Are You Ready?

Just giv8ng you an example of your hypocrisy. Funny Obama didnā€™t have anything to do with the good economy he had but trump has everything to do with his.

Do you stay this high all the time?

While the boy king reigned, not a single lib denied him the credit for the economy...

Who cares. We won. Blue wave completed. I donā€™t have to take you seriously till the midterms next year.

There were almost a quarter of a billion people in this country who didn't vote for Biden in November. And, as we've seen, it's pretty evident that, right or wrong, a good sized segment of those people are willing to act to right what they perceive to be wrong.

You're a fool if you think people like that are going to wait until the midterms...

25K national guard troops. Their deployment was to keep trump supporters on a short leash.

And yet what's the first thing they do? They start vetting the troops they've already called up. They're not doing that to keep anyone on a short leash. They're doing that because they know that there's no shortage of Americans who will act to, in their eyes, take their country back.

I can promise you this: There are more people in this country will to fight to take the country back than there are people willing to try to stop them...
Are you really bothered by this? LOL....

Blob supporters are violent? Who knew?

I'm sure you guys will go Eric Rudolph in a short amount of time and start bombing innocent people....there will be more churches and wal marts shot up by "very fine" people.

What a foolish thing to say.

I'm not saying anyone's going to start bombing anyone else. But, if that happens, you can bet your ass that the people getting bombed won't be soccer Mom's picking up snacks at Walmart...
Blob supporters are violent by nature. Its' been that way for 5 years.

You guys declared war on the US on 1/6/21.

That's an interesting statement.

Who do you consider "you guys"?
Trump supporters

See, I didn't declare war on anyone. Youc an search the pages of USMB until you die of old age and you'll not find a single post by me in which I say the election was stolen. You'll never find a single post in which I'm supportive of the storming of the Capitol. I'm just a middle aged white guy expressing my opinion of what I think could very easily happen in this country. Does that shake you up so much that you can't just accept it for what it is, instead of stupidly counting me among those who stormed the Capitol?

So, if you'd be so kind, who are "you guys"?
Trump supporters.

Quick question...would you give the FBI a tip if you knew any of the rioters who were running around the capitol?

Lie to us and tell us yes.

The guard being there is a reasonable response to an unreasonable situation.

I never said their presence was unreasonable. The reason for it, though, is because someone's scared. Again, you don't call ujp 25,000 National Guard troops just because you think there will be some protests...

Scared? No. Cautious...yes.

The past has shown that if you put blob supporters into a neat little kill box err...demonstration zone...they can be quite cordial. When you let them run wild like they did over the summer in Michigan...they bring their weapons, plan to overthrow governments, want to take hostages and have executions.

Again...it's in your nature. You have a mango messiah...you don't think for yourself.

Well, you're just an idiot.

I'm not violent by nature. I can, however, be violent if I need to be.

You continue to want to rail against Trump, well, have at it. I'm looking forward. I'm looking at what I think is coming down the pike. Continuing to whine about Trump only confirms that you're too fucking stupid to actually take part ion the actual conversation, which actually has almost nothing to do with Trump...

Blob supporters crave violence. The only thing that makes them happy is more violence.

When the guerilla bombing starts...you'll be cheering it on.

Were your parents, perchance, blessed with children who weren't mentally retarded?

When it comes to the use of violence, I say go big. I don't "like" violence, but I understand that it has its place.

You're just too stupid to understand that...

Just giv8ng you an example of your hypocrisy. Funny Obama didnā€™t have anything to do with the good economy he had but trump has everything to do with his.

While the boy king reigned, not a single lib denied him the credit for the economy...

Who cares. We won. Blue wave completed. I donā€™t have to take you seriously till the midterms next year.

There were almost a quarter of a billion people in this country who didn't vote for Biden in November. And, as we've seen, it's pretty evident that, right or wrong, a good sized segment of those people are willing to act to right what they perceive to be wrong.

You're a fool if you think people like that are going to wait until the midterms...

Better a couple Putin supporters go crazy than we continue to have Putin rigging elections.

We came awful close to turning our elections into the elections we see in Russia. Rigged.

I can promise you this: There are more people in this country will to fight to take the country back than there are people willing to try to stop them...
hink there will be some protests...

Yes, thatā€™s been proven. By the 81,000,000 who voted to take the country back from wannabe dictator Trump and his cult of personality. By the overwhelming response to the violent insurrection at our nationā€™s Capitol building. There are WAY more of us willing to fight to take this country back from the pukes in the right wing and the programmed FOX news masses. And we are going to win.

