Arizona Football Mom Arrested For Alleged Sexual Relationship With Sons Team Mate

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA
Cherish Arroyo, Arizona Football Mom, Arrested For Alleged Sexual Relationship With Son's Underage Teammate

Cherish-Arroyo-mugshot.400x800.jpg

An Arizona mom known for raising funds for her son's high school football team is accused of sleeping with at least one of her child's underage teammates.

Cherish Arroyo, a 35-year-old mother of two and treasurer of the team's booster club, has been charged with six felony counts of sex with a minor for an alleged relationship with a football player that began when the victim was 16 years old (he's 17 now), according to a press release issued by the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.

"My deputies are continuing to investigate the woman's activities and have received information from the victim that Arroyo may have abused other team members or school mates. If there are other victims, we would like them to come forward with information,” said Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio in a statement.

Arroyo confessed to police that she had intercourse and oral sex with two underage football players in her family's home in Litchfield Park, investigators told ABC News.

Sheriff's office officials say a victim's parents tipped them off after discovering "inappropriate communications" between the suspect and their son on Facebook.

The teen eventually told his parents he had three separate sexual encounters with Arroyo, the press release notes.

Cherish Arroyo, Arizona Football Mom, Arrested For Alleged Sexual Relationship With Son's Underage Teammate

She's not attractive, that's my only problem with it.......

Never theless she shouldn't have that much of a problem getting dick, she specifically looked for underage partners so she deserves to be punished, all she has to do is go to the nearest dive bar and she will find some jokers to take her home. This "lonesome" excuse is bullshit, a 35 year old man would not get away with that excuse, neither should she.

Never theless she shouldn't have that much of a problem getting dick, she specifically looked for underage partners so she deserves to be punished, all she has to do is go to the nearest dive bar and she will find some jokers to take her home. This "lonesome" excuse is bullshit, a 35 year old man would not get away with that excuse, neither should she.

True, even if she wanted someone younger, she could pick up some drunk ass 21 year old......

Be horny all you want..........shit...........I've had many different experiences with women from all over the world.

Just don't diddle the kids that are under 18.

At the risk of sounding un-PC (who, me?), I think we're being crazy to equate a 35-year-old woman sucking a 16-year-old boy off with a 35-year-old male forcing himself on a 12-year-old girl. But our laws don't really make for that distinction. I don't know. Do we freak out about sex too much? Look, I get that rape is bad. I just think that sexual infractions run the gamut, that we lump too many in together (especially under Megan's Law), and that too much of it is criminalized.

This lady's behavior is bad. But I balk at calling it a crime.

Here in Arizona, we have heat...a dry horny underaged heat, but dry non the less.

Be horny all you want..........shit...........I've had many different experiences with women from all over the world.

Just don't diddle the kids that are under 18.

That law is there for a reason, but it gets silly when they bust a 19 year old kid for banging his 17 1/2 year old girlfriend. This has happened.

There is such a double standard when it comes to a mid 30's chick banging a 16 year old boy. Match that to a mid 30's guy banging a 16 year old chick. Exact same infringment but two different cases somehow. This is bullshit.

I want to find another great website that gave you pics of the females who were found guilty of sleeping with underaged boys. In almost every single case, the hotter the woman was, the less time she got. It was fucking amazing.

Last edited:

True, even if she wanted someone younger, she could pick up some drunk ass 21 year old......

There are two or three of them available every saturday night at ASU...lol

Wow, that must make family dinners with her son rather... awkward! ;)

Personally I think the law should be gender neutral. If it's illegal for a man to do it, then it's illegal for a woman to do it. She fought the law and the law won... that works for me. :)

maybe she likes premature ejaculators :tongue:

Forum List

Back