Aren't Blacks Tired Of Being Manipulated? The Last Several Elections Prove More And More Are Coming Around

They love being manipulated and reliant on the left and Democrats.

It removes all accountability for their behaviours and their ills.

It's like one big protective life-jacket for them to go through life with.

Not able to get a job on your own merits? no problems - he's some affirmative action schemes to use.
Not intelligent enough to get into college or can't afford it? - he's a scholarship.
Don't like a statue, name of a building or street because your Grandparent 200-years ago might have been a slave? - allow us to knock it down/tear it up/remove it or rename it.

and for everything else there's so-called systemic racism.

One big get out of jail free card to make them devoid of any form of personal responsibility because of self-loathing, self-flagellation white guilt.
^Considers black people to be unaccountable, reliant and too dumb for college.

Yeah, no wonder they're not interested in the monochromatic white party.

You must really hate yourself to lie to yourself and believe yourself. Conservatives don’t just hate others they apparently hate themselves. What a sick bunch of morons.
This is not true.

I'm more middle ground, libertarian. But I don't necessarily agree all libertarian thought, nor do I disagree with all liberal thought.
Your statement points to a very illogical narrative that both sides of the fence use. Conservative = all conservatives are bad. Liberal = all liberals bad. This is horse shit.

There is absolute manipulation of the social and racial narratives going on. Any person that wants to honestly review the reports, the media reports, social media, can see that there is a narrative that is being handed out that is absolutely biased and manipulated. This bias is counting on political and logical laziness to run rampant, and it is. But it also happens on both sides of the political fence. Trumpers that still think Trump will be in office again without an election are absolutely stupid and worshiping a political god and idea that has about as much sense as believing Zeus is a god.

So, let's stop the illogical bullshit, and maybe actually have a reasonable discourse. If not, then what's the point of posting anything other than being a one-sided jaded troll of a shill for a political party?

:eusa_doh:
It’s in process now because of that record participation, dope. I just told you that. :laugh2:
The only thing you have told me is how stupid you are, supporting Democrats who tell you their forcing people to show photo IDs before they can attend Democrat party Conferences is NOT 'racist' but asking for a photo ID to vote is 'racist'.

:p

Lowest unemployment rate in US history.
Most number of Americans working at 1 time.
Higher wages.
Raises.
Bonuses.
More opportunities to excel.
Millions off of Welfare, Unemployment, & Food Stamps.
Largest increase in minority-owned small businesses in decades....

Yeah, 'repulsive'.

:auiqs.jpg:
Look at all you ignored.

Precisely what I'm talking about. Thanks.

The only thing you have told me is how stupid you are, supporting Democrats who tell you their forcing people to show photo IDs before they can attend Democrat party Conferences is NOT 'racist' but asking for a photo ID to vote is 'racist'.

:p
Tell us some more about how blacks are “coming around” after record black voter participation put Biden in office. :laugh2:

Look at all you ignored.

Precisely what I'm talking about. Thanks.
Look what I ignored? As usual you deliberately left out the major differences between the Democrats and Trump, who achieved successes no President - to include Barry - has in DECADES, in some cases EVER. In order to come close to making a case for Democrats being in the same lead as the GOP you have to leave out historic successes...as well as historic failures / crimes by the Democrats....

Created the KKK
Opposed the Civil Rights Movement
- 'We have to give blacks something but not enough to make a difference....I'll have these ;ni****s' votoing Democrat for the next 200 years'
Jim Crow Laws
Bussing
etc....

Once again, a Democrat seeks to accuse someone else of being who Democrats are and of doing what Democrats (and snowflakes) have done and are still doing.

Look what I ignored? As usual you deliberately left out the major differences between the Democrats and Trump, who achieved successes no President - to include Barry - has in DECADES, in some cases EVER. In order to come close to making a case for Democrats being in the same lead as the GOP you have to leave out historic successes...as well as historic failures / crimes by the Democrats....

Created the KKK
Opposed the Civil Rights Movement
- 'We have to give blacks something but not enough to make a difference....I'll have these ;ni****s' votoing Democrat for the next 200 years'
Jim Crow Laws
Bussing
etc....

Once again, a Democrat seeks to accuse someone else of being who Democrats are and of doing what Democrats (and snowflakes) have done and are still doing.
And you still do it. You don't see a thing.

That's how you're trained.

And you still do it. You don't see a thing.

That's how you're trained.
I see everything, which is what I called you out on / for. time for your afternoon nap, Mac. You need your rest.

The Democrats have taken American Blacks for granted for generations.

Unfortunately for American Blacks, the alternative party is pretty repulsive as well. So unless and until that changes, they'll be moving their allegiance in limited numbers.

Maybe if the alternate party would stop adoring Presidents who pretend not to know who David Duke is, maintain the support of white nationalists from coast to coast, and start holding the bigots in their party responsible for their words, we'll see more Black Americans consider moving.
Are conservative black republicans repulsive to you?

You're a good Trumpster. You see nothing, and have no interest in the life experiences of perspectives of others.
:itsok:

Ohhh, poor wittle emotional snowflake. You have had 3 chances now to post anything that enhances the discussion, anything factual, and once again you attempt to insult me than ramble on about other's experiences, getting as far away from the thread topic and the discussion at hand as possible. Your last several posts have been a waste of everyone's time - especially mine. I guess it partially my fault, as I 'broke' you several posts ago with facts and reality, causing you to waste post after post since mumbling emotionally and near incoherently.

As I said, it is time for your afternoon nap, Perhaps you will be more alert, capable, and able to communicate afterwards.

:itsok:

Ohhh, poor wittle emotional snowflake. You have had 3 chances now to post anything that enhances the discussion, anything factual, and once again you attempt to insult me than ramble on about other's experiences, getting as far away from the thread topic and the discussion at hand as possible. Your last several posts have been a waste of everyone's time - especially mine. I guess it partially my fault, as I 'broke' you several posts ago with facts and reality, causing you to waste post after post since mumbling emotionally and near incoherently.

As I said, it is time for your afternoon nap, Perhaps you will be more alert, capable, and able to communicate afterwards.
I don't speak zombie.

You ignored my points and went on the attack. That's all you know.

You're fascinating to observe, but you have the mind of a child.

You ignored my points and went on the attack. That's all you know.
'Ignored your points'? Dear, sweet, old, dementia-troubled mac, I read all your points and corrected your 'crimes' of omission' (another favorite tactic of Democrats / snowflakes.

I did not 'attack you'. I contributed the rest of the truth which you intentionally left out.

Republican... we want voter ID to reduce fraud.

Democrat... that's racists, naggers be to dumb to have ID.

Forum List

Back