Yes, thatā€™s been proven. By the 81,000,000 who voted to take the country back from wannabe dictator Trump and his cult of personality. By the overwhelming response to the violent insurrection at our nationā€™s Capitol building. There are WAY more of us willing to fight to take this country back from the pukes in the right wing and the programmed FOX news masses. And we are going to win.
And a lot of these white males have too much to lose to go crazy. A few Tim McVeigh's will attack but that can't sway us from doing what's right. After all God wanted Biden to win. How do I know? Because this devil said God told him Trump would get a second term. When I heard that I knew Joe was going to win.

Televangelist Pat Robertson said God told him Trump will win, then an asteroid will hit Earth

ā€œFirst of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,ā€™ā€™ Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network told ā€œThe 700 Club.ā€

Better a couple Putin supporters go crazy than we continue to have Putin rigging elections.

We came awful close to turning our elections into the elections we see in Russia. Rigged.

You're aware, are you not, that almost a quarter of a billion Americans didn't vote for Biden, right?

Honestly, you're out of your mind if you think it would be "a couple Putin supporters".

And that's why you'll lose...

That's about a third of the number of Americans who didn't vote for Biden...

You're aware, are you not, that almost a quarter of a billion Americans didn't vote for Biden, right?

Honestly, you're out of your mind if you think it would be "a couple Putin supporters".

How many Trump supporters are going to get violent and what are they going to accomplish?

Like we told BLM protesters. Stop wasting your time protesting and rioting. Vote. Just vote.

How many Trump supporters are going to get violent and what are they going to accomplish?

Like we told BLM protesters. Stop wasting your time protesting and rioting. Vote. Just vote.

See, here's the problem.

You're talking about Trump supporters protesting.

I'm not.

I'm talking about you being killed because you believe and think as you do.

I'm talking about an actual civil war. i would not be at all surprised to see it come to fruition...

As bad as 2020 was, 2021 is going to be far, far worse.

We will be getting a President who, despite spending almost half a century inside the beltway, accomplished pretty much nothing of note (although the hair plug thing seems to have worked out for him). Now, he's already sending signals that he will defer to foreign concerns before those of his countrymen, and he's all but said that he doesn't care what happens to small businesses in this country.

The stock market is going to fucking tank. Your investments; stocks, 401K, everything, are going to suffer, and they're going to suffer big time. Your buying power is going to decrease, especially for large items like homes, cars, etc. McDonald's will no longer have your two quarter pounders for $4. Instead, they'll have two quarter pounders for $9. Gasoline, which I paid, $2.23 a gallon for yesterday, will inch back up to where it was when the boy king reigned. In San Diego back then, it was $4.60 a gallon.

I've been called a "prepper", and I always chuckled at that. But I always thought my preparations would reap benefits when dealing with the aftermath of a hurricane, an earthquake, something we couldn't see coming. Never did I think it would come in handy because of who the President is. Anyone who has an IQ which exceeds their shoe size can see the writing on the wall with regards to how bad things will get under Biden.

I truly believe a civil war is coming. I used to joke about that, but now I believe it. I see what happened at the Capitol and, agree with it or not, you'd better understand that those people were just a fraction of the total number of people who share those views. I've never said the election was stolen, nor have I ever supported the storming of the Capitol. But I'm smart enough to know that those who do will continue to press their point.

Don't believe me?

There are just north of 25,000 National Guard troops being deployed in Washington. Why? Well, it's sure as Hell not because the government wants people to feel safe; that's bullshit. You don't deploy 25,000 National Guard troops unless you have actionable intelligence which says the shit's gonna' hit the fan. The fact that these troops have deployed is all you need to know that an actual threat has already been made.

And that will start the civil war. And, when the civil war starts, what are now simple niceties will become imperatives: Gasoline, guns, ammunition and cash.

Are you ready?

Trump people are not going to be there. This is looking like a modern day Reichstag operation. Nazi's are nothing if not predictable.

As bad as 2020 was, 2021 is going to be far, far worse.

We will be getting a President who, despite spending almost half a century inside the beltway, accomplished pretty much nothing of note (although the hair plug thing seems to have worked out for him). Now, he's already sending signals that he will defer to foreign concerns before those of his countrymen, and he's all but said that he doesn't care what happens to small businesses in this country.

The stock market is going to fucking tank. Your investments; stocks, 401K, everything, are going to suffer, and they're going to suffer big time. Your buying power is going to decrease, especially for large items like homes, cars, etc. McDonald's will no longer have your two quarter pounders for $4. Instead, they'll have two quarter pounders for $9. Gasoline, which I paid, $2.23 a gallon for yesterday, will inch back up to where it was when the boy king reigned. In San Diego back then, it was $4.60 a gallon.

