Aren't Blacks Tired Of Being Manipulated? The Last Several Elections Prove More And More Are Coming Around

What are they?
Are you sure you're stable enough to hear my "solutions"?...They're quite barbaric and even commie-esque.....I've reached the point where I believe shit has to change using a by any means necessary approach.

We have to stop the subhuman underclass from expanding...
Impose a heavy, super aggressive dose of Martial Law to identify and eradicate 20-40 million illegal wetbacks from this nation.
We have to stop the filth from reproducing more of their filthy same. Think tax and welfare based incentives to STOP white trash, Shaquita and Guadalupe from running their baby factories 24/7 from age 14-40....Shit, I'd be all for making it a criminal act for parentally unfit filth to have children. If one has to qualify to buy a car maybe they should have to qualify for the right to give birth.
Offer all blacks who utter the words "systemic racism" a fully funded relocation to their black nation of choice...you know, to live that wonderful life in Liberia they missed out on.

I could go on and on but I'll just scare the piss out of you...let that simmer a bit and report back for more.

why would folks not want participation?

come to think of it, i have heard the party of the klan go on a lot about gop voter suppression for decades now, and every time we continue to see more ans more voter turnout…it’s quite comical
Except I’m talking about the “securing” that is in the works since the last election, dope. The one with the most voter participation in a century.

Are you sure you're stable enough to hear my "solutions"?...They're quite barbaric and even commie-esque.....I've reached the point where I believe shit has to change using a by any means necessary approach.

Impose a heavy, super aggressive dose of Martial Law to identify and eradicate 20-40 million illegal wetbacks from this nation.
We have to stop the filth from reproducing more of their filthy same. Think tax and welfare based incentives to STOP white trash, Shaquita and Guadalupe from running their baby factories 24/7 from age 14-40....Shit, I'd be all for making it a criminal act for parentally unfit filth to have children. If one has to qualify to buy a car maybe they should have to qualify for the right to give birth.
Offer all blacks who utter the words "systemic racism" a fully funded relocation to their black nation of choice...you know, to live that wonderful life in Liberia they missed out on.

I could go on and on but I'll just scare the piss out of you...let that simmer a bit and report back for more.
^Thinks he’s superior. :laugh2:

^Thinks he’s superior. :laugh2:
I certainly am....
Let this cause you to piss your pink panties.
The Tampa Bay Bucaneers are the supreme football team
Tom Brady is the supreme quarterback
The Japanese are supreme in Japan

Supremacy is determined by accomplishments...hahaha...why you Tards struggle with something so simple is mind-blowing.

Has anyone stopped you from breeding? Has anyone stopped the Duggars from breeding? Should white breeders be offered relocation to a white nation of choice? Poland, perhaps? You should tell us who a "parentally unfit filth" is. Is a white guy who repeatedly impregnates his wife while drunk or in the throws of a religious cult "parentally unfit"? As I type this, I am thinking that trump had babies and feel that he never, ever raised one finger to care for, feed, clean, etc., his own infants. I can't think of him ever aiming a spoon at a baby's lips or turning his infant over to clean his baby's backside and pin on a clean diaper.

They're not realistic enough. That's not going to happen.
Too simple...right?
But be careful, remember...someone once said...
"that's not realistic, abortion, killing unborn children will never be legal in a Christian nation, that will never happen"
They said....
"that's not realistic, wetbacks will never be able to walk across a sovereign nations border...especially one with the worlds largest most powerful military."

Has anyone stopped you from breeding? Has anyone stopped the Duggars from breeding? Should white breeders be offered relocation to a white nation of choice? Poland, perhaps? You should tell us who a "parentally unfit filth" is. Is a white guy who repeatedly impregnates his wife while drunk or in the throws of a religious cult "parentally unfit"? As I type this, I am thinking that trump had babies and feel that he never, ever raised one finger to care for, feed, clean, etc., his own infants. I can't think of him ever aiming a spoon at a baby's lips or turning his infant over to clean his baby's backside and pin on a clean diaper.

"You should tell us who a "parentally unfit filth" is."
Playing stupid makes you look ignorant, clueless and out of touch with reality...you realize that right?
Look, I've never had children I couldn't fund, properly mentor and care for without stealing from taxpayers or breaking into a bordering nation to do so....and NOBODY else should.

Unfortunately I have seen far to many conservatives 'racist' based on the actions of several anonymous posters who claim to be conservatives. It takes a special kind of stupid to do that.

It takes a special kind of stupid to think anyone believes what you post Sleazy.

The Dimwinger party is still the party of racists, beginning with your Vegetable Messiah in the WH.

No kidding, and WTF is "liberal" supposed to mean anyway? What, hippies? sure I'll buy that. The left thinks they own liberal somehow, but left liberals are nearly extinct. The institution is run by PROGS.

New Topics

Forum List

Back