Arizona Audit - The Movie

A conspiracy theory film that portrays the Arizona audit as critical in proving widely debunked election fraud claims

WHEN were the election fraud claim widely debunked?

By WHO?

HOW?

When can I see the report proving that all the fraud claims are wrong? Who is sitting on these papers???
By the 50 states who certified their election.....

Certification had nothing to do with debunking 80 court cases.

By WHO?

HOW?

When can I see the report proving that all the fraud claims are wrong? Who is sitting on these papers???

LOLOLOL

Cracks me how you ignore the evidence .... then keep crying there's no evidence.

A conspiracy theory film that portrays the Arizona audit as critical in proving widely debunked election fraud claims

By WHO?

HOW?

50 state certification.

Case closed.

By WHO?

HOW?

50 state certification.

Multiple recounts.

60+ failed court cases.

Case never opened because of a lack of any proof of fraud.

^^^^^ Knows the walls are closing in rapidly

Biffy. You answer my Hunter thread in Race Relations honey?
What walls??

We are mocking you clowns......
Well we just found out that Dr Fauci lied to the world and suckered your ass pretty good. Truth bleeding daily

Good enough to lock your own loved ones down. Do you realize that, or does the magnitude of your hatred short circuit it?

NOW! The Hunter Biden situation. You saw the emails. Pretend they were Don Jrs for size. Is he a racist bastard like you call everyone here?

What walls??

Well we just found out that Dr Fauci lied to the world and suckered your ass pretty good. Truth bleeding daily

Good enough to lock your own loved ones down. Do you realize that, or does the magnitude of your hatred short circuit it?

NOW! The Hunter Biden situation. You saw the emails. Pretend they were Don Jrs for size. Is he a racist bastard like you call everyone here?
How was I suckered by Dr Fauci??

I wasn't the one in charge....i wasn't the one claiming "only I can fix it"

I wasn't the one made to look like a big bitch while Dr Fauci continued calling all the shots...

But you cucks have an affinity for weak simps like your cult leader

Why was Dr Fauci so much more powerful than your Daddy-God??

What walls??

How was I suckered by Dr Fauci??

I wasn't the one in charge....i wasn't the one claiming "only I can fix it"

I wasn't the one made to look like a big bitch while Dr Fauci continued calling all the shots...

But you cucks have an affinity for weak cucks like your cult leader

Why was Dr Fauci so much more powerful than your Daddy-God??
The 'bleach thing' pretty much sealed the deal, on both Trump's credibilty and the election. I remember at the time thinking, JFC if that doesn't doom the clown nothing will.

The audit if for entertainment purposes only since the company running the audit is a joke.
Like Dominion being at the audits in AZ. and GA. they wanted people to take seriously. Like that?
Who else would be there with state officials? Just because you lose and audits have been performed and were monitored doesn't mean you conspiracy has life.

The audit if for entertainment purposes only since the company running the audit is a joke.
Like Dominion being at the audits in AZ. and GA. they wanted people to take seriously. Like that?
Who else would be there with state officials? Just because you lose and audits have been performed and were monitored doesn't mean you conspiracy has life.
It is a conflict of interest because the audit was to check on Dominions counts. Dumbass.

It is a conflict of interest because the audit was to check on Dominions counts. Dumbass.
I don't think you understand how conflicts of interest work.....

This audit is being conducted by the ACTUAL PEOPLE who "BEFORE THE AUDIT" were claiming bullshit conspiracies about Italian satellites changing votes, or how a company in Spain sent servers to Germany that proved voter fraud ..and the Army went to Germany and had a fire-fight with the CIA to get the servers back......

Tell you what....if you think Dominion is behind all of this..take em to court.......because whenever Dominion takes one of your cult heroes to court; they fold like a bitch

"A conspiracy theory film that portrays the Arizona audit as critical in proving widely debunked election fraud claims and that was filmed in part at the Arizona audit features several people involved in the audit, including those funding it. The film is set to debut on June 26, the same day that auditors are planning to finish up their work, and the filmmakers are saying that 100% of all profits are going to the nonprofit entity raising money to pay for the audit.

In the original trailer for the film, a man identified only as “Anon” and described as an “Application Security Analyst” was featured, but his voice was left unfiltered. Fox 10 reporter Matt Galka pointed out that the voice sounded similar to Doug Logan, the CEO of Florida-based firm Cyber Ninjas that is conducting the audit. Last week CNN spoke with a man who has been friends with Logan for 15 years and said he immediately recognized the voice in the trailer as Logan’s. The movie’s trailer has since been edited multiple times. In the most recent edit, Anon was removed from the trailer entirely."

There is a good chance that this film may be one of the greatest and most watched films since D.W. Griffith's Birth Of a Nation -- which would be a good thing for the director since his previous movies were about Nazis colonizing the Moon back in 1939 and how aliens were behind 9/11 -- both things being absolutely true but too much truth for America to handle...Now, since the taxpayers only coughed up $150,000 for the audit; the rest of the money for this audit has to come from somewhere...so if this audit isn't successful in overturning the election; at least it will make a few people plenty of money.....and there is more money to be made by duping Trumpers in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Idaho pretty much any state you can fool into participating -- this "stop the steal" fantasy will be a great profit generator for some time to come.
Widely debunked? The investigation isnt even finished yet.

"A conspiracy theory film that portrays the Arizona audit as critical in proving widely debunked election fraud claims and that was filmed in part at the Arizona audit features several people involved in the audit, including those funding it. The film is set to debut on June 26, the same day that auditors are planning to finish up their work, and the filmmakers are saying that 100% of all profits are going to the nonprofit entity raising money to pay for the audit.

In the original trailer for the film, a man identified only as “Anon” and described as an “Application Security Analyst” was featured, but his voice was left unfiltered. Fox 10 reporter Matt Galka pointed out that the voice sounded similar to Doug Logan, the CEO of Florida-based firm Cyber Ninjas that is conducting the audit. Last week CNN spoke with a man who has been friends with Logan for 15 years and said he immediately recognized the voice in the trailer as Logan’s. The movie’s trailer has since been edited multiple times. In the most recent edit, Anon was removed from the trailer entirely."

There is a good chance that this film may be one of the greatest and most watched films since D.W. Griffith's Birth Of a Nation -- which would be a good thing for the director since his previous movies were about Nazis colonizing the Moon back in 1939 and how aliens were behind 9/11 -- both things being absolutely true but too much truth for America to handle...Now, since the taxpayers only coughed up $150,000 for the audit; the rest of the money for this audit has to come from somewhere...so if this audit isn't successful in overturning the election; at least it will make a few people plenty of money.....and there is more money to be made by duping Trumpers in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Idaho pretty much any state you can fool into participating -- this "stop the steal" fantasy will be a great profit generator for some time to come.
It falls under the moon is made of cheese and you can't prove me wrong debunking.

It falls under the moon is made of cheese and you can't prove me wrong debunking.
How can something be debunked with an investigation?

By WHO?

HOW?

50 state certification.

Case closed.

By WHO?

HOW?

needs bigger font

Why do Biden supporters fear an audit?
5ebsch.jpg

Forum List

Back