Are you worried about Biden's Mental State?

Are you worried about Joe Biden's Mental State

• Not remotely -- He is the same as he was 10 or 20 years ago

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Somewhat -- He seems to have regressed but not materially

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Moderate -- He has regressed notably but he can still govern

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Very -- He is a shell of his former self

Votes: 51 72.9%

• Total voters

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

Thank you and try not to make this about Trump.

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

Last edited:
I'm not worried. But I do wonder who will be actually running things if he is elected president. Biden will only be a figure head if he is elected. And it is very likely that he will not be healthy enough to be president for a 4 year term which means Comma-La Chameleon Harris will become president. Hmmmm.... maybe it's time to start worrying.

Just watch him walk....he moves as if he is about to fall down.....like maybe he needs a walker....and he has lost his fight and the fire in his belly went out....no one wants to vote for a wussy.....

He's pretty much mentally disabled at this point, but it doesn't matter. Really doesn't.

I wish he actually had a strong brain, because being weak as he is, he is all the more malleable to people that are far more wicked and destructive. They are the ones that pull his strings.

I believe Biden will be exposed as a senile old man and basically un-electable. What are your thoughts?

Thank you

PS - if you don't vote for him you ain't black and poor kids can be just as smart as white kids --- his words not mine.

/——/ If Dementia Joe’s family doesn’t worry about him, why should I?

Joe Biden was a perfect choice as VP ... no way was Congress going to impeach Obama ... if anything he's a little better than in 2012 ...

Doesn't change my vote in the slightest ... I don't like many of The Donald's policies ... but I'm willing to give him another four years to finish what he started ... that means I'm voting FOR The Donald, not AGAINST Biden ...

Liberals have AOC in 2028 ... we can wait that long ... just how much damage can Republicans cause in eight years? ...

New Topics

Forum List

Back