Arizona Elections Officials Launch Bipartisan Assault On GOP Audit

They got the votes...What more did they want?

By the way there was reports of black and blue pens on the counting floor (using that term loosely)... If there is one mark on any vote I think we should expect Federal Charges for vote interference...
I bet they would like people to more informed. They also wanted the routers and the source codes from Dominion. They have not got those yet. It looks like they are hiding something, doesn't it? Kind of like Trump hiding his taxes, that automatically made him guilty. Why aren't Dominion and Maricopa county treated the same way in the media?

Last edited:
I bet they would like people to more informed. They also wanted the routers and the source codes from Dominion. They have not got those yet. It looks like they are hiding something, doesn't it? Kind of like Trump hiding his taxes, that automatically made him guilty. Why aren't Dominion and Maricopa county treated the same way in the media?
Why do you guys worry about how the media treats you? Do you have a case? Take it to court...oh wait...I forgot...every single court from the Superior to the inferior (a great majority with Republican-appointed judges) threw your cases out the door!!!

And you nitwits wonder why everyone laughs at you.

Why do you guys worry about how the media treats you? Do you have a case? Take it to court...oh wait...I forgot...every single court from the Superior to the inferior (a great majority with Republican-appointed judges) threw your cases out the door!!!

And you nitwits wonder why everyone laughs at you.
They are corrupt. If you cannot see it you are dumber than any Trump supporter. The people in power grease their own wheels. They do that because they can, That is not a good enough reason for some. Many more than you think, the news wouldn't dare let people know. I think they have pushed way too hard.

Just to let you know, you really are not worth an answer. Anyone who gloats over obvious criminality is a jerk.

They are corrupt. If you cannot see it you are dumber than any Trump supporter. The people in power grease their own wheels. They do that because they can, That is not a good enough reason for some. Many more than you think, the news wouldn't dare let people know. I think they have pushed way too hard.

Just to let you know, you really are not worth an answer. Anyone who gloats over obvious criminality is a jerk.
LOL. So much stupidity in your post to address; so little time.

Btw, how is the Arizona audit coming along? You guys still on schedule to bring your orange douche bag back to power this month? The suspense is killing me! :auiqs.jpg:

LOL. So much stupidity in your post to address; so little time.

Btw, how is the Arizona audit coming along? You guys still on schedule to bring your orange douche bag back to power this month? The suspense is killing me! :auiqs.jpg:
It isn't past your bedtime?

From the reactions of the crowds at the Trump Alabama rally these people seem incensed enough to carry on the war without Trump who started it. They got the fevah!
You really should keep your idiotic mouth shut boy. Adding your usual nothing. You sound scared. Perhaps you should be.

Fraud didn't win the election. I find it hilarious how dismissive you were over Russian Collusion and even termed the phrases TDS and snowflakes to make fun of dems who couldn't accept that Trump won.... And now you're taking the thing you mocked a step future with this whole rigged election BS. You really should see how silly you look.
You idiots are still crying about Russia Russia Russia. Doing everything you can to stop ANY real audits of ballots. You look truly desperate and truly stupid for swallowing the Dem shit. Of course you claimed Cuomo never lied either so there’s that....

Really? Is that what they did in 2016 when they lost the election? I think not... Nothing even close to the misinformation campaign that the Trumpsters have launched.... not even close
Sure idiot. Just non stop bullshit “investigations” and 4 years of crying about a debunked Russia conspiracy. You really look stupid here.

You idiots are still crying about Russia Russia Russia. Doing everything you can to stop ANY real audits of ballots. You look truly desperate and truly stupid for swallowing the Dem shit. Of course you claimed Cuomo never lied either so there’s that....
Hahahaha! Can you quote anything I’m whining about in regards to Russia? No.

Can you name one thing I’m doing to stop teal audits? No

Can you quote me saying that Cuomo never lied? No

Strike 3… you’re out!

Hahahaha! Can you quote anything I’m whining about in regards to Russia? No.

Can you name one thing I’m doing to stop teal audits? No

Can you quote me saying that Cuomo never lied? No

Strike 3… you’re out!
Fuck off whiny bitch. Yes you did in fact state that Cuomo never lied asswipe.

What has he lied about?

From April 2020. A direct response to your fibs. Seems I’ve made you look foolish again. No reading comprehension and a proven liar.

That's why it's necessary to start reporting such violent threats. Remember, there's already been two member posters of USMB who have committed terrorist acts here in the U.S.
No, you will be reported, then arrested for filing a false claim Karen. Show the threat dummy.

Fuck off whiny bitch. Yes you did in fact state that Cuomo never lied asswipe.

What has he lied about?

From April 2020. A direct response to your fibs. Seems I’ve made you look foolish again. No reading comprehension and a proven liar.
Show the quote where I said Cuomo never lies, I’d love to see how you try to spin that. Ide NEVER make that claim. You’re a lying idiot

Show the quote where I said Cuomo never lies, I’d love to see how you try to spin that. Ide NEVER make that claim. You’re a lying idiot
Poor little asshole. You just got shown to be a liar. Nice tantrum whiner. I even gave you a date and your own words.

What did he lie about?

Pretty obvious what the implication is there whiny.

It doesn't look like many of the election officials in Arizona have any confidence in that so called audit. Some of the republicans who voted for it now regret their vote for it.

The article says the report will be out Monday. I don't know whether it means today or next Monday.

It will be interesting to read that so called "report."

That's because the 'audit' is bullshit. And the :big lie' magaturd tribe egg it on. They've got nothing, and they're trying to run out the clock on their magaturd's ability to remember shit.

Poor little asshole. You just got shown to be a liar. Nice tantrum whiner. I even gave you a date and your own words.

What did he lie about?

Pretty obvious what the implication is there whiny.
Yes pretty obvious. I asked a question in a discussion forum. What the fuck is wrong with you?!

It isn't past your bedtime?
In other words...you don't want to answer the question: "How is the Arizona audit coming along? You guys still on schedule to bring your orange douche bag back to power this month?" LOL. I don't blame you. I would be embarrassed too to be a part of this shit show :itsok:

In other words...you don't want to answer the question: "How is the Arizona audit coming along? You guys still on schedule to bring your orange douche bag back to power this month?" LOL. I don't blame you. I would be embarrassed too to be a part of this shit show :itsok:
The AZ. audit found enough illegal votes to decertify the election. How AZ. is going to do it is the only question. Biden did not win AZ. Fact.

The AZ. audit found enough illegal votes to decertify the election. How AZ. is going to do it is the only question. Biden did not win AZ. Fact.
LOL. Let me guess...you have been hearing voices again, haven't you? Meds not kicking in?

The rest of the world (including AZ senate) know that the audits have not yet been turned in. In fact, it is a complete shambles (just like the trumptards !!!) and yet here you are with your "facts". LOL

Thanks, chump. Keep providing us entertainment. It is hilarious.

Forum List

Back