CDZ Are your political beliefs more important to you than your country ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I read this article and it got me thinking about this. Its a conservative reaction but it could work for liberals as well. For example when the country is being run by someone like Trump.

I cant imagine wanting my country or countrymen to fail. But we are a small nation and generally have to seek compensation in results other than an outright victory.

But rejoicing in a defeat suggests that some people identify more with their politics than they do with their country.

Are these people just outliers or is this a general feeling ? Does this make you less of an American ?

I read this article and it got me thinking about this. Its a conservative reaction but it could work for liberals as well. For example when the country is being run by someone like Trump.

I cant imagine wanting my country or countrymen to fail. But we are a small nation and generally have to seek compensation in results other than an outright victory.

But rejoicing in a defeat suggests that some people identify more with their politics than they do with their country.

Are these people just outliers or is this a general feeling ? Does this make you less of an American ?
As a Free Thinking INDEPENDENT I am glad the partisan assholes lost, since they politicized the sport.

Its a tired topic but here it goes again.

America is founded on accepting more than one idea; more than one religion, more than one race, belief, etc...
Being critical of others

1627936197888.png

If the team doesn't respect the flag, and the country which it represents, they should have applied to compete in the olympic team of a country they do respect.

Of course if they didn't win in the first place they probably are working for the country they do respect.

*****SMILE*****

:)

View attachment 520569

If the team doesn't respect the flag, and the country which it represents, they should have applied to compete in the olympic team of a country they do respect.

Of course if they didn't win in the first place they probably are working for the country they do respect.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The US was founded on protest. Protesting is as American as you can get.

Sportsball

Uh boy tito

I'm afraid that that's just where we are in America right now. The highest priority is not the country, but beating the other tribe. I'm not even sure what the tribes think "beating" even means. The lower priority is working together for the good of the country.

I'd guess that mentality represents roughly 30% of the country, but they are by far the loudest and most influential. A majority of the country would rather see the sides work together.

Forum List

Back