Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters
Trumpers own this, and Biden-Harris will save you from yourself. The monsters!

View attachment 389761

Democrats, the party of "competent and ethical government"

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

funny how richard painter - the freakin' ETHICS dude for W. is voting for biden because he thinks trump has no ethics.

he thought W. did, but not donny.

wow wow wow.

This is how Democrats rewrite history. All through W's administration you said he murdered millions of people in the middle east, he lied about WMDs, blood for oil.

Now you're like oh, W had ethics, you always thought that.

This is why you can't convince anyone who disagrees with you to tie their shoes. You're such a flaming hypocrite and liar

Trump did not cancel all travel from China.

400,000 were allowed in to the US.
sporadically and they were mostly Americans stuck in China. Rest was indeed cancelled and they ended up in Italy. How did that work out? In fact Trump saved many lives and was praised by Fauci.
. . . which in no way eliminates the like (1) that no one was let in because (2) 400,000 Chinese were let in to the US.
They were not all Chinese and all were tested for the virus as I understand it. They were Americans overseas. Would you have left them there permanently? LOL

No, not at all. Fake Jake would have just criticized Trump either way
I don't mind criticism just tell me what you would do differently. Leftists never do.

i bloody did everytime you asked me.

that makes you a 3x liar for fuck's sake.
Nope: Follow the experts is not an answer.

donny is not a stable genius.

donny doesn't know have the best words.

donny paid to get into an ivy league school.

donny doesn't have a natural medical ability.

donny isn't a scientist.

a leader relies on those that are.

a leader doesn't go on his 'hunches'.

Democrats tell you what to think, and like the good little girl you are, you think it! Well done, that's your job as a Democrat automaton

View attachment 389566
Me

lol ... you have zero credibility.
Opinions vary.

saying you would apologize if proven wrong...

you were proven wrong.

you haven't apologized = your word & credibility means nothing.

that's not opinion.

that is fact.
I ll apologize show me the post. Cut and paste it in.

i done did already. i gave you 3. are you gonna lie & say you didn't see that either when you replied back & CONveniently didn't address it?
You said post number something. I am on my phone. I ll take your word for it. My apologies for stating you never say anything positive about DJT. You said one thing that was positive.

you should have taken my word for it at the start & anything else i say, for that matter.

i don't lie.

apology accepted even though it was like pulling teeth.
So we have peace? Maybe there is hope for Israel and Palestine after all?

i'm always willing to try 'n get a trump voter to see the light.

View attachment 389710
I am voting for Trump in 2020 but my vote won't matter. Yours won't either.

enough snowflakes can create an avalanche.
Not in MA or CT.

View attachment 389710

OK, so a few tips if you want to "try 'n get a trump voter to see the light."

1) No hypocrisy (you fail at this off the bat)

2) Don't just talk about how much you hate Trump, explain why we'd be better off having brown outs like California and having violent leftists gut our inner cities

3) Explain why we're better off having no police protection

4) Explain why we should keep engaging in endless wars in the middle east

5) Explain why we should waste trillions on energy policies that we aren't technologically advanced enough to succeed (see the brown out question above)

If you can do those, you can at least get in the game

lol.... kaz kaz kaz.... you aren't worth the time.

i see no glimmer in you. azog, not really either, but he's fun.

you're just pitiful.

I know you don't get it, but you want to change minds supposedly. That while you say one hypocrisy after another.

When you attack Trump for things that apply even more to Biden, you'll convince nobody of anything. But let's focus on the daily life:

1) Why would anyone want to take California's brown outs nationally? Which is exactly what the Democrat party is promising

2) I lived in big cities all my adult life. NY, SF, etc. And I can't go there anymore because leftists are not just rioting but decimating police forces.

Why would anyone want to live in your vision for America? Not to mention all the jobs you want to destroy and force offshore

when will donny bring his cheap ass sweat shop made crap HERE to be made?

& how about the first lady, ivanka? her too.

check mate.

Last edited:

View attachment 389761

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

funny how richard painter - the freakin' ETHICS dude for W. is voting for biden because he thinks trump has no ethics.

wow wow wow.

This is how Democrats rewrite history. All through W's administration you said he murdered millions of people in the middle east, he lied about WMDs, blood for oil.

This is why you can't convince anyone who disagrees with you to tie their shoes. You're such a flaming hypocrite and liar
You are mindlessly chattering chipmunk.

1. W killed man in the Middle East, yes, for blood and oil.

2. No is saying W had ethics; it is his ethics guy that is saying Trump has no ethics.

This is why you can't convincingly argue: you are a mindless chattering chipmunk.

View attachment 389761

wow wow wow.

i never said W had ethics - but he's capable of empathy - i will give him that.

the point, dimbulb ... was that W. with ALL his faults & ALL his war mongering & ALL his christianity pushed his agenda....

the dude that thought W had ethics... will vote against donny.

i find that most interesting & the irony is turned up to 11.

doy.

sporadically and they were mostly Americans stuck in China. Rest was indeed cancelled and they ended up in Italy. How did that work out? In fact Trump saved many lives and was praised by Fauci.
. . . which in no way eliminates the like (1) that no one was let in because (2) 400,000 Chinese were let in to the US.
They were not all Chinese and all were tested for the virus as I understand it. They were Americans overseas. Would you have left them there permanently? LOL

I don't mind criticism just tell me what you would do differently. Leftists never do.

i bloody did everytime you asked me.

that makes you a 3x liar for fuck's sake.
Nope: Follow the experts is not an answer.

donny is not a stable genius.

donny doesn't know have the best words.

donny paid to get into an ivy league school.

donny doesn't have a natural medical ability.

donny isn't a scientist.

a leader relies on those that are.

a leader doesn't go on his 'hunches'.

