Are you one of the 53%

naturegirl

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2011
NW Georgia
Are you someone who actually pays taxes so the other 47% can get government assistance for nothing??

I am.

ETA, I'm talking about Federal Withholding Taxes............just to make myself clear. Some have a problem u n d e r s t a n d i n g. (did I type that slow enough?)

Last edited:
Are you someone who actually pays taxes so the other 47% can get government assistance for nothing??

I am.

Just think....you are only 6% away from paradise... what a deal....

Every desire met and then some. Free everything. You will live like a king (fire the wardrobe czar) and lavishly bestow your presence upon the ...

ok, this is getting a bit silly.

Better yet...

How many on here pay NO Federal taxes? Let's see how close we can get to 47%

Must be dozens on this board who don't pay anything

It's sad when Republicans refer to half of America as "debris". They actually believe one out of two Americans just "live it up" from government money. Sad.

As a single student, I usually had a -2% to -3% effective tax rate. Then I had to go and get married to someone that actually makes money.

It's sad when Republicans refer to half of America as "debris". They actually believe one out of two Americans just "live it up" from government money. Sad.

No you're the sad one rdean, I was a single mom with two kids and an ex that paid child support when he felt like it. When his support check bounced for the second time, I told him he needed to send a money order or cash instead. He Federal Expressed me $75.00 in pennies, his support for two weeks, and put a note in there. It read, "here's your cash". He thought it was funny, but I never, ever received government assistance, not one time in my life have I even drawn unemployment. Yes, I'm proud to be and have always been one of the 53%. I didn't live it up, but I paid my bills and my taxes!!

Yes I am, and may you never suffer the indignity and despair of your fellow citizens you're ridiculing.

FYI the 47 only applies to Federal Income tax (Not FICA or State) and is largely due to Republican policies.

Yes I am, and may you never suffer the indignity and despair of your fellow citizens you're ridiculing.

FYI the 47 only applies to Federal Income tax (Not FICA or State) and is largely due to Republican policies.

There you go making assumptions again.

Ah you posted a little premature, some of those refunds handsomely cover FICA and State taxes.

What? What assumptions? The 47 thing or the Republican policy thing?

What? What assumptions? The 47 thing or the Republican policy thing?

Assuming that the 53% have not found themselves in situations of despair.

What pisses me off is that the people who pay ZERO are telling the rest of us we don't pay our "fair share."

what a bunch of asswipes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back