Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters
So we have peace? Maybe there is hope for Israel and Palestine after all?

i'm always willing to try 'n get a trump voter to see the light.

View attachment 389710

OK, so a few tips if you want to "try 'n get a trump voter to see the light."

1) No hypocrisy (you fail at this off the bat)

2) Don't just talk about how much you hate Trump, explain why we'd be better off having brown outs like California and having violent leftists gut our inner cities

3) Explain why we're better off having no police protection

4) Explain why we should keep engaging in endless wars in the middle east

5) Explain why we should waste trillions on energy policies that we aren't technologically advanced enough to succeed (see the brown out question above)

If you can do those, you can at least get in the game

lol.... kaz kaz kaz.... you aren't worth the time.

i see no glimmer in you. azog, not really either, but he's fun.

you're just pitiful.

I know you don't get it, but you want to change minds supposedly. That while you say one hypocrisy after another.

When you attack Trump for things that apply even more to Biden, you'll convince nobody of anything. But let's focus on the daily life:

1) Why would anyone want to take California's brown outs nationally? Which is exactly what the Democrat party is promising

2) I lived in big cities all my adult life. NY, SF, etc. And I can't go there anymore because leftists are not just rioting but decimating police forces.

Why would anyone want to live in your vision for America? Not to mention all the jobs you want to destroy and force offshore

when will donny bring his cheap ass sweat shop made crap HERE to be made?

& how about the first lady, ivanka? her too.

check mate.

Bu-bu-bu-but Trump! More of your whataboutism.

Let's start with the basics since you know so little.

Do you know why California is having brown outs? Be honest

oh - i see .... are you now playing the game of non sequiturs? i'll humor you this time.

i don't know daaaaaaaaaaaavey................ but i'll take a few guesses.

too many brown people?

sucky infrastructure?

souless, incompetent, PG&E?

OK, no more of your standard racist answers, Grand Wizard. Save it for your next Klan meeting.

Seriously, you're proud of not knowing why California is having brown outs? You're like duh, dar, you don't know what a brown out is? LOL. You're a racist who's proud of your ignorance. Wow, what a great reply

i don't live in cali, so i don't know ... & like i said - your deflection was duly noted.

anyhoo .... next time you go to walmart, get yerself one of these:

View attachment 390119

Whether it was sarcasm or not was irrelevant to my post.

You're claiming not to know what a brown out is. Why would you do that other than to evade the question? Sarcasm or no sarcasm doesn't change the answer to what I asked you.

This is a totally relevant issue as the reason we have brown outs in California is being advocated nationally by Democrats in the green new deal. We will have brown outs nationally if we follow what they are PROPOSING NATIONALLY.

My god you know nothing, no wonder you post so much for Democrats. It takes ignorance to not laugh at yourself when you do that

119812213_10158906245439548_3929466498355340109_o.png

Trumpers own this, and Biden-Harris will save you from yourself. The monsters!

View attachment 389761

Democrats, the party of "competent and ethical government"

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

funny how richard painter - the freakin' ETHICS dude for W. is voting for biden because he thinks trump has no ethics.

he thought W. did, but not donny.

wow wow wow.

This is how Democrats rewrite history. All through W's administration you said he murdered millions of people in the middle east, he lied about WMDs, blood for oil.

Now you're like oh, W had ethics, you always thought that.

This is why you can't convince anyone who disagrees with you to tie their shoes. You're such a flaming hypocrite and liar
You are mindlessly chattering chipmunk.

1. W killed man in the Middle East, yes, for blood and oil.

2. No is saying W had ethics; it is his ethics guy that is saying Trump has no ethics.

This is why you can't convincingly argue: you are a mindless chattering chipmunk.

You calling me a mindless chattering chipmunk is just too funny, Fakey
:rofl: you prove my point

The point that you don't get is that no one is worried about Biden's mental status

Look at how vacuous your posts are. All you do is stamp your feet and yell you hate Trump, you hate Republicans, you love Biden and the Democrats over and over and over. I got it, OK? You hate Trump, you love the Democrat party. They give your Willy a tingle. Thanks for letting me know
My posts are right on, and Kaz babbles. Biden is fine, Trump is not, yet you defend him. For shame.