Democrats tell you what to think, and like the good little girl you are, you think it! Well done, that's your job as a Democrat automaton

View attachment 389566
Me

lol ... you have zero credibility.
Opinions vary.

saying you would apologize if proven wrong...

you were proven wrong.

you haven't apologized = your word & credibility means nothing.

that's not opinion.

that is fact.
I ll apologize show me the post. Cut and paste it in.

i done did already. i gave you 3. are you gonna lie & say you didn't see that either when you replied back & CONveniently didn't address it?
You said post number something. I am on my phone. I ll take your word for it. My apologies for stating you never say anything positive about DJT. You said one thing that was positive.

you should have taken my word for it at the start & anything else i say, for that matter.

i don't lie.

apology accepted even though it was like pulling teeth.

View attachment 389710
I am voting for Trump in 2020 but my vote won't matter. Yours won't either.

enough snowflakes can create an avalanche.
Not in MA or CT.

then by all means - stay home.

They do like to always work from hindsight. Strange how not a single one of them can tell you what is the next crisis we will face as a country and what they would do about it, but somehow expect TRUMP! to know. Monday morning quarterbacking at its worst.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

View attachment 389710

OK, so a few tips if you want to "try 'n get a trump voter to see the light."

1) No hypocrisy (you fail at this off the bat)

2) Don't just talk about how much you hate Trump, explain why we'd be better off having brown outs like California and having violent leftists gut our inner cities

3) Explain why we're better off having no police protection

4) Explain why we should keep engaging in endless wars in the middle east

5) Explain why we should waste trillions on energy policies that we aren't technologically advanced enough to succeed (see the brown out question above)

If you can do those, you can at least get in the game

lol.... kaz kaz kaz.... you aren't worth the time.

i see no glimmer in you. azog, not really either, but he's fun.

you're just pitiful.

I know you don't get it, but you want to change minds supposedly. That while you say one hypocrisy after another.

When you attack Trump for things that apply even more to Biden, you'll convince nobody of anything. But let's focus on the daily life:

1) Why would anyone want to take California's brown outs nationally? Which is exactly what the Democrat party is promising

2) I lived in big cities all my adult life. NY, SF, etc. And I can't go there anymore because leftists are not just rioting but decimating police forces.

Why would anyone want to live in your vision for America? Not to mention all the jobs you want to destroy and force offshore

when will donny bring his cheap ass sweat shop made crap HERE to be made?

& how about the first lady, ivanka? her too.

check mate.

Bu-bu-bu-but Trump! More of your whataboutism.

Let's start with the basics since you know so little.

Do you know why California is having brown outs? Be honest

View attachment 389761

wow wow wow.

2. No is saying W had ethics; it is his ethics guy that is saying Trump has no ethics.

This is why you can't convincingly argue: you are a mindless chattering chipmunk.

You calling me a mindless chattering chipmunk is just too funny, Fakey

View attachment 389761

Then you could explain how Dejoy gave $600k to GOP after postmaster job became open.
Or Rudy actively working with Russia is ethical.
Or taking money from 911 first responder fund.

Your whataboutism has nothing to do with what I said, duschmuck

View attachment 389761

wow wow wow.

i never said W had ethics - but he's capable of empathy - i will give him that.

the point, dimbulb ... was that W. with ALL his faults & ALL his war mongering & ALL his christianity pushed his agenda....

the dude that thought W had ethics... will vote against donny.

i find that most interesting & the irony is turned up to 11.

doy.

I stipulate to that you hate Trump. Can we move on to some content now?

And yes, you mentioned no you're not, I am. You're a playground wonder

View attachment 389761

wow wow wow.

:rofl: you prove my point

The point that you don't get is that no one is worried about Biden's mental status

View attachment 389761

wow wow wow.

The point that you don't get is that no one is worried about Biden's mental status

Look at how vacuous your posts are. All you do is stamp your feet and yell you hate Trump, you hate Republicans, you love Biden and the Democrats over and over and over. I got it, OK? You hate Trump, you love the Democrat party. They give your Willy a tingle. Thanks for letting me know

View attachment 389761

wow wow wow.

Look at how vacuous your posts are. All you do is stamp your feet and yell you hate Trump, you hate Republicans, you love Biden and the Democrats over and over and over. I got it, OK? You hate Trump, you love the Democrat party. They give your Willy a tingle. Thanks for letting me know
My posts are right on, and Kaz babbles. Biden is fine, Trump is not, yet you defend him. For shame.

View attachment 389761

wow wow wow.

My posts are right on, and Kaz babbles. Biden is fine, Trump is not, yet you defend him. For shame.

It's pretty funny Fake Jake how you think you speak for Republicans when you advocate Biden and the Democrats and want the States to turn blue and ... none of the Republicans on the board think you are a Republican

View attachment 389761

wow wow wow.

It's pretty funny Fake Jake how you think you speak for Republicans when you advocate Biden and the Democrats and want the States to turn blue and ... none of the Republicans on the board think you are a Republican
I speak for good Americans, not the likes of you. The Republicans of Trump's ilk are not fit to carry Romney's or Flake's or Will's shoes.

View attachment 389761

wow wow wow.

I speak for good Americans, not the likes of you. The Republicans of Trump's ilk are not fit to carry Romney's or Flake's or Will's shoes.

There's a word for Republicans like you, Jake the Fake. It's "Democrat"

View attachment 389761

wow wow wow.

There's a word for Republicans like you, Jake the Fake. It's "Democrat"
:) Once Trump and his good lose, then the GOP trues can start eliminating the Trumpbodies.

Forum List

Back