Argentinian Pro Abortion Leader Dies During Abortion

Screenshot_20210417-205539~3.png

I think the millions of aborted babies will be Heaven's cherubs so someday women will decide to stop the slaughter. I've frequently thought of how God will deal with their dear little souls and the wrongs of being injured, killed, and dismembered plus be denied burial rites due to the expedience of throwing their remains out with the garbage. I wonder what will become of the human race when it destroys life so callously.

I wonder what will become of the human race when it destroys life so callously.
All I believe is that God is NEVER mocked. The death of the most innocent WILL be answered in time. If our nation was totally destroyed tomorrow, we'd have no excuse to complain.
It pays to remember Job who lost everything. He lost his sons and daughters, his dwelling house, his wealth, community, his health and best friends who turned on him and blamed him for his troubles. Job resisted the temptation to commit suicide in indescribable I'llness, and submitted to God who has all power to give and take whether we understand the whys of it or not. Instead Job trusted God and blessed His holy name. Because of his undying faith in God' He restored his family, his stock, home, fortunes, and robust healing if egregious sores and pain. Nobody has ever deserved God's goodness more than Job whose story leads us to live life humbly and accept tragedies by living in faith in the Almighty decisions God has for us wherever life finds us. May we all strive to please the Lord for in Him there no darkness is. And bless God for making Job our teacher thousands of years later so that we will not fail to live in the Kingdom's confines of loving God with all our hearts, soul, and minds, and loving our neighbors as we love ourselves as required by the teachings of God's only son, Jesus Christ.

Forum List

Back