I've been called a "prepper", and I always chuckled at that. But I always thought my preparations would reap benefits when dealing with the aftermath of a hurricane, an earthquake, something we couldn't see coming. Never did I think it would come in handy because of who the President is. Anyone who has an IQ which exceeds their shoe size can see the writing on the wall with regards to how bad things will get under Biden.

I truly believe a civil war is coming. I used to joke about that, but now I believe it. I see what happened at the Capitol and, agree with it or not, you'd better understand that those people were just a fraction of the total number of people who share those views. I've never said the election was stolen, nor have I ever supported the storming of the Capitol. But I'm smart enough to know that those who do will continue to press their point.

Don't believe me?

There are just north of 25,000 National Guard troops being deployed in Washington. Why? Well, it's sure as Hell not because the government wants people to feel safe; that's bullshit. You don't deploy 25,000 National Guard troops unless you have actionable intelligence which says the shit's gonna' hit the fan. The fact that these troops have deployed is all you need to know that an actual threat has already been made.

And that will start the civil war. And, when the civil war starts, what are now simple niceties will become imperatives: Gasoline, guns, ammunition and cash.

Are you ready?

You know it is all becoming very interesting indeed, to say the least. My kid brother was addicted for some time to a video game called Day Z. Until last year I was in the National Guard, sometimes deployed, and one of the most poignant ways for us to connect as brothers was to play online games together. So we would sometimes play this Day Z video game despite me being halfway around the world away from him.

In the video game Day Z players find themselves next to naked on a large European landmass where the entire former population has either vanished or been turned into hordes of zombies. The object of the game is to scavenge for food, clothing, water, shelter, weapons and vehiclesā€”all while avoiding the undead and other players, many of whom will kill you on sight. Despite my distaste for modern video games in general, I found myself both horrified and thrilled by Day Z.

The point of my post is to remark that a day could come very soon when many Americans find themselves "playing" real life versions of such survival video games, crazy as that sounds.

As for "prepping" for disasterā€”we are well stocked, but perhaps the more important point to make is that no one can ever be prepared enough, as far as hording supplies is concerned. Survival in a crisis situation is always a very fluid, relentless and ever ongoing endeavor. The better goal, when trying to figure out how to survive disasters of any kind is, in my experience, to gear oneself more toward having the equipment to acquire the materials for survival on the go. By that I mean: having the supplies to take more supplies, be it the means to hunt and fish and identify edible plants, or to scavenge from food warehouses or what have you.

All of that being said, speaking now toward the possibility of civil war, I do not believe a second shooting civil war is close or even likely at all. The more likely scenario, as I see it, is a scenario where Congress or the incoming Biden administration uses the DOJ and radicalized military commanders to purge our military of anyone not loyal to their cause, and to then further use National Guard troops to prop up governors of loyal states as military dictators. What would follow in such a scenario would be the restriction of all American Citizens' free movement, ability to purchase foods and other goods . . . and perhaps the limited door-to-door confiscation of firearms and ammunition. In essence: the immediate implementation of a fully totalitarian state.

In order for there to be an actual second shooting civil war there must be TWO opposing sides or armed camps and I personally just can't see it that way. Seems to me like any and all opposition to the rise of an American communist state has been quelled already in almost every aspect and at every level of American civilization. The media have all gone over to the dark side. Big tech is working with if not for the bad guys. Hollywood is firmly in the communist camp. Universities and public schools have been infiltrated by communists and dominated by them. The communist subversives have infiltrated every branch of our military, federal executive branch (DOJ) and Congress, most of whose members have direct "business" ties to communist China. So tell us, who does that leave, at any level of our civilization, to stand in opposition to a communist takeover of our government?

78fT.gif

See, here's the problem.

I'm not.

I'm talking about an actual civil war. i would not be at all surprised to see it come to fruition...
Triggered snowflake

See, here's the problem.

I'm not.

Triggered snowflake

And that's why you'll be one of the first ones likely to be killed.

While it probably won't be any great loss, it would most assuredly be an avoidable one. You're just to stupid to believe that it could actually happen.

When I look at the shit that happened all last year, with the BLM riots, and what's going on now with those damned and determined to prove that Biden stole the election, I don't see anything ending up in the middle ground for anyone. Everyone is going to want everything, and they'll do what they need to in order to obtain it.

Don't get me wrong, I hope I'm wrong about all of this. I just don't think I am...

