Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters
Trumpers own this, and Biden-Harris will save you from yourself. The monsters!

1600354561460.png

Trump did not cancel all travel from China.

400,000 were allowed in to the US.
sporadically and they were mostly Americans stuck in China. Rest was indeed cancelled and they ended up in Italy. How did that work out? In fact Trump saved many lives and was praised by Fauci.
. . . which in no way eliminates the like (1) that no one was let in because (2) 400,000 Chinese were let in to the US.
They were not all Chinese and all were tested for the virus as I understand it. They were Americans overseas. Would you have left them there permanently? LOL

No, not at all. Fake Jake would have just criticized Trump either way
I don't mind criticism just tell me what you would do differently. Leftists never do.

i bloody did everytime you asked me.

that makes you a 3x liar for fuck's sake.
Nope: Follow the experts is not an answer.

donny is not a stable genius.

donny doesn't know have the best words.

donny paid to get into an ivy league school.

donny doesn't have a natural medical ability.

donny isn't a scientist.

a leader relies on those that are.

a leader doesn't go on his 'hunches'.

Democrats tell you what to think, and like the good little girl you are, you think it! Well done, that's your job as a Democrat automaton

View attachment 389566
Me

lol ... you have zero credibility.
Opinions vary.

saying you would apologize if proven wrong...

you were proven wrong.

you haven't apologized = your word & credibility means nothing.

that's not opinion.

that is fact.
I ll apologize show me the post. Cut and paste it in.

i done did already. i gave you 3. are you gonna lie & say you didn't see that either when you replied back & CONveniently didn't address it?
You said post number something. I am on my phone. I ll take your word for it. My apologies for stating you never say anything positive about DJT. You said one thing that was positive.

you should have taken my word for it at the start & anything else i say, for that matter.

i don't lie.

apology accepted even though it was like pulling teeth.
So we have peace? Maybe there is hope for Israel and Palestine after all?

i'm always willing to try 'n get a trump voter to see the light.

View attachment 389710
I am voting for Trump in 2020 but my vote won't matter. Yours won't either.

1) Trumpers do not apply standards equally to their opponents.

2) Trumpers go "la la la" when they are logically explained to why Trump is bad and Biden is better

3) Trumpers lie when they say people want to get rid of the police

4) Ask Trump why we are still a perpetual warfare state

5) Ask Trump why he does not support energy policies that will support our tech grid and protect against climate change

I pay taxes, my kids go to school, I have not broken any laws. Why are you vilifying me for exercising my right to vote because our political views are disparate?

2) Trumpers go "la la la" when they are logically explained to why Trump is bad and Biden is better

5) Ask Trump why he does not support energy policies that will support our tech grid and protect against climate change

I pay taxes, my kids go to school, I have not broken any laws. Why are you vilifying me for exercising my right to vote because our political views are disparate?
Quit whinging. You have every right to vote stupidly if you so wish.

Trumpers own this, and Biden-Harris will save you from yourself. The monsters!

View attachment 389761
"Living Wage" is a made up term. Jake, you need to get an education.
Only in your made up conspiracy thinking, Azog. Be polite.
What is a "living wage"....tell me throughout history has that ever been a term? Min wage jobs weren't designed for people to have that be their primary career. They were designed for students, part time seeking parents and retirees for sundry income. You keep increasing the min wage and those workers will be replaced by robots and machines as it becomes cost prohibitive to hire actual bodies. Take a finance class or two. Educate yourself.

What is "whinging"?

So you won't answer my question. Terrific. Feel free to fuck off. When you decided to identify as a man you may reply.

What is "whinging"?

So you won't answer my question. Terrific. Feel free to fuck off. When you decided to identify as a man you may reply.
You were rightly answered, and you saying and whining that "no, I was not answered," is simply laughable. Stop whinging.

What is "whinging"?

You were rightly answered, and you saying and whining that "no, I was not answered," is simply laughable. Stop whinging.
Nope. You didn’t. You cowered. We are free to vote for whom we choose.

What is "whinging"?

Yes, I did answer you sufficiently, and, yes, you are free to vote for whom you want.

What is "whinging"?

Yes, I did answer you sufficiently, and, yes, you are free to vote for whom you want.
Then stop vilifying those with a disparate opinion.

sporadically and they were mostly Americans stuck in China. Rest was indeed cancelled and they ended up in Italy. How did that work out? In fact Trump saved many lives and was praised by Fauci.
. . . which in no way eliminates the like (1) that no one was let in because (2) 400,000 Chinese were let in to the US.
They were not all Chinese and all were tested for the virus as I understand it. They were Americans overseas. Would you have left them there permanently? LOL

I don't mind criticism just tell me what you would do differently. Leftists never do.

donny isn't a scientist.

Democrats tell you what to think, and like the good little girl you are, you think it! Well done, that's your job as a Democrat automaton

View attachment 389566
Me

Opinions vary.

you were proven wrong.

that's not opinion.

that is fact.

i done did already. i gave you 3. are you gonna lie & say you didn't see that either when you replied back & CONveniently didn't address it?
You said post number something. I am on my phone. I ll take your word for it. My apologies for stating you never say anything positive about DJT. You said one thing that was positive.

you should have taken my word for it at the start & anything else i say, for that matter.

i don't lie.

View attachment 389710

OK, so a few tips if you want to "try 'n get a trump voter to see the light."

1) No hypocrisy (you fail at this off the bat)

2) Don't just talk about how much you hate Trump, explain why we'd be better off having brown outs like California and having violent leftists gut our inner cities

3) Explain why we're better off having no police protection

4) Explain why we should keep engaging in endless wars in the middle east

5) Explain why we should waste trillions on energy policies that we aren't technologically advanced enough to succeed (see the brown out question above)

If you can do those, you can at least get in the game

lol.... kaz kaz kaz.... you aren't worth the time.

i see no glimmer in you. azog, not really either, but he's fun.

you're just pitiful.

What is "whinging"?

Then stop vilifying those with a disparate opinion.
Rebutting your comments in a civilized manner is not "vilifying." I have no trouble disagreeing with you agreeably, whereas you . . .?

donny isn't a scientist.

View attachment 389566
Me

Opinions vary.

you were proven wrong.

that's not opinion.

that is fact.

i don't lie.

View attachment 389710
I am voting for Trump in 2020 but my vote won't matter. Yours won't either.

enough snowflakes can create an avalanche.

View attachment 389710

OK, so a few tips if you want to "try 'n get a trump voter to see the light."

1) No hypocrisy (you fail at this off the bat)

2) Don't just talk about how much you hate Trump, explain why we'd be better off having brown outs like California and having violent leftists gut our inner cities

3) Explain why we're better off having no police protection

4) Explain why we should keep engaging in endless wars in the middle east

5) Explain why we should waste trillions on energy policies that we aren't technologically advanced enough to succeed (see the brown out question above)

If you can do those, you can at least get in the game

lol.... kaz kaz kaz.... you aren't worth the time.

i see no glimmer in you. azog, not really either, but he's fun.

you're just pitiful.

I know you don't get it, but you want to change minds supposedly. That while you say one hypocrisy after another.

When you attack Trump for things that apply even more to Biden, you'll convince nobody of anything. But let's focus on the daily life:

1) Why would anyone want to take California's brown outs nationally? Which is exactly what the Democrat party is promising

2) I lived in big cities all my adult life. NY, SF, etc. And I can't go there anymore because leftists are not just rioting but decimating police forces.

Why would anyone want to live in your vision for America? Not to mention all the jobs you want to destroy and force offshore

Forum List

Back