that allows computers to be hacked during elections.

U.S. Election Assistance Commission – Designated Federal Officer (DFO) and Staff point of contact:
Commissioner Thomas Hicks Designated Federal Officer 1335 East-West Hwy, Suite 4300 Silver Spring, MD 20910 301-563-3971 Direct line 202-360-3146 Cell [email protected]

Ms. Bert A. Benavides 1335 East-West Hwy. Suite 4300 Silver Spring, MD 20910 301-563-3937 Direct line 202-294-9580 Cell [email protected]

National Association of State Election Directors (2 appointments)
Keith Ingram Director, Elections Division Texas Secretary of State P.O. Box 12060 Austin, TX 78711

Linda H. Lamone Administrator of Elections Maryland State Board of Elections 151 West Street, Suite 200 P.O. Box 6486 Annapolis, MD 21401-048

Director, Federal Voting Assistance Program U.S. Department of Defense (1 appointment)
David Beirne, Director Federal Voting Assistance Program U.S. Dept. of Defense 4800 Mark Center Dr., Ste. 03J25-02 Alexandria, VA 22350-5000

Last edited:
I'll get wound up over illegitimate elections when i see legitimate candidates ~S~
I couldn't agree more.

UNFORTUNATELY, we are not likely to have any legitimate candidates or elections any time soon, and ignoring what we are offered in the interim is just likely to play right into their hands making it easier for them to install the worst of them suited to THEIR needs rather than the lesser of the evils!

For instance, as much as Trump left to be desired, I bet he is looking pretty good right now! I thought so.
Ummmm.....no.

I'll get wound up over illegitimate elections when i see legitimate candidates ~S~
I couldn't agree more.

UNFORTUNATELY, we are not likely to have any legitimate candidates or elections any time soon, and ignoring what we are offered in the interim is just likely to play right into their hands making it easier for them to install the worst of them suited to THEIR needs rather than the lesser of the evils!

For instance, as much as Trump left to be desired, I bet he is looking pretty good right now! I thought so.
DNC cheated fair and square. Trump knew they were going to cheat, had no support from the stake holders to fortify the election, watched the nation burn, and got flat footed while Fauci told him ahead of time he and China were going to release the plague.

Did Fauci Warn Trump in 2017 That a ‘Surprise Outbreak’ Was Coming?​

Did Fauci Warn Trump in 2017 That a 'Surprise Outbreak' Was Coming?

So no, he is not looking good right now.

I can think of a handful on the left and right that look better, not as entertaining, but the nation is circling the drain right now, and we need some foresight, and someone that is focused on the people and the Deep State and not this . . this circus. Trump is too divisive, you can't see that from the threads on this forum?

But, w/o the cooperation of all sectors of the economy, the culture, and the people, I'm not sure anyone one person can do anything at this point.

Since these decision makers and federal level guidelines are proven to be less than par, all voters need to contact their state reps to make it a priority to make sure no voting machines are connected to the internet in 2022 and beyond.

iceberg I agree and just about everything on the Left is a crazy conspiracy, but they are never called out on it.
The Dems/Press are going to do everything that they can to try and sweep this historical election fraud crime and assault on our democracy* under the rug, they are trying to hide it and deny it.
The Joe Biden's corrupt DOJ is already attempting to attack the audits as a Voting Rights crime.
They are making the 2022 election about Voting Rights and Race.
But their credibility has worn thin with reasonable people.
The Democrat Party is a dangerous far left extremist political cult.

What makes this conspiracy, it is results from an audit. There is a bad guy here and it is not the auditors.

It is bias and supports a narrative with no facts just words from habitual liars. If half the people of the country think the election was stolen they should have a say so in making sure it wasn't. Remember election integrity stengthens a democracy. Stopping legal investigations, like audits, destroys democracy.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more.

DNC cheated fair and square. Trump knew they were going to cheat, had no support from the stake holders to fortify the election, watched the nation burn, and got flat footed while Fauci told him ahead of time he and China were going to release the plague.

Did Fauci Warn Trump in 2017 That a ‘Surprise Outbreak’ Was Coming?​

Did Fauci Warn Trump in 2017 That a 'Surprise Outbreak' Was Coming?

So no, he is not looking good right now.

I can think of a handful on the left and right that look better, not as entertaining, but the nation is circling the drain right now, and we need some foresight, and someone that is focused on the people and the Deep State and not this . . this circus. Trump is too divisive, you can't see that from the threads on this forum?

But, w/o the cooperation of all sectors of the economy, the culture, and the people, I'm not sure anyone one person can do anything at this point.

I hear ya. That was one thing that mystified me about Trump how low key he played Covid all last year when he could have made it one of the strengths of his campaign. But as an outsider, I still think he's a better choice than Biden and could do a great deal of good as he had in many ways if he just focused on the country and less on the "Trump Brand." That said, I agree, I think the Covid Cover Up is now more important than anyone in Washington admitting what mistakes were made and FIXING it.

Ironic, but I think had Hillary been in office last year, she might have done a better job responding to Covid. I could be wrong.

I hear ya. That was one thing that mystified me about Trump how low key he played Covid all last year when he could have made it one of the strengths of his campaign. But as an outsider, I still think he's a better choice than Biden and could do a great deal of good as he had in many ways if he just focused on the country and less on the "Trump Brand." That said, I agree, I think the Covid Cover Up is now more important than anyone in Washington admitting what mistakes were made and FIXING it.

Ironic, but I think had Hillary been in office last year, she might have done a better job responding to Covid. I could be wrong.
Since the lock down was a Democrat created hoax to get rid of Trump, it never would have happened if Hillary (perish the thought!!) had been in office.

Forum List

Back