See, here's the problem.

I'm not.

Triggered snowflake

While it probably won't be any great loss, it would most assuredly be an avoidable one. You're just to stupid to believe that it could actually happen.

When I look at the shit that happened all last year, with the BLM riots, and what's going on now with those damned and determined to prove that Biden stole the election, I don't see anything ending up in the middle ground for anyone. Everyone is going to want everything, and they'll do what they need to in order to obtain it.

Don't get me wrong, I hope I'm wrong about all of this. I just don't think I am...
Us democrats didnā€™t riot when republicans stole 2000. But republicans rioted during the 2000 recount. It worked and they thought it would work again.

There arenā€™t that many trump supporting Nuts with nothing to lose in my area. Most of those nuts live in trump country. Theyā€™d have to come to my neighborhood where they will kill some of all of us. Theyā€™ll kill you too. Theyā€™ll kill other trump supports. Collateral damage.

If one acts we will find his entire network. These people are not that smart. They live in rural neighborhoods and they communicate openly on the net. We will find them.

And they wonā€™t bother black people. They wonā€™t go to Detroit and start trouble. No balls.

25K national guard troops. Their deployment was to keep trump supporters on a short leash.

And yet what's the first thing they do? They start vetting the troops they've already called up. They're not doing that to keep anyone on a short leash. They're doing that because they know that there's no shortage of Americans who will act to, in their eyes, take their country back.

Are you really bothered by this? LOL....

Blob supporters are violent? Who knew?

I'm sure you guys will go Eric Rudolph in a short amount of time and start bombing innocent people....there will be more churches and wal marts shot up by "very fine" people.

What a foolish thing to say.

I'm not saying anyone's going to start bombing anyone else. But, if that happens, you can bet your ass that the people getting bombed won't be soccer Mom's picking up snacks at Walmart...
Blob supporters are violent by nature. Its' been that way for 5 years.

You guys declared war on the US on 1/6/21.

That's an interesting statement.

Who do you consider "you guys"?
Trump supporters

See, I didn't declare war on anyone. Youc an search the pages of USMB until you die of old age and you'll not find a single post by me in which I say the election was stolen. You'll never find a single post in which I'm supportive of the storming of the Capitol. I'm just a middle aged white guy expressing my opinion of what I think could very easily happen in this country. Does that shake you up so much that you can't just accept it for what it is, instead of stupidly counting me among those who stormed the Capitol?

So, if you'd be so kind, who are "you guys"?
Trump supporters.

Quick question...would you give the FBI a tip if you knew any of the rioters who were running around the capitol?

Lie to us and tell us yes.

The guard being there is a reasonable response to an unreasonable situation.

I never said their presence was unreasonable. The reason for it, though, is because someone's scared. Again, you don't call ujp 25,000 National Guard troops just because you think there will be some protests...

Scared? No. Cautious...yes.

The past has shown that if you put blob supporters into a neat little kill box err...demonstration zone...they can be quite cordial. When you let them run wild like they did over the summer in Michigan...they bring their weapons, plan to overthrow governments, want to take hostages and have executions.

Again...it's in your nature. You have a mango messiah...you don't think for yourself.

Well, you're just an idiot.

I'm not violent by nature. I can, however, be violent if I need to be.

You continue to want to rail against Trump, well, have at it. I'm looking forward. I'm looking at what I think is coming down the pike. Continuing to whine about Trump only confirms that you're too fucking stupid to actually take part ion the actual conversation, which actually has almost nothing to do with Trump...

Blob supporters crave violence. The only thing that makes them happy is more violence.

When the guerilla bombing starts...you'll be cheering it on.

Another lie, brought to you by one of usmb's finest liars...

See, here's the problem.

I'm not.

Triggered snowflake

Us democrats didnā€™t riot when republicans stole 2000. But republicans rioted during the 2000 recount. It worked and they thought it would work again.

There arenā€™t that many trump supporting Nuts with nothing to lose in my area. Most of those nuts live in trump country. Theyā€™d have to come to my neighborhood where they will kill some of all of us. Theyā€™ll kill you too. Theyā€™ll kill other trump supports. Collateral damage.

If one acts we will find his entire network. These people are not that smart. They live in rural neighborhoods and they communicate openly on the net. We will find them.

And they wonā€™t bother black people. They wonā€™t go to Detroit and start trouble. No balls.

They didn't? Which planet do you live on, because it sure isn't this one.

See, here's the problem.

I'm not.

Triggered snowflake

They didn't? Which planet do you live on, because it sure isn't this one.
Huh? What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back