It's pretty funny Fake Jake how you think you speak for Republicans when you advocate Biden and the Democrats and want the States to turn blue and ... none of the Republicans on the board think you are a Republican
I speak for good Americans, not the likes of you. The Republicans of Trump's ilk are not fit to carry Romney's or Flake's or Will's shoes.

There's a word for Republicans like you, Jake the Fake. It's "Democrat"

are the folks over at the lincoln project (D)s?

how's about RVAT?
Lincoln Project: Some are D's and some are institutional swamp rats who don't support any party RVAT: Same Democrats keep calling Colin Powell a "Republican" even though he hasn't endorsed a Republican in over one and a half decades
Lincoln Project and RVAT are real, true GOP, just like Romney, Flake, Will, Kasich, and others.

I'm very concerned. I still can't believe this was the best the Democratic Party could do, especially at such a critical moment.

There is a profoundly damaged, ignorant, dangerous buffoon in the White House, and we desperately need to get out of this.

Great job, Democrats. If Trump wins, again, look in the fucking mirror. Again.
It would be great to have an exciting, new, candidate that everyone could put up on a pedestal like the right did with Trump.... but I'm not certain, that is what we need right now, in this transition from Trump....? :dunno: I'm tired of the hyperventilating daily routine of tribal warring.... I can use a break, the country could too, imo..... time for a 're-set' imho...

The Democrat party made a mistake by embracing BLM. The people aren't buying. Regroup and enforce the law.

Trumpers own this, and Biden-Harris will save you from yourself. The monsters!

View attachment 389761

Democrats, the party of "competent and ethical government"

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

funny how richard painter - the freakin' ETHICS dude for W. is voting for biden because he thinks trump has no ethics.

he thought W. did, but not donny.

wow wow wow.

This is how Democrats rewrite history. All through W's administration you said he murdered millions of people in the middle east, he lied about WMDs, blood for oil.

Now you're like oh, W had ethics, you always thought that.

This is why you can't convince anyone who disagrees with you to tie their shoes. You're such a flaming hypocrite and liar
You are mindlessly chattering chipmunk.

1. W killed man in the Middle East, yes, for blood and oil.

2. No is saying W had ethics; it is his ethics guy that is saying Trump has no ethics.

This is why you can't convincingly argue: you are a mindless chattering chipmunk.

You calling me a mindless chattering chipmunk is just too funny, Fakey
:rofl: you prove my point

The point that you don't get is that no one is worried about Biden's mental status

Look at how vacuous your posts are. All you do is stamp your feet and yell you hate Trump, you hate Republicans, you love Biden and the Democrats over and over and over. I got it, OK? You hate Trump, you love the Democrat party. They give your Willy a tingle. Thanks for letting me know
My posts are right on, and Kaz babbles. Biden is fine, Trump is not, yet you defend him. For shame.

It's pretty funny Fake Jake how you think you speak for Republicans when you advocate Biden and the Democrats and want the States to turn blue and ... none of the Republicans on the board think you are a Republican
I speak for good Americans, not the likes of you. The Republicans of Trump's ilk are not fit to carry Romney's or Flake's or Will's shoes.

There's a word for Republicans like you, Jake the Fake. It's "Democrat"

are the folks over at the lincoln project (D)s?

how's about RVAT?
Lincoln Project: Some are D's and some are institutional swamp rats who don't support any party RVAT: Same Democrats keep calling Colin Powell a "Republican" even though he hasn't endorsed a Republican in over one and a half decades
Lincoln Project and RVAT are real, true GOP, just like Romney, Flake, Will, Kasich, and others.

Yes, Jake. Real Republicans are Democrats. You mentioned that. Sorry that I keep yawning

I'm very concerned. I still can't believe this was the best the Democratic Party could do, especially at such a critical moment.

There is a profoundly damaged, ignorant, dangerous buffoon in the White House, and we desperately need to get out of this.

It would be great to have an exciting, new, candidate that everyone could put up on a pedestal like the right did with Trump.... but I'm not certain, that is what we need right now, in this transition from Trump....? :dunno: I'm tired of the hyperventilating daily routine of tribal warring.... I can use a break, the country could too, imo..... time for a 're-set' imho...
Well, the last thing the county needs is another simplistic political cult like Trumpism, but I get your point. Unlike the Trumpsters, we need to be honest and hold the Democrats as accountable as we hold the Republicans. Part of being in that cult is that you can't have balls.

