Arizona AG Says Harris Won’t Respond to His Border Tour Invitation

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich took aim at Kamala Harris over her lack of doing anything after being appointed by Joe Biden to address the border crisis. During an interview on Fox Business, Brnovich said Harris has failed to respond to his invitation to tour the crisis at the US-Mexico border. Read here
Where is the right wing on upgrading Ellis Island and putting a world-class research hospital campus on it?

You may want to check your map....idiot.
danny had to be told where its at....for the longest time he thought it was a forgotten place in Arizona.....

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich took aim at Kamala Harris over her lack of doing anything after being appointed by Joe Biden to address the border crisis. During an interview on Fox Business, Brnovich said Harris has failed to respond to his invitation to tour the crisis at the US-Mexico border. Read here
Where is the right wing on upgrading Ellis Island and putting a world-class research hospital campus on it?
where is the left wing on doing that?...
Right here. Upgrade Ellis Island and put a world-class research hospital campus on it!

Right here. Upgrade Ellis Island and put a world-class research hospital campus on it!
so you are the representative of the left wing?...

Um, Biden's China Flu infected hoard is surging at the Southern border, not Ellis Island, Dumbass.
It is open for them to go there, dumber ass right winger?
So you want CBP to send them back to Mexico and tell them to swim around to Ellis Island.........................cuz it's open. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
lol. Maybe in right wing fantasy. Why would they come "illegally" if a legal avenue were open? Or, do right wingers only practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) upon the less fortunate with their silly, one-sided reasoning that could be easily confused with simple right wing bigotry?

Um, Biden's China Flu infected hoard is surging at the Southern border, not Ellis Island, Dumbass.
if its open why dont those people go there?...
Your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired, right winger. It is why some on the left don't take y'all seriously in "legal threads".

Why didn't people from the Old World simply stop in Mexico for a short holiday before coming to America? Bigger idiot.

danny had to be told where its at....for the longest time he thought it was a forgotten place in Arizona.....
Why did any people from the Old World go to Ellis Island instead of crossing through Mexico? Only the right wing is that clueless and that Causeless.

so you are the representative of the left wing?...
I am just one person on the left.

Your reading comprehension leaves much to be desired, right winger. It is why some on the left don't take y'all seriously in "legal threads".
i am not right winger.....im harry....not many here take you seriously danny....in any thread.....now try answering a question once in a while and maybe you might get taken seriously....

Why did any people from the Old World go to Ellis Island instead of crossing through Mexico? Only the right wing is that clueless and that Causeless.
danny i know you cant be that stupid.....this is why you get laughed at when you ask questions like this.....

i am not right winger.....im harry....not many here take you seriously danny....in any thread.....now try answering a question once in a while and maybe you might get taken seriously....

That's a huge maybe.

That's a huge maybe.
the guy acts like he wants to be taken seriously but will never give an answer to questions asked of him...he expects those coming up from S.America to go to Ellis Island but yet will not answer how they are to get there....

You sound like a right winger. Why should I care if those of the opposing view who are full of fallacy, take me seriously or not. I already know the judicature won't be taking any of You seriously with those arguments. Why should I?

So you want CBP to send them back to Mexico and tell them to swim around to Ellis Island.........................cuz it's open. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
lol. Maybe in right wing fantasy. Why would they come "illegally" if a legal avenue were open? Or, do right wingers only practice the abomination of hypocrisy (unto God) upon the less fortunate with their silly, one-sided reasoning that could be easily confused with simple right wing bigotry?
No legal opening? You are the dumbest poster on this forum.
Sorry Dragonlady, you got overtaken.

danny i know you cant be that stupid.....this is why you get laughed at when you ask questions like this.....
All you need is superior arguments to convince me. Too bad y'all are simply full of fallacy instead.

No legal opening? You are the dumbest poster on this forum.
Sorry Dragonlady, you got overtaken.
Show us the express clause delegating authority over the whole and entire concept of immigration, right winger. And, don't claim you are not on the right wing with your attitude.

Only illegals don't care about express law. Why be such hypocrites, right wingers.

You sound like a right winger. Why should I care if those of the opposing view who are full of fallacy, take me seriously or not. I already know the judicature won't be taking any of You seriously with those arguments. Why should I?
do i sound like a right winger when i am defending unions in the union threads?....i notice you are never in those threads.....do i sound like a right winger in the pot threads arguing against the RW's there?.....i notice you are never in those threads.....how about in threads about people having health ins?...another thread you are absent from....maybe the right winger here might be you danny trying to pass yourself off as a good little lefty....i might be more liberal than you....

many of those with an opposing view ask you legit questions that you dance around....ellis island comes to mind....

Forum List

Back