Are you seeing more racial tensions ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I am only seeing a small spike in Las Vegas
Vegas has mostly escaped the looters and terrorist!
First , Vegas has no downturn to loot and destroy
Second , the Vegas police stopped Blm on the famous 3 mile strip as the entire state exists only because of those few miles for revenues
Third , Vegas has an older population and many here are not big in politics ..plus most have hand guns

At work ..I talked to 2 black guys for 45 min about everything from Boxing to Tennis
They’re surprised I knew so much about tennis and ufc lol

Second , the Vegas police stopped Blm on the famous 3 mile strip as the entire state exists only because of those few miles for revenues
Third , Vegas has an older population and many here are not big in politics ..plus most have hand guns
Vegas bread and butter is their tourist welcome mat. BLM may have threatened that and nobody there wants trouble or murders done on kids walking down the strip, period. Hurrah for Vegas Cops. They showed courage of their conviction on the town's friendliness and welcoming atmosphere. BLM just wants trophy scalps. I'm not surprised their little hate-maim-murder parade was disbanded.

Vegas bread and butter is their tourist welcome mat. BLM may have threatened that and nobody there wants trouble or murders done on kids walking down the strip, period. Hurrah for Vegas Cops. They showed courage of their conviction on the town's friendliness and welcoming atmosphere. BLM just wants trophy scalps. I'm not surprised their little hate-maim-murder parade was disbanded.
They paralyzed a young Vegas cop for life and he is on a ventilator for life
Some illegal alien shot him in the head

Of course, we all are seeing more ethnic tension.

The liberal media are doing everything possible to fan the flames.

The only good thing about the coming defeat of President Trump is that the Resistance media will no longer have a reason to exist. And some will finally be bankrupted out of business. How sweet that will be! (Please, FATE, deal sternly with CNN, MSNBC, and the New York Times!)

Forum List

Back