• There will be a shortage of ice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You will long for the sound of a scalded cat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They will threaten to leave the country

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • They will demand USMB ban conservative posters

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • They promise everybody more free stuff.

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Gun suicides will rise onernight

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
We don't know for sure. Whoever loses, they just have to look forward to New Hampshire. I look forward to weekdays. If there is going to be another shoe drop for Clinton, it will most likely happen on a Friday, but not a weekend.
When is the FBI going to recommend indictment? I think it's coming.

Oh I'm pretty sure it is & she could very well face jail time for it. BUT I don't think an indictment will come until the establishment can find a suitable replacement for her. They don't want Bernie, so their scrambling to get Bloomberg in the running, since they couldn't convince Biden to join. Once they have another candidate in place, then they'll go after Hilly with everything.

Dick Morris: Hillary Will Be Hit With Indictment

We don't know for sure. Whoever loses, they just have to look forward to New Hampshire. I look forward to weekdays. If there is going to be another shoe drop for Clinton, it will most likely happen on a Friday, but not a weekend.

Oh I'm pretty sure it is & she could very well face jail time for it. BUT I don't think an indictment will come until the establishment can find a suitable replacement for her. They don't want Bernie, so their scrambling to get Bloomberg in the running, since they couldn't convince Biden to join. Once they have another candidate in place, then they'll go after Hilly with everything.

That IS the way I see it. Once Obama has cover he hammers her and the Clinton dynasty ends.

That IS the way I see it. Once Obama has cover he hammers her and the Clinton dynasty ends.
I never thought I'd see the day. I want to see her on trial!

I never thought I'd see the day. I want to see her on trial!
Her indictment would be world wide news. And a conviction would open the door to full blown investigation of the Clinton Foundation and that means Bill and her daughter.

Obama is the top dog of the Executive Branch and the FBI works for him. Hillary will not be indicted due to executive privilege.

I don't know much about this Bloomberg guy other than hearing the name attached to $$$. But looking at his picture, the guy gives me the willies at the thought of running this country. He just oozes slime from stem to stern. According to the NYT, he won't make a final decision until early March and I wonder if he's dragging his heals waiting to see what happens with Hilly first?
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/24/n...evisits-a-potential-white-house-run.html?_r=0
I've been really reluctant about Trump, but if it's Trump vs Bloomberg? I'll go for Trump. If anyone else gets in the Republican spot......I won't vote.
Unfortunately, I live in a hardcore Dem state on the west coast so usually our votes don't make much difference since the winner is usually announced before our polls are closed. Here, the last Rep governor was John Spellman in the 80's, but the last decent governor we had was Dan Evans in the 60/70's, he was Rep too.

Obama is the top dog of the Executive Branch and the FBI works for him. Hillary will not be indicted due to executive privilege.
His USING "executive privilege" would all but destroy her and hand Sanders an outright victory. Obama NEEDS Bloomberg for more then one reason.

If she gets away without indictment, trial & jail? It'll be because it would reveal just how corrupt politics is at the top levels & they won't allow that. But she will be told to step out of the race.

Well that would suck then if they did use EP......but also would depend on who's in charge of the proceedings. Billy Boy didn't get away with it. It's possible she won't either.

from Wikipedia....

Clinton administration[edit]
The Clinton administration invoked executive privilege on fourteen occasions.

In 1998, President Bill Clinton became the first President since Nixon to assert executive privilege and lose in court, when a Federal judge ruled that Clinton aides could be called to testify in the Lewinsky scandal.[8]

Later, Clinton exercised a form of negotiated executive privilege when he agreed to testify before the grand jury called by Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr only after negotiating the terms under which he would appear. Declaring that "absolutely no one is above the law", Starr said such a privilege "must give way" and evidence "must be turned over" to prosecutors if it is relevant to an investigation.

screenshot-2015-06-12-17-42-30.png

1.5 out of 6. Oh, what if they don't pick Hillary? Oh right, she's probably going to win...
It all depends on how bad Sanders whips her. The bigger the spread the bigger the problem.

Why do you think Sanders will win Iowa? Are you even making an attempt to pay attention?

I think right before South Carolina. I think Obama is working with Bloomberg. Just a hunch.
Do you think Obama will allow the DOJ to prosecute Hillary?

tough question. Many experts say for sure many say no way. No in between here. Many say Barry hates the Clinton's and vice versa.

I think right before South Carolina. I think Obama is working with Bloomberg. Just a hunch.
Do you think Obama will allow the DOJ to prosecute Hillary?

tough question. Many experts say for sure many say no way. No in between here. Many say Barry hates the Clinton's and vice versa.

The last news day, Friday was quite a fall for Hillary. I think it's coming soon. Time to get Joe or Bloomberg in. Think Bloomberg's announcement was likely a trial balloon.

Forum List

Back