Arizona Democrats Panic Over Upcoming Election Audit Results, Issue Preemptive Rebuttal

Trade For Profit ^ | 08/20/2021 | Tyler Durden
Posted on 8/20/2021, 11:35:53 PM by SeekAndFind

Democratic officials in Arizona are sweating over the upcoming results of the 2020 election audit, and have launched a pair of preemptive strikes against a report that could come as soon as next week according to Politico.

In a Thursday rebuttal, Secretary of State Katie Hobbs (D) tried to poke as many holes as possible in the audit - while also trying to reassure people that ballot equipment was tested before and after the election.

Hobbs called the GOP Senate-led effort "secretive and disorganized," and claimed that they routinely failed to follow best practices for an audit.

"All credible audits are characterized by controls, access, and transparency that allow for the processes and procedures to be replicated, if necessary," reads the rebuttal. "As this report has described, the review conducted by the Senate’s contractors has consistently lacked all three of these factors."

One Republican, Maricopa County recorder Stephen Richer, joined Hobbs with a lengthy rebuttal of his own - an open letter to state Republicans casting doubt on the credentials of the auditors, while also defending his own reputation.

"I will keep fighting for conservatism, and there are many things I would do for the Republican candidate for President, but I won’t lie about the election, and I will not unjustifiably turn my back on the employees of the Board of Supervisors, Recorder’s Office, and Elections Department — my colleagues and friends," he wrote.

"The only thing that has been consistent about this endeavor has been missed deadlines and having to walk back statements," said Richer at a Thursday presser, adding "Please look into it before taking whatever the Cyber Ninjas produce as gospel."

---------------

A lot of anti-Trump Bush league and CCP connected republicans are in the hot seat. If the AG has any hair on his balls at all; they will be looking at felony charges.

Every single county in the USA should be forensically audited. The massive fraud is so deep and wide; there needs to be a reckoning for all those who participated in this major crime of treason.
Your thread tittle is a lie .No one is panicing. There is nothing to panic over. The whole thing is a sham to keep the big lie alive. The Democrats are simply pointing that out. You people should be panicing because at some point this will come back to bite you, but you're not bright enough to understand that

Nobody is worried about this audit. Only the violence that blobbers cause whenever they don't get their way.
What violence would that be...we all know that the dems BLM and antifa attack people and burn down cities--but the republicans don't although they likely should.

What violence would that be...we all know that the dems BLM and antifa attack people and burn down cities--but the republicans don't although they likely should.
Wow, they burned a city down?

Which one?

which shows what a shit show the Repub party has been for a century.
Have to agree. The GOP allowed mass immigration to appease their corporate masters, and they loved “free trade” with Communist China. It was Nixon’s idiotic idea to open China. Instead of importing capitalism like he hoped, they exported Marxism to us.

Then President Trump came along and set the GOP straight. No open borders, and he showed we need to divorce ourselves from communist China. Not to mention stopping the forever wars as he refused to start any new ones, all while idiots like you claimed he was a buffoon who was going to start more wars.
We had the greatest economy ever under President Trump with record low unemployment. Then the CCP/Fauci virus was unleashed and now we are living in a Corpo-fascist state under the Biden Regime.

Then President Trump came along and set the GOP straight. No open borders, and he showed we need to divorce ourselves from communist China. Not to mention stopping the forever wars as he refused to start any new ones, all while idiots like you claimed he was a buffoon who was going to start more wars.

He is a buffoon. He did nothing to China other than some tariffs and Phase 1 of a trade deal that was a bust. He had the chance to get us out of the last war we were still in and instead punted it to Biden who fucked it up.

We had the greatest economy ever under President Trump

If that were the case he would not have needed to prop it up with ever more spending, Trump made Obama look like a penny pincher.

Nothing has changed, Trump was just one more role player in the game.

Then President Trump came along and set the GOP straight. No open borders, and he showed we need to divorce ourselves from communist China.

So...US imports from China over the last 10 years....the yellow line is when Trump took office...tell me the funny story again about us "divorcing" ourselves from China...

1632433910019.png

So...US imports from China over the last 10 years....the yellow line is when Trump took office...tell me the funny story again about us "divorcing" ourselves from China...

View attachment 543132
Total imports went up because our economy was so good, but the percentage of foreign trade with China dropped.

It’s not something that can be fixed overnight, but President Trump took us in the right direction with tariffs. We definitely need more. Won’t see that with Biden, he help sell this country out to China for the last 50 years.

We will see
This must happen in Georgia, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania if we are ever to believe the illegitimate corpse won

Arizona ?? I really don’t know

it's always so amusing when dims act like they care about politicians making stuff up and etc...

"I did not have sex w/ that woman"

If you like your plan, you can keep it

Is that all you have??

You are more pathetic than I thought.....

I agree with you that every county, without exception should be forensically audited.

i totally agree also

I suspect CA and other so called blue states are NOT blue... look at some of the bills the people have passed... yet governorships are always D these days...

i heard that such states were a test run for 2020

I believe it

Even though Democrats don't believe in religion, they're praying that the truth about the election fraud never gets out.
what do u mean?

it's already out

Why isn't scotus doing something?

do u think they will eventually?

don't get it... 🤔

Forum List

Back