• There will be a shortage of ice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You will long for the sound of a scalded cat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They will threaten to leave the country

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • They will demand USMB ban conservative posters

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • They promise everybody more free stuff.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Gun suicides will rise onernight

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
We don't know for sure. Whoever loses, they just have to look forward to New Hampshire. I look forward to weekdays. If there is going to be another shoe drop for Clinton, it will most likely happen on a Friday, but not a weekend.
When is the FBI going to recommend indictment? I think it's coming.

• Banned
We don't know for sure. Whoever loses, they just have to look forward to New Hampshire. I look forward to weekdays. If there is going to be another shoe drop for Clinton, it will most likely happen on a Friday, but not a weekend.
I think right before South Carolina. I think Obama is working with Bloomberg. Just a hunch.

I think right before South Carolina. I think Obama is working with Bloomberg. Just a hunch.
Do you think Obama will allow the DOJ to prosecute Hillary?

• Banned
I don't think he trusts Hillary to cover his ass once he leaves office.
Biden would have and Sanders cannot stop Trump. Bloomberg is the only one with enough money to start late.

So yeah, with a pre-election promise from Bloomberg Obama puts the final nail in the coffin.

Biden would have and Sanders cannot stop Trump. Bloomberg is the only one with enough money to start late.

So yeah, with a pre-election promise from Bloomberg Obama puts the final nail in the coffin.
You could be right. Anxiously awaiting news of Hillary's demise.

Same here. Obama AND Holder NEED cover AND a crooked White House to stay out of jail.

Caution! Don't EVER count that bitch out. She will say, do and murder anyone she has to to keep her power.

Caution! Don't EVER count that bitch out. She will say, do and murder anyone she has to to keep her power.
Yeah I know but Bernie is the one in danger right now.

....they parachute in Schweitzer!!???

I suspect Bloomberg will run as an Independent against Bernie; the DNC will back Bloomberg to everyone's mocking tones. Rubio will take all I think though Trump would be a lot more fun.

Greg

Presently?

have yo seen me? Yes, I'm ready. I'm goig to t ta ke these irish-med-pommie fucks and im going to kill them with one punch. I walk alone.

I suspect Bloomberg will run as an Independent against Bernie; the DNC will back Bloomberg to everyone's mocking tones. Rubio will take all I think though Trump would be a lot more fun.

Greg
Isn't Rubio out of it now?

Greg
I don't know. If the DNC backs Bloomberg over Bernie there is going to be some hurt feelings. UNLESS Bloomberg hints that Bernie gets the number two slot.

Greg
I don't know. If the DNC backs Bloomberg over Bernie there is going to be some hurt feelings. UNLESS Bloomberg hints that Bernie gets the number two slot.
I agree, but then I wondered , do they care of there are hurt feelings?

g1429935997724295589.jpg

Greg
I agree, but then I wondered , do they care of there are hurt feelings?
The VP slot is mainly window dressing. Its not like the best and the brightest get that spot. Quayle and Biden come to mind. There is really no power in it. Unless somebody shoots the boss even the press pretty much ignores you.

Forum List

Back