The internal mindset within the Democratic party is in two pieces right now, just as the GOP was in 2016. But the Democrats (evidently) went too safe, producing the feeble, milquetoast Biden, while the Republicans chose a buffoon.

Neither direction is a good for the country. So here we are.

The Democrat party made a mistake by embracing BLM. The people aren't buying. Regroup and enforce the law.
Do you support any peaceful protesting?

What a bull shit question. This is the endless butt stupid shit of the left. We oppose VIOLENT protests, including rioting and looting.

NO ONE is against the peaceful protests.

BLM and antifa are deeply involved in the violence.

The echo in that empty head of yours must be deafening. My condolences

Of course. Do you support invading outdoor restaurants and harassing people enjoying their meal?

She'll say no, but then do and say nothing to back that up.

It's incredible how Democrats systematically justify violent protests then ask that empty headed bull shit about why we oppose peaceful protests when we don't

I like how you said you don't like "tribal warring" then asked if we support "any peaceful protests."

Start with yourself if you want to improve the partisan hype

Well, the last thing the county needs is another simplistic political cult like Trumpism, but I get your point. Unlike the Trumpsters, we need to be honest and hold the Democrats as accountable as we hold the Republicans. Part of being in that cult is that you can't have balls.

The internal mindset within the Democratic party is in two pieces right now, just as the GOP was in 2016. But the Democrats (evidently) went too safe, producing the feeble, milquetoast Biden, while the Republicans chose a buffoon.

I keep reminding myself,

"Patience is a Virtue", Patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue....

Hopefully, Biden will give both sides, a chance to reevaluate, who they are and what they want to be, and stand for.....?

Kamala is not a guaranteed democratic pick, in the next presidential primary.... I can see a vigorous primary....hopefully with no more than 10 candidates to start out.

Both parties do it. Let's explore the recent history of how terrible midterm opposition candidates were.

1984 - Mondale
1992 - Clinton. Won, but it was unusual. HW was very unpopular with Republicans and only got in because Reagan was so popular. But he was such a bust. And Clinton still only won because of Perot
1996 - Dole
2004 - Kerry
2012 - Romney

It's like both parties want the other party to have two terms. I wonder sometimes if there's just a back room deal between them to take turns falling on a sword to give the other party a second term

I keep reminding myself,

Hopefully, Biden will give both sides, a chance to reevaluate, who they are and what they want to be, and stand for.....?

Kamala is not a guaranteed democratic pick, in the next presidential primary.... I can see a vigorous primary....hopefully with no more than 10 candidates to start out.
If nothing else, just put the brakes on the madness. This is unsustainable.

And yeah, there are plenty on the Left who are pissed and will be heard from in 2024. My concern is that the party will go too far Left. We don't need THAT, either.

Of course. Do you support invading outdoor restaurants and harassing people enjoying their meal?

I think it's horrible to harass people in restaurants or anywhere! When Sara Huckabee Sanders was harassed in a restaurant, I spoke out against such!!!!

------------

Did you support Kaepernik' s peaceful protest of taking a knee, to bring attention to unarmed blacks being unnecessarily killed by some cops?

I keep reminding myself,

And yeah, there are plenty on the Left who are pissed and will be heard from in 2024. My concern is that the party will go too far Left. We don't need THAT, either.
I do not think it will go too far left.... the far left will try, no doubt.... but there are way too many democratic districts of moderates and centrists, to keep that from happening...imo.

I keep reminding myself,

I do not think it will go too far left.... the far left will try, no doubt.... but there are way too many democratic districts of moderates and centrists, to keep that from happening...imo.
Yeah, I think so too. An exception might be if the party wipes out the GOP in November and has full control with room to spare. Then I think we'd see a more aggressive Left.

But I sure as hell don't have a crystal ball.

I think it's horrible to harass people in restaurants or anywhere! When Sara Huckabee Sanders was harassed in a restaurant, I spoke out against such!!!!

------------

Did you support Kaepernik' s peaceful protest of taking a knee, to bring attention to unarmed blacks being unnecessarily killed by some cops?

Good. Do you still support BLM?

Forum List

Back