Arianna Huffington: Memo to Lieberman: ‘Real Democrats' Don't Run as Independents if

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Poor ole Joe... He's getting eaten by his own party..
OUCH! UGLY!

Arianna Huffington
Tue Jul 25, 1:18 PM ET

At yesterday's big campaign rally, Joe Lieberman took a swipe at Ned Lamont, saying "My opponent is peddling what I would call a big lie, and that is that I'm not a real Democrat." Let's leave aside the Third Reich, 'big lie' imagery (although it was very popular yesterday, with Sen. Jim Inhofe also using it to slime global warming activists), and just focus on the question of Lieberman's bona fides as a "real Democrat." The proof that he is the genuine article would be an announcement that he, like all real Democrats, will honor the decision of Democratic primary voters -- and not run as an Independent. That's what real Democrats do. (in other words, think for yourself and go against us, your dead meat ).....:laugh:

In return for supporting him, all those real Democrats,
like Boxer and Biden and Salazar and Bill Clinton, (oh oh, those people listed there, should watch their backs):D should ask him to follow in the footsteps of Hillary Clinton who said: "I believe in the Democratic Party; and I believe we must honor the decisions made by Democratic primary voters."

"If people question whether I'm a Democrat," said Lieberman, "the Democratic Party is in trouble."

But not in as much trouble as it will be if "real Democrats" are allowed to get away with eating their cake and having it to. Not spitting in the face of Democratic voters should be Item One on any "Are You Are A Real Democrat?"
(In other words, buck us buddy and we chew you up, and spit you on the ground and stomp you into the pavement)
:lame2:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/huffpost/20060725/cm_huffpost/025770

To me when you read such a screed such as this against one of your own.....The REAL DEMOCRAT PARTY OF OLD........IS DEAD
The old, REAL Democrat party would have never have stooped to this level......
OH WELL
:bye1: :bye1: To the old Democrat party.......We'll miss
you.

Forum List

Back