Are you ready for N.Y.S. Representative Chelsea Hubble???

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
I thought her mother SUCKED UP ALL the political cash available from the corrupt N.Y. political scene....apparently therevis always FRESH, NEW MONEY to buy favors for the DemonRAT criminally elite!

As if Joe Biden succoring his son with Ukrainian oligarch cash weren't enough nepotism for the princeling political class, here come the big leaguers in that game, the Clintons. According to the New York Post: The retirement of longtime New York Rep. Nita Lowey could open the door for a political newcomer with big political name — Chelsea Clinton. “Is Chelsea Clinton going to make her move?” one New York Democrat asked shortly after learning of Lowey’s retirement.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/10/ready_for_rep_chelsea_clinton.html

I don't live anywhere near New York so ----------- irrelevant.

Kind of a limited audience for this thread doncha think.

I thought her mother SUCKED UP ALL the political cash available from the corrupt N.Y. political scene....apparently therevis always FRESH, NEW MONEY to buy favors for the DemonRAT criminally elite!

As if Joe Biden succoring his son with Ukrainian oligarch cash weren't enough nepotism for the princeling political class, here come the big leaguers in that game, the Clintons. According to the New York Post: The retirement of longtime New York Rep. Nita Lowey could open the door for a political newcomer with big political name — Chelsea Clinton. “Is Chelsea Clinton going to make her move?” one New York Democrat asked shortly after learning of Lowey’s retirement.

Now we grow politicians like vegetables. Time was people got into politics because they were qualified. Now all you need to be is some dumb, fat, ugly, spoiled rich bitch whose never done a single thing in life but be born into a political family.

VOTE FOR ME!

VOTE FOR ME!

I'M A CLINTON!

The idiot base of young females in New York will be played to carry this useless pustule all the way to the White House, JUST BECAUSE SHE'S A GIRL AND A CLINTON.

And we wonder why this country has gone to hell.

Now we grow politicians like vegetables. Time was people got into politics because they were qualified. Now all you need to be is some dumb, fat, ugly, spoiled rich bitch whose never done a single thing in life but be born into a political family.

VOTE FOR ME!

VOTE FOR ME!

I'M A CLINTON!

The idiot base of young females in New York will be played to carry this useless pustule all the way to the White House, JUST BECAUSE SHE'S A GIRL AND A CLINTON.

And we wonder why this country has gone to hell.

Actually we don't wonder. It's because the uncurious can't be bothered to read. If they could, they would have seen that Chelsea Clinton made absolutely no comment or statement of intention whatsoever here. The unread article is complete speculation by third parties.

Which then leaves us with two questions:

1. Do you live in NY-17?
and 2. How exactly do you know she's a "useless pustule"? What in fact do you know about her at all?

Oh wait, we're back to "uncurious" again and why this country has gone to hell. Well driver, stop here I'd like to get off.

Not really. Congress is only the first step for Chelsea. Moving on up to a Presidential run in 2024 would affect us all.

Imagine an all-Chelsea ticket where Chelsea Manning, the She-Male liberal hero from Maryland is the VP candidate?

Not really. Congress is only the first step for Chelsea. Moving on up to a Presidential run in 2024 would affect us all.

Imagine an all-Chelsea ticket where Chelsea Manning, the She-Male liberal hero from Maryland is the VP candidate?

Yes, really. See, I live in the world of Reality. On that planet I don't live in NY-17, ergo who the Congresscritter is for that district is of no consequence, and some wanker with writer's block and space to fill speculating on who might fill that seat in the future is even less. I have my own Congresscritter to deal with. He thinks he has a black friend. He needs work. But that's my problem.

Forum List

Back