Aren't these Trump rallies expensive?

Well if only a few people supported trump as the left insists it doesn't cost much to rent a VFW hall now does it?

Well if only a few people supported trump as the left insists it doesn't cost much to rent a VFW hall now does it?

I believe much of the money is in the security. It's expensive to move a president all around the country. But you guys stopped caring about fiscal responsibility long ago....

I believe much of the money is in the security. It's expensive to move a president all around the country. But you guys stopped caring about fiscal responsibility long ago....

Yep, stopped caring way back when Michelle Obama started taking those extravagant vacations.

Moron....when it has to do with a campaign the campaign has to pay for it.....

No. We stopped caring about you long ago.

Seems like Trump is having constant rallies even though the next election is far away. Doesn't he have a job to do? Aren't these using up lots of tax dollars?

Trump campaign to hold rallies in Mississippi, Kentucky

Better to use the tax dollars for rallies than put it in a slush fund to make hush money payments for the Congress critters sex scandals. As a tax payer I want the world to know why my money goes to pay for bed room romps and who is involved.

Taxpayers pay for the presidents safety, including flying air force one and secret service protection.

Yep, stopped caring way back when Michelle Obama started taking those extravagant vacations.

Ah dont bother they live in the book 1984.

Taxpayers pay for the presidents safety, including flying air force one and secret service protection.

Yeah and it's a free country, what do you think the president is not allowed to leave the White House?

Yeah and it's a free country, what do you think the president is not allowed to leave the White House?

I think he should be doing his job, not constantly running for president. If he did a good job, the rallies wouldn't be necessary.

Money well spent. P.S: It's all in the budget. You should have learned all about that in the 9th grade.

Money well spent. P.S: It's all in the budget. You should have learned all about that in the 9th grade.
If in the budget you mean going on the credit card? Maybe you aren't aware, but we have huge deficits.

Forum List

Back