Arizona Elections Officials Launch Bipartisan Assault On GOP Audit

LOL. Let me guess...you have been hearing voices again, haven't you? Meds not kicking in?

The rest of the world (including AZ senate) know that the audits have not yet been turned in. In fact, it is a complete shambles (just like the trumptards !!!) and yet here you are with your "facts". LOL

Thanks, chump. Keep providing us entertainment. It is hilarious.
That is a narrative. The narrative is never fact based. There is nothing wrong with the audit and all documentation has been saved and will be made available. Biden did not win AZ. legally. FACT.

That is a narrative. The narrative is never fact based. There is nothing wrong with the audit and all documentation has been saved and will be made available. Biden did not win AZ. legally. FACT.
LOL. Your entire movement is not fact-based. Never has been!!!!

Keep 'em coming, chump. I am enjoying this.

Yes pretty obvious. I asked a question in a discussion forum. What the fuck is wrong with you?!
Keep backpedaling. Keep running away. You claimed Cuomo never lied and go at caught. Spit and sputter some more drooler.

Trump lost the election – a fair, honest, lawful, Constitutional, accurate election.

Rather than whining and lying about their election loss, conservatives should examine why they lost and address those failures.

LOL. Let me guess...you have been hearing voices again, haven't you? Meds not kicking in?

The rest of the world (including AZ senate) know that the audits have not yet been turned in. In fact, it is a complete shambles (just like the trumptards !!!) and yet here you are with your "facts". LOL

Thanks, chump. Keep providing us entertainment. It is hilarious.

The person you replied to is so stupid that it not only thinks that the election in Arizona can be decertified, but that removing Arizona's 11 electoral votes puts trump back in the White House.

A candidate needs 270 electoral votes to win the presidency.

Bide received 306 electoral votes. trump received 232.

Let's see if the trump people can do simple math.

Forum List

Back